PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldinho

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Has said he would like to play for chelsea one day. If they had him now, they would piss the league!

Gotta be him or henry as the best in the world IMO...Both are pure class :clap:

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=245156&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=3&title=Ronn ie+drops+Blues+hint&channel=Premiership

lukekendall
20-12-2004, 11:53 AM
got to be speculation :neutral:

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 11:55 AM
I hope he doesnt go there :roll:

lukekendall
20-12-2004, 12:55 PM
I hope he doesnt go there :roll:

chelsea **** me off :evil:

if they buy defoe at the end of the season i will hate them even more :evil:

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 01:02 PM
They are buying glory, ****ers.

DJsmallpaul
20-12-2004, 01:04 PM
It's wrong but it works, just ask Blackburn

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 01:08 PM

Suppose, but look what happend to them :lol:

Traxx
20-12-2004, 01:15 PM

Suppose, but look what happend to them :lol:

How did they buy glory?

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 01:19 PM
buying players that nobody else could afford @ the time, and giving stupidly high wages

Traxx
20-12-2004, 01:22 PM
No comparison to what chelsea are up to though.

Esox Lucius
20-12-2004, 01:23 PM
to be honest it would be good to see him in the premiership just to be able to watch him every weekend, he's amazing.

Traxx
20-12-2004, 01:23 PM
I wish some rich russian cunt would buy liverpool :roll:

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 01:24 PM
I wish some rich russian cunt would buy liverpool :roll:

Same here mate, why couldnt good old roman of bought everton instead :cry:

macca
20-12-2004, 01:30 PM
****in hate chelsea imo there wrecking football :roll: by that i mean thinkin they can buy who they like 4 crazy amounts of money ;)

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 01:32 PM
**** hate chelsea imo there wrecking football :roll: by that i mean thinkin they can buy who they like 4 crazy amounts of money ;)

Too right lad, transfer fee's were just about gettin reasonable, and then they go and buy players for £30 mill etc.

Bastards :rambo:

macca
20-12-2004, 01:34 PM
**** hate chelsea imo there wrecking football :roll: by that i mean thinkin they can buy who they like 4 crazy amounts of money ;)

Too right lad, transfer fee's were just about gettin reasonable, and then they go and buy players for £30 mill etc.

Bastards :rambo:

in it we will end up like the italian league :doh:

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Innit lad, every ****er going bankrupt :doh:

Traxx
20-12-2004, 02:00 PM

haha fair point macca but think about it this way. If he bought liverpool you, me & every other fukin red with there head screwed on would have a semi-on at the prospect of the players we could buy.

Aint jealousy a twat :lol:

macca
20-12-2004, 02:03 PM

haha fair point macca but think about it this way. If he bought liverpool you, me & every other fukin red with there head screwed on would have a semi-on at the prospect of the players we could buy.

Aint jealousy a twat :lol:

nah sorry mate not if it means that the game i love gets ruined thats what will happend. theres nothing wrong with spending a fair bit of money of players its another thing pissing it away an overpricing players so nobody will be able to afford them except the likes of chelsea ;)

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 02:10 PM
TBH, liverpool still manage to spunk a lot of money, how much did they spend in the summer? Must of been more than £30 mill???

Nunez
Alonso
Cisse
Josemi (worst rightback ever :lol: )
Garcia

Traxx
20-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Yeah but team's from europe have been doing it for years its not chelsea ruining football. Good players charge silly prices its been going on for donkeys years. I mean Evertons revival this season, however long it lasts for, just goes to prove that no matter how much $$$$ you spend you have still got a chance.

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 02:14 PM
Good point lad ;)

macca
20-12-2004, 02:28 PM
TBH, liverpool still manage to spunk a lot of money, how much did they spend in the summer? Must of been more than £30 mill???

Nunez
Alonso
Cisse
Josemi (worst rightback ever :lol: )
Garcia

yer but thats on 5 players not 1 overpriced player takin da piss like chelsea r. an with teams in europe been buyin overpriced players 4 years that dosent mean we have 2 follow them :dontevengothere:

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 02:29 PM
still a lot. didnt Houllier spunk more than £150 mill when he was with you?

macca
20-12-2004, 02:32 PM

on the likes off hyppia 2.5 mill, riise, 4.5 mill over 4-5 years etc dont think that compares 2 the likes of scott parker 10 mill an sittin on the bench, drogba 18 mill worth abar 8-10 mill

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Suppose so lad, i still wouldnt complain if we had that money tho, and neither would you.

