PDA

View Full Version : boris s

FUSION
30-11-2004, 10:04 PM
just picked up the new bitshift and the new killaz, always been well into the skull stuff but these two tracks are nuts!!!! this guy is really on fire at the minute, best hard techno producer by a mile I rekon never heard him do a track I dont like :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

KILLAZ 3 - KILLAZ FROM HELL

http://www.tuneinn.com/index.php?p=item&iid=7288

BITSHIFT 8 - TONIGHT YOU SLEEP IN HELL

http://www.tuneinn.com/index.php?p=item&iid=7327

anyone links to any of his mixes???! :rambo:

recoil
30-11-2004, 10:18 PM
The one on Bitshift is awesome!! :wtf: I ordered this 2 days ago and I can't wait till I get my hands on it. Definately a keeper.

Had a little doubt though with the one on Killaz, nothing new bit of standard schranz. Maybe the collector's side of me will buy it later.

Traxx
30-11-2004, 10:33 PM
Filth :cool:

eyes without a face
30-11-2004, 10:59 PM
not a fan overall of these too much but i love the ep he did on Composure, Boris S - Weapons of Evil

that's a killer

orac
30-11-2004, 11:16 PM
always looking forward to his ep's and always sure that this will be something new, all releases of boris are real hard techno killers, worth interesting

btw. newbie aboard ;] good morning

Traxx
30-11-2004, 11:28 PM
always looking forward to his ep's and always sure that this will be something new, all releases of boris are real hard techno killers, worth interesting

btw. newbie aboard ;] good morning

Welcome :cool:

FUSION
01-12-2004, 09:40 AM
The one on Bitshift is awesome!! :wtf: I ordered this 2 days ago and I can't wait till I get my hands on it. Definately a keeper.

Had a little doubt though with the one on Killaz, nothing new bit of standard schranz. Maybe the collector's side of me will buy it later.

mate listen to the killaz b side it goes all hip hop

mr burns
01-12-2004, 11:32 AM
[.[/quote]

mate listen to the killaz b side it goes all hip hop[/quote]

yeah thats awell fat tune!!!

eviled303
01-12-2004, 01:00 PM
boris s is a fat mother****er. its all about the ball grinding techno

MangaFish
01-12-2004, 11:04 PM
i'm a bit undesided about boris s. i like alot of his tunes, but they seem to have (imo) dull basslines to them.

maybe i've just braught the worst tracks?

MikeDust
09-12-2004, 10:05 PM

thanks! guess who's rappin' :cool: :cool: :love:

DJ Corbzy
09-12-2004, 10:08 PM
loving the 'hello sindy' side on the bitshift... :twisted:

gotta find and check this new killaz... :clap:

waldhaus
09-12-2004, 10:17 PM

thanks! guess who's rappin' :cool: :cool: :love:

oh mike is rapping :D i need this one :clap:

jon connor
10-12-2004, 07:03 PM
absolutly nuklear warfare love boris s, :rambo: big track for me away from skull label was composure 12 god dam evil peace of vynyl. :shock:

tried to get this but out of stock :bash: :cry:

any 1 no where i can get it ?

bitshift no problem but other having desperate withdrawal syptems from not being able to perchase it. :scratch:

278d7e64a374de26f==