PDA

View Full Version : blues do it again!!

Esox Lucius
04-12-2004, 05:15 PM
there is no stopping everton :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

david moyes you are the man :cool: :notworthy:

i admit it was lucky there being an og but bolton wasaways going to be a hard game, bring on the scum next weekend :clap: :clap: :clap:

can just see it now, the kopites "ooooh but our injuries etc etc etc" :lol:

Esox Lucius
04-12-2004, 05:16 PM
see kewell actually scored for the shite :lol:

Traxx
04-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Spawny cunts :roll:

dee
04-12-2004, 05:18 PM
see kewell actually scored for the shite :lol:

hes still a lazy twat :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
04-12-2004, 05:19 PM

yep, a bit like you lot against arsenal ;)

macca
04-12-2004, 06:03 PM

yer can defo c da differrence :eh:

Esox Lucius
04-12-2004, 06:06 PM
shush kopite, enjoy your only point of this & next week. :lol:

Traxx
04-12-2004, 06:07 PM

Nah not agianst arsenal beat them fair & sqaure :cool:

Tottenham maybe :doh: :lol:

basslinejunkie
04-12-2004, 06:08 PM

we'll c whos silent after next week ;)

macca
04-12-2004, 06:29 PM

we'll c whos silent after next week ;)

in it mickey mouse shite :rambo:

Esox Lucius
04-12-2004, 06:43 PM
ladies, we will see ;)

macca
04-12-2004, 06:46 PM
ladies, we will see ;)

yes we will bitch ;)

Traxx
04-12-2004, 06:50 PM
ladies, we will see ;)

yes we will bitch ;)

Meow :lol:

lukekendall
06-12-2004, 02:52 PM
**** know how you keep scraping these games but fair ****ing play, you must be loving it!! :lol:

i cant see how they are doing so well??i look at everton and you aint that many good players, except graverson, and bent is ok!

just think everton work so well as a team now rooney is gone

Traxx
06-12-2004, 02:58 PM
A lot of luck & they are battling.

Esox Lucius II
06-12-2004, 03:40 PM
we havent got good players? look at cahill hes permanently in the air and he's only a short arse, we have passion sometrhing your teams dont understand with your foreign managers

Traxx
06-12-2004, 03:50 PM
http://www.hetek.hu/images/07.037/sport/voller2prt.jpg

Dont let rudi hear you say that :lol:

lukekendall
06-12-2004, 04:05 PM
we havent got good players? look at cahill hes permanently in the air and he's only a short arse, we have passion sometrhing your teams dont understand with your foreign managers

Maybe ?

you are winning and thats all that matter :clap:

i still think you dont have many really good players tho

basslinejunkie
06-12-2004, 04:05 PM
http://www.hetek.hu/images/07.037/sport/voller2prt.jpg

Dont let rudi hear you say that :lol:

quality :lol: :lol: :clap:

Esox Lucius II
06-12-2004, 04:07 PM

Maybe ?

we havent, but look at your team spurs, some amazing players but you cant od **** all, a team playing with passion will always win at the end of the day.

basslinejunkie
06-12-2004, 04:10 PM

Maybe ?

we havent, but look at your team spurs, some amazing players but you cant od **** all, a team playing with passion will always win at the end of the day.

yup,you can have amazing individual players,but if they dont play as a team then it doesnt mean sh*t.take grecce for example,not 1 star player,but they were a proper team,hence why they won euro 2004.

lukekendall
06-12-2004, 04:12 PM

Maybe ?

yeah thats what im saying mate fair play to them cause they are winning all the time, they gave moyles a chance to settle unlike at spurs were they have a new manager every couple of months :lol: :doh:

Esox Lucius II
06-12-2004, 04:24 PM
aye spurs need to find a manager and stick with him, too many clubs just get rid of gaffers to quickly nowadays.

look at liverpool, they got rid of houllier and benitez has done **** all since, although if they stick with rafa i imagine it will all come good for them in the end.

basslinejunkie
06-12-2004, 04:28 PM
aye spurs need to find a manager and stick with him, too many clubs just get rid of gaffers to quickly nowadays.

look at liverpool, they got rid of houllier and benitez has done **** all since, although if they stick with rafa i imagine it will all come good for them in the end.

u honestly dont think we look a better team already under rafa??

hes quality u can tell,hes gettin the best out of every1,biscan for example.

Esox Lucius II
06-12-2004, 04:35 PM
no doubting rafa's talent, but you are not there yet.

lukekendall
06-12-2004, 04:36 PM

i think they should stick with guy we got at the mo for atleast a year or too. if we bond we will do well

i fear we will lose defoe and king in the summer tho :cry:

Traxx
06-12-2004, 04:40 PM

Now were near mate. But the signs look more promising under rafa then the other cunt.

lukekendall
06-12-2004, 04:44 PM

Now were near mate. But the signs look more promising under rafa then the other cunt.

na give it time and when you get your full squad and liverpool will be a real good side :clap:

they need to give rafa a chance with his full squad :cool:

Traxx
06-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Thats what im saying mate ive got a lot more belief in his management & who he buy's than the last twat we had. Alonso is ****ing quality cant believe more teams werent in for him. Its looking better...

basslinejunkie
06-12-2004, 05:16 PM
real madrid an the mancs where after him,but he chose us as he was a fan of rafa and he'd be an important player for us.

Traxx
06-12-2004, 05:24 PM
He's fukin quality mate, best player weve bought for along time. Deffo up there with the best in the world. I knew madrid & the scum were interested already i meant i was surprised that it was only them.

Esox Lucius II
06-12-2004, 06:18 PM
tis quality aye

lukekendall
07-12-2004, 08:49 AM
Thats what im saying mate ive got a lot more belief in his management & who he buy's than the last twat we had. Alonso is ****ing quality cant believe more teams werent in for him. Its looking better...

alonso is class :clap:

i always thought houlier was shit :roll: all them crap players he bought :nono:

Traxx
07-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Indeed.

278d7e64a374de26f==