PDA

View Full Version : mark eg and chrissi

anx
22-04-2003, 01:47 AM
how come u guys never do any solo work? or do you? i dont think i have seen any thing by chrissi by herself, or mark by himself...

not that there is anything wrong with that...im just curious

MARKEG
25-04-2003, 08:22 PM
hey nice one for asking...

we often do things seperately. it's just we made a promise to each other that because we learnt the stuff together we'd always release as both of us. besides both of us will always have an influence on the track no matter what cause we live together!

mind you, we've been thinking that solo projects might be a good idea down the line - to help develop our own individual styles. we'll see eh....

:D

CHRISSI
29-04-2003, 02:16 PM
Yeah, you said it baby !!

Eventually we will do seperate things and release them seperately but there'll still be that influence from each other no matter what we do. Maybe a nice Mark eg vs Chrissi release. You never know !!.

Chrissi ;o0

sinner
29-04-2003, 05:23 PM
wouldnt that be an interesting project to listen to

Addict
01-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Yeah did you ever do that Back to Back set with Clive from the Country Club? I remember him saying it once.

John Vella
02-05-2003, 08:59 AM
Let's see Chrissi take part in a live P.A with Mark...

That would kick ass.

-JOHNNY

CHRISSI
06-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Hahahahaha ! na I never did do a b2b with Clive. what a Cad I am eh!! I'm happier producing than djing theses days !! It has been a fair while.

As for you johnny boy !! How've ya been matey ??? :P

Mark and me will be participating in a pa but not just yet. Unfortunately, it will be in Brazil hehe!

If I ended up getting a load of hassle, I might dj again - would need an awful lot of practice , excuses excuses yawn yawn ......

Chrissi ;o0

278d7e64a374de26f==