PDA

View Full Version : Best track from a non-established label/artist of 2004

MARKEG
12-12-2004, 11:48 AM
This is, for me, the thread that really is gonna be interesting. I wanna know about those obsure tracks that you were like 'Who the hell is this?' or 'What the hell is this label?'. Don't be afraid to post either. Perhaps 1000% other ppl have heard of the bloke and you find out you're the only one who hasn't. So what? Go shoot yourself. I'm sure there's ppl out there that will be able to bring you up to speed.

OK, so if you've heard a track that's blown you away in 2004 and you're wondering who the hell this guy/label is, post here!

anx
12-12-2004, 01:22 PM
great idea mark

hmmmm

open circut - jon conner (never heard of him) its on supertech uk...something to do with kd smith...

pretty damn good

gary_human
12-12-2004, 01:49 PM
for me it has got to be . . .

Didier Leroux -save your pets (Nitrosound 02)

and come to think about it 3 In a Box (Nitrosound 01) is pretty awesome aswell.

:clap:

tioneb
12-12-2004, 07:53 PM
yeha some of the nitrosound tunes are quite good ...

i really liked the tracks by Ivan Shoutkin, this russina guy who sent us tracks to release on my freinds netlabel... Now people start to ask us about his contact, hopefully hell become recognized...

also enjoyed a lot the elctro tunes by the symtom records crew...

discovered this year sir real's stuff... of course hes established and famous sinc eyears, but his stuff is not that much well distributed... anyways it was time to "discover" these tunes, its very good music

Craig McW
13-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Artist for me would have to be Vincent De Wit. ALthough it's now the end of the year and I've got heaps of his stuff, at the start of the year I'd never heard of him until Patterns Released an ep from him and Carlos Rios with a Secret Cinema remix.... Great Record!

Anyway, so since then I've bought pretty much everything he's released, plus everything from his crew. The latest on Audio-sculpture being one of the best, seems he's changed something in his production, is a lot heavier and clearer....

elek7r
13-12-2004, 04:43 AM
i know martyn hare is not a rookie ..
but its not a bigname into the circuit..

i know he did this anthem ( CHECK THIS OUT track ) @ potential ..

but. . this year. .he released many g00d jobz into his own label ( EMETIC ).

A G00D EXAMPLE OF IT >> EMETIC 02

BIG_BIG !

A.McHardy
13-12-2004, 05:39 PM
DJ Preach- APE #13 is a master blaster of a tekno work out!

Wished Luke McMillan aka. The Producer would release more stuff like "Degraded reactions" North TEK...Mind blowin underground nasties..

A.McHardy
13-12-2004, 05:45 PM
There was 1 that mark eg played early 2004 and was asked im what it was until....wait for it ...wait for it.....!!!! He smashed the ****in thing over his head into tiny little mollecules and throo it all over the place...(that was just after i ask him what it was)

gumpy green
13-12-2004, 05:50 PM
im feeling jamie balls stuff just now.....he aint big name but im sure a good few have not heard of him

Traxx
13-12-2004, 05:56 PM
Yeah im a big fan of jamie balls tunes. He was down at a club i was in on friday watching claude young. Sound bloke :cool:

NDK
13-12-2004, 07:18 PM
so didn't listen NDK tracks? :lol:

NDK
13-12-2004, 07:24 PM
so...there's a lot of dark tracks,but i say
Gaiden - "Point Blank"(speedy j rmx)
Chris Liebing "Disorder and chaos" or Chris Liebing "Analogon"(Speedy j rmx)

NDK
13-12-2004, 07:28 PM
sorry i've not read at all the post,and i've understand another thing...
for 2004 i say

Adam Beyer & Henrik B "The eye that see itself"(A side)

jon connor
13-12-2004, 08:04 PM
there is a label called men in motion from holland sum really good unknown artist appart from obvious etc, for all you schranz lovers, here is a link, check out number 4 .

http://www.juno.co.uk/search.php?q=men+in+motion

also, i heard chriss liberater play sum awsome stuff on a video clip on techno pride site can anyone tell me wot this track is about 6 mins in. not normaly wot id play but i like the synth sound.

http://www.technopride.net/videos.htm

jon connor
13-12-2004, 08:11 PM
for 2004 i say

n d k you have miss interpret, this post for new unknown artist, not big names. ;) .

groover'z
13-12-2004, 08:11 PM
MOUSEVILLE 01!!!!!
:love: :love: :love:

jon connor
13-12-2004, 08:14 PM
for 2004 i say

n d k you have miss interpret, this post for new unknown artist, not big names. ;) .
oh crums :shock: i mean artist people dont no not just new ones. hahahahaha! phew! :wtf:

jon connor
13-12-2004, 08:15 PM
MOUSEVILLE 01!!!!!

never hrard of that mate. where can i listen ? :eh:

Traxx
13-12-2004, 08:16 PM
MOUSEVILLE 01!!!!!

