PDA

View Full Version : Audio1.org - find all the music you wanted

merlinambrozius
03-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Audio1.org
Hie, guys! If some of you are still experiencing difficulties searchig for the music you like, I think I can give a nice notion of my own experience.
Some days ago I discovered for myself a great music MP3 resource, which is Audio1.org. It took me 5 minutes surfing through the site, which is by chance absolutely free, to understand that the collection of music the guys offer is the hugest, I’ve ever seen, and absolutely unique. By then, there were several tracks, I neally despared of getting. Imagine, On Audio1, I have found them all. At times I couldn’t beleive my eyes, when I got search results. They were all positive.
Why check several such like services from time to time, I thought? That’s what I did searching for the music I needed. Now I have Audio1 at my disposal!
What I did immediately was registration on the site, which took me less than 10 minutes, and after I got Audio1 cash card, I purchased 15 tracks or so at once. By the way it’s not at all necessary to buy a complete release on the site when what you need is just a track, the service allows to pick up whatever tracks you need and make up your own compilations. Isn’t that cool?!
And what made me even more satisfied with the service is the fact that Audio1 is currently updated with all kinds of cutting edge music and gives a chance to get all the stuff right away.
Want to check it, go to www.audio1.org

xfive
03-12-2004, 03:31 PM
Heh

Apparently j e t g r o o v e is now spelled a u d i o 1

weak sauce.

:dontevengothere:

Heroes
03-12-2004, 04:26 PM
bunch of russian maffia i heard, soon there will be no structure base left to support artists to make music with all this theft of music.

eyes without a face
03-12-2004, 05:49 PM
this is ****ing hilarious

obviously works for these pricks, ban him... we had this saga a few months back we dont need it again

the absolute cheek of it all

g
03-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Audio1.org
Hie, guys! If some of you are still experiencing difficulties searchig for the music you like, I think I can give a nice notion of my own experience.
Some days ago I discovered for myself a great music MP3 resource, which is Audio1.org. It took me 5 minutes surfing through the site, which is by chance absolutely free, to understand that the collection of music the guys offer is the hugest, I’ve ever seen, and absolutely unique. By then, there were several tracks, I neally despared of getting. Imagine, On Audio1, I have found them all. At times I couldn’t beleive my eyes, when I got search results. They were all positive.
Why check several such like services from time to time, I thought? That’s what I did searching for the music I needed. Now I have Audio1 at my disposal!
What I did immediately was registration on the site, which took me less than 10 minutes, and after I got Audio1 cash card, I purchased 15 tracks or so at once. By the way it’s not at all necessary to buy a complete release on the site when what you need is just a track, the service allows to pick up whatever tracks you need and make up your own compilations. Isn’t that cool?!
And what made me even more satisfied with the service is the fact that Audio1 is currently updated with all kinds of cutting edge music and gives a chance to get all the stuff right away.
Want to check it, go to www.audio1.org
gee, you're not from jetgr... er, audio1 are you?

**** these people. apparently the laywers should start printing out their suit documents in triplicate.

g
03-12-2004, 06:33 PM
:!: :!: :!: :!: this pay-in-advance thing is hilarious.

eyes without a face
03-12-2004, 06:34 PM
ive just checked it and it has alot of the artists that originally had trouble with them, there is stuff up from Slobodan (who i remember coming on here telling us that he had asked them to remove stuff) and its has loads of others, unless they have all agree to do business after all the shit that first came around..... hmmmm... maybe not!

this really is unbelievable

g
03-12-2004, 06:59 PM
doubtful. i know of at least one artist who for sure has no agreement with them and a ton of his stuff is up there.

they also still have a ton of material that has never formally been released, even to distributors. so this is all still someone's slsk collection. this includes mp3-only promo dj mixes. wack.

eyes without a face
03-12-2004, 07:01 PM
the people behind this whole thing must be the most unmoral, unfeeling people ever....

