PDA

View Full Version : Agent Orange - Live@Joker Red, S.Korea -now available for dl

Agent Orange NYC
13-12-2004, 04:44 PM
If you're looking for a new hard tribal and funky techno mix to download, check out the new live set just I posted on the Gotham Grooves website. It's from July when I played at club Joker Red in S. Korea. It includes tracks from Smith and Selway, The Anxious, Hertz, Paul Mac, Primal on Mafia, Beretta Music, some of my own original tracks and much more. Enjoy!

http://www.gothamgrooves.com/music.htm
Left Click on the Mp3 text to stream or right click on the Mp3 text and goto "save taget as" to download. ;)

The Techno Rebels are, whether they recognize it or not, agents of the Third Wave. They will not vanish but multiply in the years ahead. For they are as much part of the advance to a new stage of civilisation as our missions to Venus, our amazing computers, our biological discoveries, or our explorations of the oceanic depths.
--Alvin Toffler: The Third Wave (1980)

The Overfiend
14-12-2004, 04:33 AM
"that's one to grow on"
Michael J. Fox :twisted:

gary_human
15-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Im gonna be sure to dl this. The last mix I had of yours AO was really cool - but it got ***king knicked when me mates car go broken into when we went to the last Re-Rave-All in Brixton.

I'll let you know what I think once I had a listen ;)

Oh yeah - and if you get any bookings in Brixton in London, it may be because of that stolen CD :lol:

xfive
17-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Just snagged this - sounds good thus far bro!

PS.... seeeeeeekteeeer BEH!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Overfiend
18-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Friggin Armenians Speaking the hidden language!

278d7e64a374de26f==