There's a thread on here about it if you look down the page.

jon connor
13-12-2004, 08:22 PM
great idea mark

hmmmm

open circut - jon conner (never heard of him) its on supertech uk...something to do with kd smith...

pretty damn good

thanx man :shock: means a lot to hear that im touched. ;)

jon connor
13-12-2004, 08:26 PM
MOUSEVILLE 01!!!!!

cant find ? is it in this forrum or techno promotion or files etc?

jon connor
13-12-2004, 08:35 PM
found it, if henrys caining it it must be good.ill check see if i can find online now.to listen. ;)

Craig McW
13-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Mouseville 01 by Cirez D aka Eric Prydz, good reckkid, if a little on the accessible side.....

fatcollective
13-12-2004, 11:48 PM
The label: LUPP the artist: Max Walder (please dont give me shit if this is the most popular producer in the techno world) i aint heard of this guy before. the release on LUPP16 called Orbit produced by Max Walder... fantastic choon thats the one for me this year :clap:

FUSION
14-12-2004, 12:29 AM
defo jons track on supertech, scott kemix`s track on kick the drum 2 is spot on also christiaan kouijzer who did hydraulix 24 is sounding well promising and can i add subsonic 2 by alex calver...... i know its supposed to be 1 but I cant seperate those :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: keep em coming

anx
14-12-2004, 10:20 AM
great idea mark

hmmmm

pretty damn good

thanx man :shock: means a lot to hear that im touched. ;)

hehehe i didnt know ya posted here, anyways, keep it up, i like :)

anx
14-12-2004, 10:24 AM
The label: LUPP the artist: Max Walder (please dont give me shit if this is the most popular producer in the techno world) i aint heard of this guy before. the release on LUPP16 called Orbit produced by Max Walder... fantastic choon thats the one for me this year :clap:

YEA! I agree, i havnt heard about him until i got the track too, i play it all the time!!

nice pick

i also have to say Kobbe - Photosphere, its on Pocket...never heard of him until i got that track either. very top stuff.

killarava2day
14-12-2004, 11:21 AM
Couple of tracks from the label 'Technosforza'. Pressed in Germany, no mention anywhere of an artist though.

killarava2day
14-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Mouseville 01 by Cirez D aka Eric Prydz, good reckkid, if a little on the accessible side.....

Accessible = Club Techno...What a brilliant club release this is too!

Also

Omega Audio - Spiros Kaloumenos

gumpy green
14-12-2004, 12:17 PM
Yeah im a big fan of jamie balls tunes. He was down at a club i was in on friday watching claude young. Sound bloke :cool:

yup he is indeed a sound bloke.......i didnt even realise he was living around me.....was at an after party last month when my mate dropped one of his tunes....i was like "what track is that?" he turns round to point at a guy(JB) and went "its his track".....

so i had to pester him for all his shit....met up with him last week and got all what he had...including two copys of the track from the party...

if you want check this -

http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/mp3/sekonz_llabeimajsulpmore_freestyle_131204.mp3

the first 25mins are all jamies tracks.....first one is the one from the party.....i am FELLIN it...

Traxx
14-12-2004, 12:20 PM
Haha just got onto the mix title ;)

Check it out now mate.....

gumpy green
14-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Haha just got onto the mix title ;)

Check it out now mate.....

yer too clever man..... ;)
got it straight away...

groover'z
14-12-2004, 12:36 PM
MOUSEVILLE 01!!!!!

cant find ? is it in this forrum or techno promotion or files etc?