im confident this will soon get sorted out just as it did when it was first born as Jetgroove

dirty_bass
03-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Well I certainly never agreed to have any of my stuff distributed by them.
the dirty no good potato munching phuckers

dirty_bass
03-12-2004, 07:36 PM
¬Ive contacted them, we`ll see what they say

jonnyspeed
03-12-2004, 07:37 PM
I'm not paying, I've off to slsk to steal all your warez ;) Stelling pirated mp3 is wrong. But on a free side, do people sell less records, if overall more people are listening to you?

dirty_bass
03-12-2004, 07:45 PM
hmm, not sure about that one. Sales are down across the board, but this is due to many factors. I`m personally not immensly bothered by free mp3 distribution, piracy is something that will always be there.
It`s only when money is earned from it, then it becomes out of order, ie DJ`s or sites like audio 1 earning money from piracy.

mrbenn
03-12-2004, 09:21 PM
I hope the bastards behind it get sent down.

although its unlikely to happen in a country as corupt as russia, they are the pirate capitol of the world.

its sad that the people behind the pirating show russia & its people to be skanky scumbags with absoutly no morrals :evil:

xfive
03-12-2004, 09:24 PM
We could always enlist a group of h4x0r5 to DoS their site.... :rambo: :rambo: :dance:

dirty_bass
03-12-2004, 09:45 PM
lets do it, anyone know some good hack arse?

xfive
03-12-2004, 09:49 PM
I don't know who's heard of this, but Lycos has made a screensaver that when active starts sending packets to spammer's websites and such, effectively knocking them out. Apparently they have knocked 2 offline thus far...
Obviously we would need to enlist the help of everyone we possibly could.. but making a similar app could help.
If nothing else it would cause them to incur very high bandwidth costs. :clap: :clap:

tocsin
03-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Damn! I didn't believe it until I saw it. Here are the results for a whois lookup on audio1.org from internic.

Domain ID:D105219206-LROR
Domain Name:AUDIO1.ORG
Created On:19-Nov-2004 14:17:46 UTC
Expiration Date:19-Nov-2005 14:17:46 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:iHoldings.com, Inc. dba Dotregistrar.com (R114-LROR)
Registrant ID:704629-R
Registrant Name:Jetgroove, LLP
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:Suite 12, 3rd floor, Queens House,
Registrant Street2:180 Tottenham Court Road
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:London
Registrant State/Province:-
Registrant Postal Code:-
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+440.8700684866
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:support@corp.jetgroove.com

Same mother****ers. Time to drop the ISP hosting audio1 a line and demand they boot em for selling illegal goods. That doesn't require much and often works quite quick. Ask any of the kids who put up torrent sites.

dirty_bass
03-12-2004, 10:17 PM
I might pop down the office with some of me mates to scare em up a bit.
Won`t do anything, other than scare the bejeesus out of em.

gustavo
03-12-2004, 10:18 PM
We could always enlist a group of h4x0r5 to DoS their site.... :rambo: :rambo: :dance:

the best solution 4 this crap ..no doubt

Traxx
03-12-2004, 10:22 PM

:rambo:

g
03-12-2004, 11:08 PM
i bet it's just a maildrop or something.

tocsin
03-12-2004, 11:53 PM
Just drop a line to their ISP or Registrant. I believe the UK has similar law as the states in this case. Since they are again offering illegally acquired goods without consent of the artists, it would most likely be enough for either a registrant or an ISP to suspend access to the site.

Heroes
04-12-2004, 05:01 PM
ive tried to buy some of my own stuff jstu to check, on jetgrove when i tried it said that these tracks didnt have a license yet which was promising, on audio1 you cant check because you have to have credit on ya account 1st, and iam a bit reluctant to give them my card details so i can have an in credit account balance..............

anyways death to audio1 thats what i say............. :dontevengothere:

jonnyspeed
04-12-2004, 05:53 PM
if the rumours about it being linked to the russian mafia are correct then you really dunt wanna be giving them you card details at all.

