:doh:

Esox Lucius
11-12-2004, 05:24 PM
YOU WILL NEVER WIN A DERBY AGAIN!
YOU'RE SHIT, YOU'RE SHIT
NO HOPE IN THE LEAGUE
AND YOU WILL NEVER WIN A DERBY AGAIN!
YOU WILL NEVER WIN A DERBY AGAIN!

have that you cunts, accept that the powers are changing, we have super davey moyes a scot with passion, you have some old spaniard who can only just speak english

:lol:

up the football league we go! davey moyes is our king!

Esox Lucius
11-12-2004, 05:26 PM
it's all gone quiet in the red corner! :lol:

Esox Lucius
11-12-2004, 06:18 PM
TAXI FOR BENITEZ! :lol:

Ashley
11-12-2004, 07:21 PM
http://www.diverse-collective.co.uk/html/emoticons/fu.gif :lol:

basslinejunkie
11-12-2004, 07:59 PM
enjoy it while it lasts.

DJsmallpaul
12-12-2004, 03:54 AM
All i can say is SHOCKER ! & Everton move in to second :shock:

Fair play i say :clap:

The-last-man
12-12-2004, 10:25 AM
it's all gone quiet in the red corner! :lol:

:lol:

i was thinking that myself mate

COYB

Richierush
12-12-2004, 01:26 PM
:lol: yeah luvin it have that u red twonks hahaha :lol: :dance:
davie moyes :notworthy:

Ashley
12-12-2004, 05:03 PM
bla bla bla :roll: :lol:

lukekendall
13-12-2004, 08:28 AM
ha ha

good result this, everton could actually win the league i would not but it past them :neutral:

subsonic
13-12-2004, 08:50 AM
were gone a win the league hahahahah ;)

penthesilea
13-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Let's not get carried away fellows....
Wouldn't want you to be too disapointed by the end of the season... ;)

DJ RE:HAB
13-12-2004, 12:19 PM
can i just say:

All in all was a typical Derby, scrappy etc etc.. Possesion was spread through both teams...

Your goal was very lucky, Kirkland should of really stopped it, well i say should he should of definately stopped it. Twice in a week, he has done this now...

After you had scored tho, you reminded me of greece in Euro 04, putting as many men behind the ball as possible, @ times you whole squad were parked in your area... Not the most exiciting football but gets you your results...

The last 10mins you were lucky, Scumunited luckiness... If it were'nt for Cahill, and that old codger Martyn, you would be beaten @ best..

You won tho, out and out.. Fair play to ya...

But remember that must be the first time you have beaten us in a derby @ goodison in 9 games. We did'nt have any first class stikers availabe, and benitez, chose the wrong squad completely, for the first half, which i think set the tone to the 2nd half... :cry:

I would'nt count on you, beating us in the replay.... See you @ Anfield blue nosed scum...

Oh and just heard looks like Gravesen wont be signing a new contract, so he will probably be on his way in January.. :lol:

Esox Lucius
13-12-2004, 03:30 PM
can i just say:

All in all was a typical Derby, scrappy etc etc.. Possesion was spread through both teams...

Your goal was very lucky, Kirkland should of really stopped it, well i say should he should of definately stopped it. Twice in a week, he has done this now...

After you had scored tho, you reminded me of greece in Euro 04, putting as many men behind the ball as possible, @ times you whole squad were parked in your area... Not the most exiciting football but gets you your results...

The last 10mins you were lucky, Scumunited luckiness... If it were'nt for Cahill, and that old codger Martyn, you would be beaten @ best..

You won tho, out and out.. Fair play to ya...

But remember that must be the first time you have beaten us in a derby @ goodison in 9 games. We did'nt have any first class stikers availabe, and benitez, chose the wrong squad completely, for the first half, which i think set the tone to the 2nd half... :cry:

I would'nt count on you, beating us in the replay.... See you @ Anfield blue nosed scum...

Oh and just heard looks like Gravesen wont be signing a new contract, so he will probably be on his way in January.. :lol:

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

The-last-man
13-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Do liverpool fans get a manuel of excuses for when they get beaten? I swear they are always the same :lol:

12 points ya twats, lets see u try and catch us :rambo:

Esox Lucius
13-12-2004, 07:50 PM
innit, they just cant accept when they are beaten, they go on about having no strikers etc and injuries, look at our squad for ****s sake!!! there are 1st division teams with a bigger squad than ours :lol:

as for grav leaving so what if he does, wont be as big a thing as when gerrard ****s you off at the end of the season and we all know its gonna happen :lol:

Esox Lucius
13-12-2004, 07:50 PM
innit, they just cant accept when they are beaten, they go on about having no strikers etc and injuries, look at our squad for ****s sake!!! there are 1st division teams with a bigger squad than ours :lol:

as for grav leaving so what if he does, wont be as big a thing as when gerrard ****s you off at the end of the season and we all know its gonna happen :lol:

Esox Lucius
13-12-2004, 07:55 PM
ha ha

good result this, everton could actually win the league i would not but it past them :neutral:

nah we wont win the league, thats asking for too much, champions league is a possibility though ;)

macca
13-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Do liverpool fans get a manuel of excuses for when they get beaten? I swear they are always the same :lol:

12 points ya twats, lets see u try and catch us :rambo:

id never say anythin like that dont get 2 cocky might come back an haunt ya as ive said be 4 u did pretty well 2 seasons ago when u was above us an look what happened ;)

Esox Lucius
13-12-2004, 08:56 PM
we look even stronger than we did 2 seasons ago, it will last this season, blues for europe next season :clap: :clap:

macca
13-12-2004, 09:03 PM
we look even stronger than we did 2 seasons ago, it will last this season, blues for europe next season :clap: :clap:

mate its not even january yet thats y i aint sayin **** all ;) all it takes is 4 u 2 get a few injurys an ur ****ed especially if its gravesen hes the drive of everton at the minute an looks like he might be leavin when his contract runs out.

Esox Lucius
13-12-2004, 09:07 PM
we will see son, we will sign some quality in jan, moyesy has a kack for finding good buys ;)

Traxx
13-12-2004, 09:09 PM
we will see son, we will sign some quality in jan, moyesy has a kack for finding good buys ;)

Kack buys eh? i agree :lol:

Esox Lucius
13-12-2004, 09:14 PM
:oops: knack even you slag :lol:

macca
13-12-2004, 09:15 PM

lol :lol: i heard u av only got a few million not exaclty enuff 2 cover the likes of gravesen, martyn if they get injured u avent exactly got a strong squad 2 cover ;)

Esox Lucius
14-12-2004, 06:31 AM
12 points?

The-last-man
14-12-2004, 09:25 AM

lol :lol: i heard u av only got a few million not exaclty enuff 2 cover the likes of gravesen, martyn if they get injured u avent exactly got a strong squad 2 cover ;)

We've got good cover for Martyn in Richard Wright, but we do need to make some signings in january. Ideally about 4 - 5 players.

In Moyes we trust ;)

lukekendall
14-12-2004, 10:09 AM
ha ha

nah we wont win the league, thats asking for too much, champions league is a possibility though ;)

yeah maybe that was a bit off but everton keep suprising me of late :lol:

i do think tho that your team has no injuries what so eva that has a lot to do with it, if a few people did get injured im sure you would slide down the table

Richierush
14-12-2004, 05:32 PM
everton finsh'in above liverpool is all i want :lol:

Esox Lucius
14-12-2004, 06:17 PM
that will do for me rich! :lol:

nixsta
15-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Just found this thread....Come on the Everton...well ****in pleased...smiled all day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==