Chemical Records has samples... search for Mouseville... you'll find it!!!
Best tune of the year so far...

jon connor
14-12-2004, 06:20 PM

did you read marks post :eh: dont be inbarrsed if u aint head of a track or summit ,so wot wots ya problem. :?:

jon connor
14-12-2004, 06:35 PM
defo jons track on supertech, scott kemix`s track on kick the drum 2 is spot on also christiaan kouijzer who did hydraulix 24 is sounding well promising and can i add subsonic 2 by alex calver...... i know its supposed to be 1 but I cant seperate those :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: keep em coming

thanx again man, :notworthy: hope i can inprove next year.

another guy im looking for is paul avenell ,i got a wonderfull track on energy industries a few year ago, called nymph. anyone no any other labels he might be on ? was somthing about this record, it was 1 of those tracks that stayed in the back of ya box, and when ya mate came round and starts wanginging through ya vynyl you go wot the hells that :shock: and start playing again till next time it travells to the back of the box. and the same process again. it just keeps cumming back to me this fella,.

jon connor
14-12-2004, 07:44 PM

yup he is indeed a sound bloke.......i didnt even realise he was living around me.....was at an after party last month when my mate dropped one of his tunes....i was like "what track is that?" he turns round to point at a guy(JB) and went "its his track".....

so i had to pester him for all his shit....met up with him last week and got all what he had...including two copys of the track from the party...

if you want check this -

http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/mp3/sekonz_llabeimajsulpmore_freestyle_131204.mp3

the first 25mins are all jamies tracks.....first one is the one from the party.....i am FELLIN it...

:dance: wikid opener there man, it reminded me of the first time i heard nuber of measure on ground by jamie bismier, fair play to this guy wikid style. :rambo:

jon connor
14-12-2004, 07:46 PM
sticky key board man. :rambo: that was number of measure guys. phew!

Traxx
14-12-2004, 07:50 PM
sticky key board man. :rambo:

Bit to much info john :shock: :lol:

jon connor
14-12-2004, 08:16 PM
sticky key board man. :rambo:

Bit to much info john :shock: :lol:

hahahahaha! only spilt vodka on it and it servived mental, :wtf: i thought i was about to be blown up, should of seen the athlectic leap from the chair. phew! got a new 1 now. sorry! guys.:eh:

Drumsquasher
15-12-2004, 09:26 PM
I think, that should be me:

Drumsquasher - Kick the pig / Knock the frog Over Out 14

Mhhuuuuhuuuuuhahahahhaha... :cool:

davethedrummer
15-12-2004, 10:03 PM
pirate audio 001

pretty good stuff

or the new one on just music 02

by santiago nino called " technology " pretty good too.

scienceofuse
16-12-2004, 10:15 AM
[quote="Traxx"][quote=jon connor][quote=groover'z]MOUSEVILLE 01!!!!!

Oh, Cirez D aka Eric Prydz! Well, he's not exactly unestablished, is he? But I must admit that his other stuff beside his ultra-MTV-hit is quite good! He's been putting out great tracks as Cirez D (Mouseville, Truesoul) and even under his own name on his label, Pryda... I've got the "Spooks" EP coming in the mail... Check it out: http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF161130-01-01-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF161130-01-02-01.mp3

jon connor
16-12-2004, 01:20 PM
[quote="jon connor"][quote="Traxx"][quote=jon connor][quote=groover'z]MOUSEVILLE 01!!!!!

Oh, Cirez D aka Eric Prydz! Well, he's not exactly unestablished, is he? But I must admit that his other stuff beside his ultra-MTV-hit is quite good! He's been putting out great tracks as Cirez D (Mouseville, Truesoul) and even under his own name on his label, Pryda... I've got the "Spooks" EP coming in the mail... Check it out: http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF161130-01-01-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF161130-01-02-01.mp3[/quote

yea m8t ive heard of eric prydz ,but not the label mouseville.
as for the 2 links you gave me , they wouldent fit in my set, not into it at all, can see it gettin hammered on radio 1 tho. ;)

fatcollective
16-12-2004, 02:17 PM

did you read marks post :eh: dont be inbarrsed if u aint head of a track or summit ,so wot wots ya problem. :?:

jon havent got a clue what your on about here, embarrassed? about what? your bloody nuts man!...slow down a bit :lol:

jon connor
16-12-2004, 05:06 PM
:lol:

fatcollective
16-12-2004, 05:23 PM
:lol:

Bughead
16-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Hmmm, been an interesting year so good some bad...