One of the best routes is to send a note to the bpi (antipiracy@bpi.co.uk), as they made the legal moved to shut down Jetgroove.

schlongfingers
04-12-2004, 06:32 PM
dejua vu - so boring, can't be bothered to argue this again.

eyes without a face
04-12-2004, 07:31 PM
jesus man, if those doesnt convince you what will? maybe you should hand over your credit card details and see what happens

dan the acid man
04-12-2004, 07:52 PM
what a bunch of thieving scumbags, how can these people sleep at night

Internal Error Records
04-12-2004, 08:36 PM
we arent their largest concern.

changing their name wont shield them from the law. i bet they'll either have to change their business practices, or they'll be shut done just as quick as jetgroove

xfive
04-12-2004, 09:05 PM
Well depending on whether or not their credit card authorization is real time or not.. (probably is but who knows)....

4111 1111 1111 1111

checksums to a valid card number..

Someone can try stickin that in..

S E
04-12-2004, 11:19 PM
will have to say this:

I asked "jetgroove" to remove all the goathead releases, cuz thats where goathead (I) own the rights . and this has been respected, even on this new website. the stuff by me that is up there on this new site is all released on other labels, where they own the rights.

schlongfingers
04-12-2004, 11:34 PM
jesus man, if those doesnt convince you what will? maybe you should hand over your credit card details and see what happens

Why should it convince me - the same arguments I made with Jetgroove still apply - you can't actually purchase any material that is not licenced. If anyone has a problem with them mentioning releases they own copyright to - just email them, bleating about it on a forum will do nothing to help.

eyes without a face
04-12-2004, 11:49 PM
yes ok, this is not dodgy

:roll:

tioneb
05-12-2004, 01:20 AM
THEY SUCK !!!!!!!!

GO TO HELL FUCCKERS !!!!!

MARKEG
05-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Right, this is defintely jetgroove. I got an email from someone today:

"Legal issues
All the music downloads you purchase from Audio1 are legal, so long as you comply with our Terms of Use. We only sell music that has been legally licensed for sale to the general public for personal use. The Audio1 Services are licensed in accordance with the Licensing Agreement and the License # LS-3M-04-164, issued by the Russian Multimedia and Internet Society. All respective copyrightsowners, including songwriters, authors, composers, artists, music publishers and recording companies are fully compensated through the Russian Multimedia and Internet Society (www.roms.ru), which in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation 'On Copyright and Related Rights' is entitled to issue licenses on behalf of different copyright owners and pay them license fees. If you have any questions concerning the usage or licensing of Audio1 copyrighted materials or other legal issues, contact the Legal department by email at legal@Audio1.org. "

To be fair, perhaps they have learnt their lesson (????) although the fact that someone has OBVIOUSLY registered on the forum and pretended to be some bloke from the USA who discovered the site (I mean - come on - how blatent is that post?!?!!) this gets the bells ringing.

I have to say something though. They seem to really know whats going on in the independant music industry. It just amazes me that it's so obviouslyy connected with Jetgroove. After all the hoo-haa I would have thought they would have done everything to conceal their identities.
:neutral:

ps everyone in russia is connected with the mafia arent they :lol:

dirty_bass
05-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Legit or not, to conduct your early business in such an underhand way, do you really think you could have a good business relationship with these people?
I would strongly advise anyone with music on this site, to not carry out a business relationship with them.

xfive
05-12-2004, 02:53 PM
The funniest part is they didn't even change the design of the site..... SAME colors.. SAME layout.... :lol: :lol:

tocsin
05-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Yeah. They are working on a loophole I bet. Because, to advertise the sales of music which one currently doesn't have the right to distribute, and to require people to purchase a credit line to figure that out, it's basically false advertisement of goods. Credit lines are usually non-refundable. So, it's kinda like an online "bait and switch" scam.

schlongfingers
06-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Or maybe they just decided on a new name?

No I'm certain it's the russian mafia out to steal everybodys credit card details and wreck the independent music industry and Bin Laden and Bush are probably behind it all along with a secret 5 member spanish consortium of illuminataed sparrows on ketemine.

greasyfastspeed
08-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Here's a nice little DOS like attack on them :)

"The whole time this page is running on your machine you are stealing bandwidth from www.audio1.org.
Once an offending web site shows an error 509 (Bandwidth Limit Exceeded), this tool will be updated ...
suck audio1.org to death could help to make the website so slow, that noone wants to use it. ... at least temporarily!"

http://www.break-beats.com/binaries/suck_audio1.html

278d7e64a374de26f==