PDA

View Full Version : Wana be a paid DJ?

marcus wortley
12-12-2004, 05:48 AM
So you’ve been perfecting your sound and honing your skills at home for quite some time. You have found your own sound, but you are also good enough to compliment any of the big league DJs. You love a party and you certainly know how to entertain the groupies. Your entire income to date his been invested on the finest tunes and you know if you got the chance you could make it to the top of the tree in the DJ world.

The only downside is that you can’t seem to get your break. Well here it is…. Your once in a lifetime opportunity. We are looking for a new DJ who can warm up the crowd for our new night Ahead Birmingham. We will be fully behind you and get you press. We will groom you and support you and give you advice on how to make it to the top. You will become part of the fastest moving and ONLY forward thinking clubnight in the UK. You will be Ahead.

What we need from you is
§ An Hour Long Mix CD That Covers All The Styles That You Play – (You Must Mark On Your CD The Different Styles That Are Featured)
§ Your Current Top Ten Tunes.
§ A Recent Picture Of Yourself.
§ A List Of Your All Time Top Ten Favourite Records.

We will be announcing the address in which to send your CD on the 15th December.
\
Wqatch WWW.AHEADMUSIC.COM 4 more info from the 15th of December! :rambo:

MARKEG
12-12-2004, 11:37 AM
Great idea, but can we have more info about your night and your ideas on music etc?? To me this sounds like a bit of a shameless plug without really getting involved in our community....

Barely Human
12-12-2004, 01:49 PM
http://www.blamethepixel.com/sigs/spam.mug.jpg

Louis Theroux
14-12-2004, 08:38 PM
why do you want a picture?

why not just mark it "ugly people need not apply"?

scienceofuse
22-12-2004, 08:13 PM
:lol:

mikeconradi
02-04-2005, 12:25 PM
djs get paid?

:doh:

basslinejunkie
03-04-2005, 04:32 PM
nah,im really pinning my hopes on being a brain surgeon,astronaut 2nd.

Hakka
03-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Great idea, but can we have more info about your night and your ideas on music etc?? To me this sounds like a bit of a shameless plug without really getting involved in our community....

funny how now reply ever came to your post Mark. says it all really...

basslinejunkie
03-04-2005, 08:10 PM
i think it was a scam anywayz to be honest.looked aload of bollox too me.

wenna
06-04-2005, 08:51 PM
yeah trippy! whats a photo of me got to do with music?? :roll:

MARKEG
20-04-2005, 01:34 PM
yeah haha you can tell scam a mile off cant you. didn't want to be rude to him just incase, but now i think everyone can safely join me in saying go take your stupid paid dj work and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!! hehehehehe

Dave Elyzium
21-04-2005, 04:42 PM
hahaha why the hell does marcus's name sound familiar to me??? not one to start rumours but im sure his name has been associated with some dodginess in the past........****ign racking my brains to remember.......sorry is it aint true marcus!!! marcus?......marcus?! anyone there mate? no reply to your responses mate?

278d7e64a374de26f==