Felix Kroecher on SkullTunes "decksharks"
Anything on Crowbar
Anything on Abstract
Audio Sculptures from Holland
Stefan Weich "weichentechnikk"
Sven Wittekind
Seema ( anything that Christina does ... )
Artillery
Dj Amok...

The list could go on
Doesnt include any of the broken beat stuff
Reeko... outstanding...
Deafmoasic...
Oscar Mulero
Archae and Grovskopa

GothamGrooves.com
17-12-2004, 01:55 AM
so...there's a lot of dark tracks,but i say
Gaiden - "Point Blank"(speedy j rmx)
Chris Liebing "Disorder and chaos" or Chris Liebing "Analogon"(Speedy j rmx)

Gaidens point blank is fukin amazing!!!!!!

gary_human
17-12-2004, 01:57 AM

****ing right!!

The Overfiend
17-12-2004, 04:51 AM

****ing right!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

anx
17-12-2004, 05:29 AM
gaidens point blank - the speedy j mix is probably my favorite track of all time. the origional is insane too.

what does that have to do with a non established artist tho...speedy j is probably one of the biggest names in techno...

GothamGrooves.com
17-12-2004, 01:07 PM
I was referring to gaiden

MARKEG
17-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Gaiden is Steve Stoll isnt it?

zaalmoetlos
17-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Gaiden is Steve Stoll isnt it?

Steve Stoll & Patrick Codenys (Front 242)

dan the acid man
17-12-2004, 01:19 PM

yeah, great record.
I also have to agree on the mouseville 001 record, great dance floor material

FuK-NuT
17-12-2004, 01:31 PM
anyone own anything by Peaky Pounder??

Bughead
17-12-2004, 02:01 PM
That remix is almost an identical to that one he did for CL Recs ( 2 or 3 )

Gaiden have been around for a bit though.....

gaidens point blank - the speedy j mix is probably my favorite track of all time. the origional is insane too.

what does that have to do with a non established artist tho...speedy j is probably one of the biggest names in techno...

davethedrummer
17-12-2004, 04:14 PM

yeah speedy j this ....speedy j that.......
sounds like a broken record round here sometimes.
waht about all those tracks that have been kcicking around all year
come on! there must be someone other than flippin speedy j!!
here's some more from me

leandro gamez on mb elektronics ( yes i know i know you all hate marco bailey here )
pedro delgardo on patterns 6.5 special he's new to me!
a johannson on audio assaullt
israel toledo on klirfactor
valentino kanzyani needs a mention as i never heard a production from him until this year
alex s from sp groove needs a shout
and finally the man of the match for me who i'd never heard of until this year is
cave.
( i'm sure someone will now correct me and tell me that in fact cave has been puting out techno records since the late 70's )

also let's not forget
giant and dwarf
clr and poronographic have put out various tracks by new artsists this year

also got to mention dustins track on mankind for being one of the tracks on a recent mix tape of mine where i had to go home and search through the studio to fnd it again! nice one !

see......there's a lot more to techno than speedy j! ( i wish)

gumpy green
17-12-2004, 04:25 PM
cymbol - valet.
influence djs- ear ark
acid junkies- Under The Influence

all can be checked out here.....new artist doing it right....

http://www.injunears.com/store.htm

Bughead
17-12-2004, 04:25 PM
yes there is more to life than Speedy J, thats the point I was making earlier.

There's all the House of Fix, theweedjs, all that interesting mental industries, some of those Shark records, that Apex new one ( birthday great track)

So yep, as the scene is ever evolving more of these plus all the other artists need to be heard, broaden horizons etc.

Also picked up this amazing track by Dj El ( I think he's from Paris ) with this really oldskool rave track on it with this three minute builder filter on it...
Must dig out the name and let yiz know

Ritzi Lee
17-12-2004, 04:27 PM
anyone own anything by Peaky Pounder??

yeah i have some stuff.
some dark in between techno and tekkno.
nice stuff, especially for the illegal parties. :rambo:

The Germ
18-12-2004, 04:40 AM
it think i have some stuff on shockers by peaky

yo gaiden point blank is a monster!

and **** marco bailey

haha

:cool:

jon connor
19-12-2004, 01:14 PM
mohonolog has blown my head off a few times, i no many of you guys no who he is,but another to watch closley for hard techno anoracks, gang bang 1 ,will stay in my box for a long time yet. :clap:

http://213.239.199.198/audio/gangbang/gb001_a2.ram

:love:

278d7e64a374de26f==