PDA

View Full Version : Oh yes !

DJsmallpaul
05-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Liverpool in the cup at the Turf :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:

Fantastic draw for us, well chuffed. My best mates a Kopite & we've been waiting to play each other for about 8 years :cool:

I think we have a slight chance of wining againsed a patched up Liverpool team but i think the best result we can hope for is a draw then we can have a day out at Anfield which will help our poor financial state.

Traxx
05-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Aye that will be your best bet. You never know though.

DJsmallpaul
05-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Theres a great tradition between the 2 clubs :cool:

basslinejunkie
05-12-2004, 07:52 PM
pretty tough draw for us really,burnley away, could of been easier.we should still have enough to beat them though.

Traxx
05-12-2004, 07:56 PM
pretty tough draw for us really,burnley away, could of been easier.we should still have enough to beat them though.

Aye the under 18's :lol:

DJsmallpaul
06-12-2004, 06:25 PM

Aye the under 18's :lol:

Do ya think you'll play a weakend side ? That would be a big error from Benitez if you ask me. I mean the only real hope of Liverpool getting into europe would be via one of the cup comps. Plus i think the Burnley players would see that as a lack of respect & would help our cause.

Can't wait, getting my ticket next week. :cool:

Any of you lads going ? I'm not to sure how your ticketing system works but maybe it's a chance for those of you who can't attend as many matches as you like because of no available seating on premiership matchdays to come to Turf Moor.

I think my mates gonna risk sitting in the home ends, good luck to him :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Maybe Sky or the Beeb will choose it for live coverage ? as i've said there's great history between the club what with FA Cup finals & leauge cup semi's etc.

Traxx
06-12-2004, 06:30 PM
So we wont finish top 6?

The prem & champions league are are main priorities paul. I reckon the kids wil get a run in this as well.

DJsmallpaul
06-12-2004, 06:56 PM
So we wont finish top 6?

The prem & champions league are are main priorities paul. I reckon the kids wil get a run in this as well.

Yea maybe but your fans will want a cup surely ?

Traxx
06-12-2004, 07:00 PM
I wouldnt go a miss for sure but he's not gonna be hounded to lose his job if he dont get nothing this year. Still not his team by a long shot i dont think.

Esox Lucius II
06-12-2004, 07:01 PM
i honestly dont think liverpool will end up top 6 unless they do some signings in jan.

Traxx
06-12-2004, 07:04 PM
No disrespect to moores because he has been good to us but he needs to fuk off now & let morgan pump some much needed funds into rafa's back pocket. Thats the only way were gonna get anywhere near the top of the league again. If it dont happen soon then it wil lbe to late, chelski, arsenal & the scum will of pulled away from us.

DJsmallpaul
06-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Well you'll have Barros back for the tie but crucially will you have Gerrard ?

I think you will cause if he's gonna go it will be in the close season rather than the January transfer window.

Traxx
06-12-2004, 07:31 PM
I think he will still be here next season as long as we dont bomb to bad. He likes the manager from what ive read & he is confident he will stay regardless of what happens this season.

278d7e64a374de26f==