PDA

View Full Version : tsx06 - beroshima - the opression - tsx

Tony
03-12-2004, 05:13 PM
thought i'd post this here to, as its got quite a bit of crossover this tune.

thomas schumachers label allows him to dig out and remix his own personal faves.
this rips! for me its mainly the vocal sample, but the filth behind the bass also tears it up in its slow malevolant manner. shifts in the percussive patterns keep the intensity ploughing forward and the re-edits in the vox rearranges the sentiments but dont take away from the poignancy of what is being said.
the vangaurd remix takes the track away from the deep down slimy dirge of the original and gives it a more instantaneous dancefloor assault.
quite a beast of an ep

as thomas puts it
“Two of my absolute, all time favorites come from Frank Mueller. First, "The Oppression - We Who Are Oppressed" and second "Electronic Discussion". Of course I love the sample Frank used from Front 242 but what still gives me goose bumps when I hear "The Oppression" is that BASSLINE. I think I've played that track at least a thousand times and it never fails to produce a collective flip-out when that bassline rolls in. It's one of those tracks that has an extraordinary deepness and heaps of Funk. It's available again now, exclusively for you on TSX in the original version and the Vanguard re-mix. Thanks Frank!” Thomas Schumacher

in shops from next week, or avaialble from me, drop me a PM or a mail to mailorder@handlewithcare.de

Bas Mooy
04-12-2004, 03:33 PM
been playing the promo for some weeks now...damn, one of my absolute favourites of the moment!!!!

Tony
05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
good shit!!!

yo bas ;)

got some copies of your recent various artists on audio assault too, nice!! ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==