PDA

View Full Version : tooltech - bogota part 1 - groovy

tooltech
18-12-2004, 08:59 PM
hello.

here is a track from me

[offline]

its not so good like other tracks on this board, but maybe somebody can give me some tips what i can do better.

;)

Bastian Storm
18-12-2004, 10:10 PM
nice tune man,

i like the congas, keep working ;)

fatcollective
19-12-2004, 02:07 AM
ok mate, heres my tips....firstly i think you have a great base of a tune here, and i do like it, simular to what i like to produce...i think some of the drops dropped a little flat, so try and make them a bit more exciting, maybe dont drop out too many sounds, even add a few sounds or sweeps. i think something need to happen, try working on a riff or a few stabs...make it build into something, bacuase its a good tune to work with...just sit back, take ya time and work some sounds and turn this tune into a funky monster! ;)

tooltech
19-12-2004, 03:02 PM
ok mate, heres my tips....firstly i think you have a great base of a tune here, and i do like it, simular to what i like to produce...i think some of the drops dropped a little flat, so try and make them a bit more exciting, maybe dont drop out too many sounds, even add a few sounds or sweeps. i think something need to happen, try working on a riff or a few stabs...make it build into something, bacuase its a good tune to work with...just sit back, take ya time and work some sounds and turn this tune into a funky monster! ;)

thank you very much..
good tips..

i try to rework the track.

or i will start another one with more flavour. :lol:

tooltech
20-12-2004, 11:54 AM
@ fatcollective: thx for the tips the review follows in a few days

:hmm: new ideas will give the track a new face

278d7e64a374de26f==