PDA

View Full Version : Important info regarding Claude Young @ B.T.S. Fri 10th

Bad Taste
04-12-2004, 02:39 AM
It seems that the general thought regarding last entry for

Claude Young @ Bad Taste Sessions 4th Birthday @ the Zanzibar on Fri 10th Dec

is 2.00

Please note LAST ENTRY to this event is at 1.30 Sharp.

NO EXCEPTIONS

We tried to extend this but it remains at 1.30.

Spread the word.

Thanks.

jock
04-12-2004, 08:06 AM
Yeah i think some people were hoping to get down to this after seeing Mike Grant at Tfunkshun, shame they are both on the same night.

Claude it is for me, in work at 6:45am on a saturday morning so that I can go to this next week!!!!

Traxx
04-12-2004, 01:20 PM
:cry:

There was post on the t-funk board that if you have a ticket for mike grant you can get into see CY for half price is this true?

jock
04-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Well considering Mike Grant is on till 2am and the last entry to this is 1:30, then I very very much doubt that people will leave one early to go see another.

Traxx
04-12-2004, 07:44 PM
I will. He's only plaing house anyway not that arsed about missing the last half hour of him, may even come down earlier if it gets to much. There will be a good few of us as well.

Deal still on or what? :lol:

Bad Taste
04-12-2004, 08:52 PM
Hello all

Please note, LAST ENTRY for Claude Young is at 1.30. NO EXCEPTIONS.

We tried to extend this but to no avail. This was an unfortunate clash so we had an 'idea' that we could arrange something like half price entry if you showed a ticket or some proof that you went to Mike Grant b4 coming to the Zanzibar for Claude Young. But this was with the hope that we could extend the entry time at the Zanzibar. This can NOT happen so the new ticket prices for Claude Young at Bad Taste Sessions 4th Birthday are...

Advance tickets, £10 (sublect to booking fee), from www.ticketweb.co.uk, (24 hrs 08700600100) probe records, x-fade records, and the zanzibar.

£12 on the door

or, £8 if you show proof of attendance at Mike Grant. * Note - doors close at 1.30 Sharp
No one will gain entry after this time.

Can you let people you know about this

Thanks, Terry.

Traxx
04-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Gutted.

Traxx
04-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Gonna have to swerve one now :cry:

jock
05-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Gutted, some people are so greedy. Not one class dj in a night but two!!! ;)

Its a good job its only about a 5 minute walk from Magnet to the Zanzibar!!!!

Traxx
05-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Cant afford to go to both now.

neko
05-12-2004, 02:05 PM
i'd go to the zanzibar everytime traxx.
not missing much at t-funk if he's doing a house set.

Traxx
05-12-2004, 02:07 PM
i'd go to the zanzibar everytime traxx.
not missing much at t-funk if he's doing a house set.

Its the last one in the pool though & he's fukin ace whatever he's playing. He will still wack techno out, his last set was supposed be house & he boomed it for 3 hrs.

Decisions, decisions....

neko
05-12-2004, 02:11 PM
last what in the pool? tfunkshun or mike grant? :eh:

Traxx
05-12-2004, 02:15 PM
T-funk, its off to manc in the new year.

jock
05-12-2004, 04:44 PM
To be honest Tfunkshun was never really my thing, they had quite a few djs that i like (surgeon, dj bone etc)

but to be fair to the lads the people that they were booking were people that I had never heard of, and when you are limited to the amount of nights out you can have its best to go somewhere were you know its gonna be right up your street.

I hope they do carry on somewhere, they were very successful in liverpool i feel.

Stella Boy
05-12-2004, 05:27 PM
but to be fair to the lads the people that they were booking were people that I had never heard of, and when you are limited to the amount of nights out you can have its best to go somewhere were you know its gonna be right up your street.

I can see where you're coming from but you'll never experience new acts/dj's if you stick to what you know and who knows, you could have had the time of your life at one of the T-Funk nights listening to someone you'd never heard play before.

jock
05-12-2004, 06:46 PM
oh aye I am not saying that I wouldn't love some of the people that they have on, I am sure I would.

But i am saying that if you only have the option of going to one night then I will probably always choose the one where I know what sort of stuff the dj will play. Alright you may not be guaranteed a better night, but I like going to places where I will hear tracks that I know and love.

True it may limit the amount of new acts/djs that I get to see but to be honest I am quite happy with the things and places that I go to now!

Stella Boy
05-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Enjoy CY next week matey. :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==