PDA

View Full Version : Terence Fixmer!!!

jock
28-11-2004, 09:58 AM
What a ****ing night, the guy is a legend in my eyes, wasnt too sure what to expect but he certainly was on top form. Some of the sounds he was making were pure evil, just as expected.

Fantastic night all round, the crowd was amazing and it was ace seeing so many people that I hadnt seen for a while. I dont think I have been to a club like that since the old days of the Orbit!!!

Great crowd, great atmosphere, great music!!! First time I have been in that room of the Academy and it suits voodoo and techno down to the ground. Nice to see everyone on the dancefloor as well and no-one standing about the bar looking poncy!!

Roll on January with DJ Bone, cannot f*cking wait!!!!

:clap:

eyes without a face
28-11-2004, 03:09 PM
my word, what a night. Fixmer was absolutely amazing, that is one serious live set! just total filth at times. really sound bloke too

taking over from that was scary but alot of fun and the atmosphere was pretty good indeed, was wikid to play to such an attentive crowd, alot of fun was had!

roll on NYE now kids!

Stella Boy
28-11-2004, 05:23 PM
Sounds like you had a good night, again. :cool:

Any chance of some MP3's from the evening ;)

eyes without a face
28-11-2004, 05:54 PM
really was a superb night

someone said at the end of our set that they were sure the night was being recorded so i dunno, i imagine the sets will be up on the new voodoo site when its ready

hope so anyway

jock
28-11-2004, 07:30 PM
aye yeah you did sound quite good scott, quite impressed from the 10 mins i heard, couldn't be arsed staying for the rest though!!! lol

eyes without a face
28-11-2004, 08:18 PM
cheers jocky, glad u enjoyed it, NYE shud be good too!

fingers crossed for these sets tho, wud luv to have both mine and bren's and Fixmer's set available

fitipaldi
29-11-2004, 11:25 AM
What a night! first voodoo and deffinitly not the last, fixmir was on top form, pure electronic filth!

eyes without a face
29-11-2004, 11:55 AM
some of the sequences he had playing were unreal, totally unique and really distinct analogue synths that really did the business

278d7e64a374de26f==