PDA

View Full Version : It cant happen!!!

DJ IKON
26-11-2004, 03:18 PM
What do you reckon, should Liverpool and Everton share a ground??

Im totally against it unless they build a huge super-stadium but cant see that happening!

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/041126/4/7qlu.html

Esox Lucius
26-11-2004, 03:35 PM
totally against it too fella, just not right is it.

The-last-man
26-11-2004, 04:07 PM
It makes sense financially, but i would be against it.

There is so much that would have to be considered, even little things like what colour the seats where (red or blue?), not to mention the pitch would be fukked as it would be getting played on every week.

In all honesty i cant see it happening, but if it did, i suppose we would just have to cope with it.

Esox Lucius
26-11-2004, 04:18 PM
works well with ac/inter @ the san siero, but i just cant see it working round here...as for the seats they would probably go with a colour not associated with either of our clubs maybe? saying that since everton are the original club in liverpool it would only be right if the seats were blue and white and had little signs on them saying '**** off kopites' on them :lol:

imagine derby day there!! :lol:

The-last-man
26-11-2004, 04:22 PM
saying that since everton are the original club in liverpool it would only be right if the seats were blue and white and had little signs on them saying '**** off kopites' on them

:lol:

macca
26-11-2004, 06:05 PM
sorry y da **** should bail da the mickey mouse shite out cos there skint thats the only reason the wanna share :dontevengothere: we should get on wit buildin r own ;)

Traxx
27-11-2004, 01:28 PM
There's no chance of it happening anyway.

Numeric
27-11-2004, 02:40 PM
It's ridiculous in my opinion...

The people who came up with the idea obviously have no appreciation of local football rivalry and the importance of a team having it's own ground and individual identity...

I know i'd be mortified if Utd and City ever thought about sharing a stadium...

connor
27-11-2004, 03:41 PM
i think its a stupid idea!

The-last-man
29-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Like i said earlier, it makes sense financially, not just for us, but for the red shite too.

If its a ground share, there will be money put towards the ground by the government/local council, and nobody could turn that sort of investment for free down.

Not even those cock suckers.

macca
29-11-2004, 12:23 PM
Like i said earlier, it makes sense financially, not just for us, but for the red shite too.

If its a ground share, there will be money put towards the ground by the government/local council, and nobody could turn that sort of investment for free down.

Not even those cock suckers.

maybe it does make finaciall sense but we dont need 2 share u's do cos u's r skint weve already put r money away ready 2 build r new ground an theres no way im sharing a ground wit tha mickey mouse shite :nono:

The-last-man
29-11-2004, 01:15 PM
theres no way im sharing a ground wit tha mickey mouse shite :nono:

shit, i didnt realise it was up2u. Cock.

macca
29-11-2004, 01:51 PM

well the fans do av a say dick ed an ill say it again no ****in way r we sharin go an beg 4 money outside maccies 4 ya new stadium cos thats the only way ya gettin 1 ;)

The-last-man
29-11-2004, 01:52 PM

well the fans do av a say dick ed an ill say it again no **** way r we sharin go an beg 4 money outside maccies 4 ya new stadium cos thats the only way ya gettin 1 ;)

yeah yeah yeah. You are full of shit and you know it :roll:

macca
29-11-2004, 01:54 PM

well the fans do av a say dick ed an ill say it again no **** way r we sharin go an beg 4 money outside maccies 4 ya new stadium cos thats the only way ya gettin 1 ;)

so y do u wanna share?????????? especially as u hate us simple ur ****in skint an want us 2 bail ya out :nono: aint gonna happen so miidle finger 2 ya's all :lol:

Traxx
29-11-2004, 01:57 PM

so y do u wanna share?????????? especially as u hate us simple ur ****in skint an want us 2 bail ya out :nono: aint gonna happen so miidle finger 2 ya's all :lol:

The-last-man
29-11-2004, 02:03 PM
:sleeping:

Dont you realise that you are in a shit financial state too? We all know it wont happen anyway, and tbh, i wouldnt wanna share aground with you fukking cocksuckers anyway.

Traxx
29-11-2004, 02:06 PM

Dont you realise that you are in a shit financial state too? We all know it wont happen anyway, and tbh, i wouldnt wanna share aground with you fukking cocksuckers anyway.

Bet you wouldnt. Cant wait for goodison to fall down :clap:

macca
29-11-2004, 02:07 PM

not what u said be 4 ya muppet lmfao an the money 4 r new stadium is put away seperate an no way r we in a financial mess like us so keep cryin ya baby :lol:

macca
29-11-2004, 02:08 PM

not what u said be 4 ya muppet lmfao an the money 4 r new stadium is put away seperate an no way r we in a financial mess like u's so keep cryin ya baby :lol:

had 2 correct that lol

The-last-man
29-11-2004, 02:10 PM
show me where i said i wanted to share knobrot.

I said it makes sense, i didnt say i wanted to.

Traxx
29-11-2004, 02:12 PM
hahaha knobrot :lol:

macca
29-11-2004, 02:13 PM

exactly just a polite way of sayin bail us out were ****in skint ;)

The-last-man
29-11-2004, 02:15 PM

please go away and enjoy a nice meal of the finest faeces.

thats a polite way of saying go and eat shit. :lol:

macca
29-11-2004, 02:17 PM

how about please go away an tell ya bird 2 stop ringin me a polite way of tell ya bird ive shagged her everywhere an shes shit now tell her 2 **** off :lol:

The-last-man
29-11-2004, 02:18 PM

how about please go away an tell ya bird 2 stop ringin me a polite way of tell ya bird ive shagged her everywhere an shes shit now tell her 2 **** off :lol:

Ya boring cunt

278d7e64a374de26f==