PDA

View Full Version : oooh aaah

Esox Lucius
15-12-2004, 06:28 AM
lua lua oooh aaah lua lua :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

kopites your shit :lol: cant even beat pompey :lol: :lol:

quality, dudek is shite :lol: :lol:

stevie you might aswell leave in jan son as these clowns arent going to do **** all this season, liverpool you are past it, make way for the real team on merseyside :clap: :clap:

rafa beneathus :lol: :lol: :lol:

penthesilea
15-12-2004, 09:32 AM
ohhh man, this might well come back to haunt you in a few month...

SimonH
15-12-2004, 09:55 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39902000/jpg/_39902011_lua_lua300.jpg

:clap:

Play Up Pompey!

Esox Lucius
15-12-2004, 10:02 AM

maybe, pompey are a hard team to beat at times, you should know that with being a man u fan ;) but in past years you would expect liverpool to walk over them, not anymore!

the tides are changing, the everton revival starts here ;)

Hakka
15-12-2004, 10:04 AM
I'm well happy that the shite could only manage a draw. I have liverpool friends at work giving me a hard time about the Newcastle draw with Pompey, and they produce the same thing! hahaha... dickheads!

penthesilea
15-12-2004, 10:05 AM
I know, I know...
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/54_4.gif

had to eat my hat more than a few times about so-called "we-should-walk-all-over-then" games...

Traxx
15-12-2004, 01:02 PM

maybe, pompey are a hard team to beat at times, you should know that with being a man u fan ;) but in past years you would expect liverpool to walk over them, not anymore!

the tides are changing, the everton revival starts here ;)

You chat shit. Its the first time youve been above us for donkeys years, calm down. :roll:

DJ RE:HAB
15-12-2004, 01:08 PM
And its there first derby they have won @ goodison for 9 games, and the first in 14 games that they have beaten us...

And was probably there last!!

Had a good run, and now they think there class?

WTF!!! :lol:

SimonH
15-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Dudek has come in for a lot of criticism but no one has asked how the svelte 5' 10" Lua out jumped and out fought the garage-sized 6' 4" Hyppia
:scratch:

Traxx
15-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Dudek is a fukin dickhead. What possessed him to palm the ball back into the 6 yard box when he was ion his arse nowhere near the goal I don’t know. Soft cunt should of punched it out. Great goal by gerrard though. We wont be seeing many more of them in a red shirt the way there playing now.

SimonH
15-12-2004, 03:58 PM
http://www.xtremecollection.btinternet.co.uk/Dudekpro745.JPG

his punching ability is affected by his disproportionately large head

basslinejunkie
15-12-2004, 04:49 PM
:lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
15-12-2004, 07:14 PM
after taking shit off you kopshites for so long, it's only right we should give it back

11 points and counting ;)

Esox Lucius
15-12-2004, 07:15 PM
just like to say fair play to pompey aswell, they have proved there is life after redknapp

Richierush
15-12-2004, 10:46 PM
And its there first derby they have won @ goodison for 9 games, and the first in 14 games that they have beaten us...

if u where in the same position as us ud think liverpool were class but the thing is liverpool havent done aswell as where doin in years too,and uv spent alot more money and what have u got to show a phew of the miney mouse cups a phew years ago :neutral: :lol: :cool:

DJ RE:HAB
16-12-2004, 12:14 PM

if u where in the same position as us ud think liverpool were class but the thing is liverpool havent done aswell as where doin in years too,and uv spent alot more money and what have u got to show a phew of the miney mouse cups a phew years ago :neutral: :lol: :cool:

Regardless of mickey mouse cups mate, if you call the uefa cup, and the f.a cup mickey mouse cups...

We still achieved a treble which in my recollection as far as i can think Everton, or that shite in prenton have never done?

A Treble regardless of stature of trophies, is a still something any team in the world would be proud of...

What are u on about? ;) :lol: :roll:

Traxx
16-12-2004, 07:43 PM
They are drunk on there league posistion.

278d7e64a374de26f==