PDA

View Full Version : mixvibes DVS, better than FS??

icb
28-11-2004, 01:03 PM
Has anyone heard or even used this mixvibes dvs system? It`s like software and 2 vinyls, without any hardware, except your soundcard, for a 130 euros. even if you buy expensive soundcard, it`s cheaper than FS, and you can get lower latency, than with FS. can anyone point me in the right direction.... link: http://www.mixvibes.com/dvs/dvs.htm

Greg Dee
28-11-2004, 08:26 PM
WOW

how is this in comparison to Serato Scratch Live!?

Greg Dee
28-11-2004, 08:41 PM
the video sure does show that the product is quality...but how stable is it? i wanna hear some customer reviews before i buy that.

Barely Human
29-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Here's summit intresting i found on the site -

For input, you need a stereo input line to connect a turntable. You can connect your 2 turntables in 1 sound card or 2 sound cards depending the number of line inputs. The system can work with only one turntable.

You can only mix using on deck at a time...

icb
29-11-2004, 09:52 PM
yeah, I definately need the customer review, this is too good to be true....
Because it`s mainly software, I asume it is not so stable after all, anyway, I would love to try it....

Greg Dee
30-11-2004, 12:13 AM

For input, you need a stereo input line to connect a turntable. You can connect your 2 turntables in 1 sound card or 2 sound cards depending the number of line inputs. The system can work with only one turntable.

i read up and you can mix on 2 decks at a time...you just need a multi in and multi out soundcard...or 2 single in, single out cards.

Barely Human
30-11-2004, 08:46 AM

i read up and you can mix on 2 decks at a time...you just need a multi in and multi out soundcard...or 2 single in, single out cards.

Ah, cool :lol: Looks like a bargain :clap:

Greg Dee
30-11-2004, 10:20 PM
yea almost TOO great of a bargain. it all comes down to software stability for me.

278d7e64a374de26f==