PDA

View Full Version : Patrick DSP and DJ Pauze help for European dates

DJPAUZE
03-12-2004, 01:29 AM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that myself and Patrick DSP have confirmed a date in Beligum for April 2005 and are looking for other dates in Europe if possible. Were trying to arrange sort of a Hardsignal 2005 European tour. If you any of you have any contacts etc. or throw parties yourself, we are trying to stay for about a month and are available for bookings! If you have any questions or concerns you can post here or send me mail at dj_pauze@hotmail.com (also my msn).

Thx alot for the support and take care
DJ Pauze :twisted:

twieq
16-12-2004, 08:13 PM
and i really lookin' forward to that gig mate! Really been waiting so long to see you two in belgium! Coooool! :clap:

DJPAUZE
20-12-2004, 11:28 PM
Still looking for dates, lots of people have shown interest but no confirmations!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Pauze :twisted:

twieq
21-12-2004, 10:47 AM
I copy/pasted your message to the partyguide forum (partyforum.be party and club news) in belgium. Hope you don't mind......Perhaps it can help......

DJPAUZE
21-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Sure man thats no problem at all, any who wish to copy the message on a message board in other foreign countries for us would be great!!!

Peace
Frank

karlo
21-12-2004, 11:42 PM
which club in Belgium?

mattboyslim
22-12-2004, 12:09 AM
have you spoken to the antiworld crew? can put you in touch if you want

twieq
23-12-2004, 09:45 AM
which club in Belgium?
I believe it's in the ACEC buildings in Ghent.

da hound
26-12-2004, 01:08 PM
2 top djs these boys patrick sent me a mix for a radio show i do here in cork ireland which went down really well .... my advice for any promoters out there book this boys u wont be dissapointed :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rodrigo invoke_duo
29-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Hi folks,

If you want, you can download the Patrick and Pauze sets of the TechnoPride 1 year party:

http://www.technopride.net/setsdomes-2004dezembro.htm

this guys are really wicked, they have spin a lot here in Brasil!!!

Regards,

The Overfiend
29-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Support these cats to the utmost
They are beyond real deal.
Wish you luck fellas.

davethedrummer
30-12-2004, 01:13 AM
i've read the post a while ago but with xmas and all that i haven'g got off my fat arse to do anything about it yet.

i'll ask around ...but watch out the money will be crap.

AcidTrash
30-12-2004, 01:44 AM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that myself and Patrick DSP have confirmed a date in Beligum for April 2005 and are looking for other dates in Europe if possible. Were trying to arrange sort of a Hardsignal 2005 European tour. If you any of you have any contacts etc. or throw parties yourself, we are trying to stay for about a month and are available for bookings! If you have any questions or concerns you can post here or send me mail at dj_pauze@hotmail.com (also my msn).

Thx alot for the support and take care
DJ Pauze :twisted:

You should ask Fusion aka Euphonic!! I mentioned it to em and Dirty S seems up for it. I wouldn't mind seeing you two.

DJPAUZE
04-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Thx for the support guys, yea im receiving a few mails from people but really no hype leads as of yet. Still working on it but kinda hard being here in Brazil no internet at hand in foot in every city hehe.
Remember anyone who wants to confirm a date with me needs to send me mail @ dj_pauze@hotmail.com okay?

Peace and thx again
Pauze master flex :twisted:

DJPAUZE
13-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Just wanted to update you guys with whats happening in our tour, dates that are confirmed etc>

April 9th Belgium-Gent
April 15th in Poland-Warsaw, Poland (NOT CONFIRMED)
April 16th Play in Poland-Chorzów, Poland
April 23rd-Linz-Austria-Tunnel Club

Anyone interested in booking the Fridays in between or the final 30th Saturday can contact me on msn/email dj_pauze@hotmail.com

Thx for the support

DJPAUZE
25-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Hell everyone just wanted to RE-UPDATE everyone on whats going on as the dates have changed once again.

April 9th Belgium-Gent
April 15th in Poland-Warsaw, Poland CANCELLED DATE IS FREE
April 16th Play in Poland-Chorzów, CANCELLED DATE IS FREE
April 23rd-Linz-Austria-Tunnel Club

We really need to fill that date on the 15th or 16th so if anyone is interested please mail me soon! We will be flying out of Belgium after the 9th!

Thx for the support
dj_pauze@hotmail.com

Adverse
25-02-2005, 09:42 PM
surely someone from the uk would be interested? these guys are serious ****ing acts, seasoned pros, kings of.. well you get my point.

*Blonds-power*
29-03-2005, 11:53 AM
We are impatient for the addic-tec party on 9 April in belgium... :dance:

That will be one nice and crazy party.........

*stef and aline (the sister of monsieur.k)........................

:love: :love: Monsieur k :love: :love:

gumpy green
29-03-2005, 11:58 AM
surely someone from the uk would be interested? these guys are serious **** acts, seasoned pros, kings of.. well you get my point.

yup we wer...

i contacted dsp and told him if he let me know when he was in europe he couldve got a gig in edinburgh....too late now, we got jeff amadeus instead for april......mind you our date is the 9th april too so wouldve clashed with Gent.

we may have a free date in may(7th)but its looking doubtful well be looking for guests now, still if ther gonna be available they should let me know...

Patrick DSP
30-03-2005, 01:10 AM
surely someone from the uk would be interested? these guys are serious **** acts, seasoned pros, kings of.. well you get my point.

yup we wer...

i contacted dsp and told him if he let me know when he was in europe he couldve got a gig in edinburgh....too late now, we got jeff amadeus instead for april......mind you our date is the 9th april too so wouldve clashed with Gent.

we may have a free date in may(7th)but its looking doubtful well be looking for guests now, still if ther gonna be available they should let me know...

I emailed you a couple of times with in the past little while. didn't you get my reply?!?!?!

*Blonds-power*
01-04-2005, 10:00 AM
ADDIC-TEC ..........................!!!
great party!!!! we can't wait to see our germans and deutch friends....
and viva Monsieur K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n' *Blonds Power*
Aline n' Steff ;)

gumpy green
01-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I emailed you a couple of times with in the past little while. didn't you get my reply?!?!?!

what email add did you send to, ive never recieved anything.

278d7e64a374de26f==