PDA

View Full Version : Mark Verbos Vs Seb Neitsa - No Name

Seb Neitsa
08-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Hi everybody !

This is the first track from the collaboration with Mark Verbos (http://www.simple-answer.com)

Hope you'll enjoy it ;)

Link (http://hurryupman.free.fr/Mark_Verbos_Vs_Seb_Neitsa_No_Name.mp3)

AcidTrash
08-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Torturing geese is not funny or legal. Nice track but lay off the animal cruelty.

BRADLEE
08-12-2004, 11:56 PM
That's pretty cool for sure. Kind of reminds me of Lawrie Immerson a bit. Good Shit!!! Hey, isn't mark from AZ too??? I think he went to the conservatory of recording arts here in AZ...

Seb Neitsa
09-12-2004, 08:11 AM
Torturing geese is not funny or legal. Nice track but lay off the animal cruelty.

:lol: thx for your comment !!

No animals were harmed or tortured in this track :nono:

verbos
19-12-2004, 05:27 PM
I live in New York, but I grew up in Wisconsin, lived in Chicago and Berlin. I went to Recording School at Full Sail in Florida.

Thanks for listening guys!

Mark Verbos

decoherance
21-12-2004, 06:46 PM
slammin! i would do laps round the dance floor to this, throwing props at the dj everytime i pass by!

basslinejunkie
21-12-2004, 07:14 PM
I live in New York, but I grew up in Wisconsin, lived in Chicago and Berlin. I went to Recording School at Full Sail in Florida.

Mark Verbos

could you update us on any planned release's plz mark?? love alot of your stuff :cool:

verbos
09-01-2005, 04:23 AM

Mark Verbos

could you update us on any planned release's plz mark?? love alot of your stuff :cool:

yeah, I'd love to.... oh I'd have to find some labels to release on! ;)

Simple Answer is now distributed by Jaxx in Spain. New one will follow very soon (finally). Then they will be regularly. It's been a long time.

Mark

acidchild
09-01-2005, 05:36 AM
Mark has talent not many can match! Good to see you on here...come back to Wisconsin=o]

verbos
10-01-2005, 03:36 AM
Mark has talent not many can match! Good to see you on here...come back to Wisconsin=o]

I may go back to Berlin, but probably not WI. Thanks for the offer ;)

The techno scene is definitly better there than NYC though. Bowling scene's better too. Drinks are cheaper.

Mark

acidchild
10-01-2005, 03:44 AM
I have vowed to make it over to Europe this summer. Particularly Belgium/Germany. I'd like to skip on over to Scotland too, but i dunno about that=o]

278d7e64a374de26f==