PDA

View Full Version : Advent - sketched for life

eyes without a face
21-04-2003, 09:54 PM
anyone else think this a superb release? its been a big inspiration for me lately, Cisco is the king of electronic funk. he's got his sound nailed and respect to em i say.

sooooo inspiring!

DJZeMig_L
21-04-2003, 09:58 PM
Its definatly moving again 2 new thing ... u can hear it shapping... this guy keeps innovation while staying true 2 it's style!! Major respect...

U might like his new Kombination research... the electro track is sick! :P

Try 2 find is release on Orbeat ... Love it!!

Z

eyes without a face
21-04-2003, 10:01 PM
ive got a few of the kombination research records, all in all wikid stuff but not too keen on some of the remixes.

fave at the moment would have to b his latest on masters of disaster. the one with the red sticker, title eludes me right now. sheer loopy electronic genius.

one of the only producers who have actually inspired me to get on my computer and try new things

DJZeMig_L
21-04-2003, 10:06 PM
Tell ya m8 he is as inspiring has a person aswell.. like if he calls any1 he'll b like.. what u doin? ....... Get of yer arse and go do some tracks u lazy bastard lol.... he is always ready 2 help and push ya 2 ya limits!!

He's the kind of artist I look up 2!

Z

eyes without a face
21-04-2003, 10:15 PM
its someone ive looked up to since i got into techno. i remember seeing advent live a few years back in lpool and it was stunning.

luving cisco's electro too, i know a few people who know him personally and ive been assured that he's a gentleman

Dustin Zahn
24-04-2003, 07:53 AM
Yeah man, there is something about the advent.

At first I thought when I heard the double pack, wow...this isn't the advent. But nearly a year after it is released, I realize now how amazing it is. Sure, it's funky and clubbier than usual, but to me the sounds are very futuristic for some reason.

DJZeMig_L
24-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Cisco is first class person all tha way!!!

Same as musician, friend, clubber eheh

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==