PDA

View Full Version : Cirez D - Control Freak

Milesy
19-12-2004, 03:55 PM
how do you do those kinda sweeps? i need somethign interesting
to change between sections.. drumrolls are so 90's :doh:

MARKEG
19-12-2004, 10:43 PM
really great track. are you talking about the 'fills' at the end of the 32 bars? sometimes when i've done this, it's been on the mastering stage. just get your track in soundforge, and do something mad at certain points. if it comes good you can make it inot a feature of your track and paste it in at various points.. ;)

Milesy
19-12-2004, 11:31 PM
ah cool. just need to learn how to apply effects in cubase
only been using it a week.. doh

RDR
20-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Yeah, mr EG has a good point - screwing around in sound forge or another wave editor after you have bounced down works a treat. Try applying effects to certain parts of the track on the break or reversing and fading out sections. The resulting sound is really great and a lot of fun to do!

RDR
20-12-2004, 09:30 AM
ah cool. just need to learn how to apply effects in cubase
only been using it a week.. doh

Why not download the manual from steinbergs pub ftp...?

A little tip for applying effects in cubase (sx im talking about here) is to use the area selection tool and right click in the highlighted area, you can then apply effects or your plugins to that area - its a neat trick and works wonders, but remember to change that area into a new version or it will change all the ghost copies...

Milesy
20-12-2004, 11:00 AM
nice one. wil give that a bash when i get in from work.
il need to redo some of it then because i set all the loops
as shared copies when i copied and pasted :doh:

omen_owen
25-12-2004, 03:13 PM
apparently that tune is made by eric prydz...the one who made that cheesy 'call on me' tune. is this true?? u'll notice cirez d is eric prydz backwards missing a few letters

278d7e64a374de26f==