Traxx
20-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Of course everyone has to follow them macca. You have no choice. You either move on to compete with them or you will be left behind. I know where i would rather be.

No good p-layers would ever come here because we couldn’t afford them. that would effect everything. The league would suffer & become second rate. The clubs would suffer financially because they weren’t getting into the champions league or being able to compete in it. Times move on mate…

macca
20-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Suppose so lad, i still wouldnt complain if we had that money tho, and neither would you.

ill say it again cos u obviosuly dont listen if it means english football but wrecked then no :roll:

macca
20-12-2004, 02:37 PM

ill say it again cos u obviosuly dont listen if it means english football but wrecked then yes :roll:

doh :oops:

Traxx
20-12-2004, 02:38 PM

Spent a silly amount on utter shite. Could count the great players he bought on one hand.

macca
20-12-2004, 02:46 PM

Spent a silly amount on utter shite. Could count the great players he bought on one hand.

he did aye but like ive said over 4-5 years on many players ill admit some where shockin buys :doh: chelsea is a different situation they blew x amount off money in about a years time. an more overpriced buys will follow an this ends up wit the likes of good english players sittin on da bench or not even in da squad e.g parker, cole

Esox Lucius
20-12-2004, 02:48 PM
good point.

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 02:50 PM

he did aye but like ive said over 4-5 years on many players ill admit some where shockin buys :doh: chelsea is a different situation they blew x amount off money in about a years time. an more overpriced buys will follow an this ends up wit the likes of good english players sittin on da bench or not even in da squad e.g parker, cole

The only good thing to come from this tho, is chelsea will end up floggin them cheap. The papers reckon parker could be bought for about £3million!

macca
20-12-2004, 02:55 PM

The only good thing to come from this tho, is chelsea will end up floggin them cheap. The papers reckon parker could be bought for about £3million!

i was watchin sky sports "soccer sat" and they where sayin that mourinhno wont let any of his players leave he wants a 22 man squad so what do the likes of cole an parker do then there careers r left in tatters dosent help england either :nono:

Traxx
20-12-2004, 02:56 PM
an more overpriced buys will follow an this ends up wit the likes of good english players sittin on da bench or not even in da squad e.g parker, cole

Yeah but people always want better macca, always have. If parker & cole were that good then they would be playing week in & week out. Its that simple.

Traxx
20-12-2004, 02:57 PM
i was watchin sky sports "soccer sat" and they where sayin that mourinhno wont let any of his players leave he wants a 22 man squad so what do the likes of cole an parker do then there careers r left in tatters dosent help england either :nono:

They move teams, simple. Or they stay because they are more interested in the money which most are.

macca
20-12-2004, 02:58 PM
an more overpriced buys will follow an this ends up wit the likes of good english players sittin on da bench or not even in da squad e.g parker, cole

Yeah but people always want better macca, always have. If parker & cole were that good then they would be playing week in & week out. Its that simple.

mate these players a decent if there not good enuff fair enuff get rid not pay shit loads of money for them the ruin there careers by sittin them on the bench or leavin them out the squad :rambo:

macca
20-12-2004, 03:00 PM

They move teams, simple. Or they stay because they are more interested in the money which most are.

both players want 2 move not all players want loads of money like i said be 4 mourino wont let them go its not a case of them prepeared 2 sit there an get paid loads of money the wanna play football

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 03:01 PM

mate these players a decent if there not good enuff fair enuff get rid not pay shit loads of money for them the ruin there careers by sittin them on the bench or leavin them out the squad :rambo:

Thats what happens tho. If Ranierri had been in charge, they would of played, but when a new manager comes in, nobodys place is safe.

I cole/parker were that bothered, they would ask to move, they are just greedy cunts that like cashin in their big wages.

Traxx
20-12-2004, 03:02 PM

Yeah but your forgetting there not mourinho buys are they? The last fella bought them. He hasnt bought them to sit them on the bench at all. If there so ineterested in playing then they will ask to move & there's fuk all mourinho can do about it. I bet they dont though ask though.

Cash, money $$$$$

Traxx
20-12-2004, 03:03 PM

both players want 2 move not all players want loads of money like i said be 4 mourino wont let them go its not a case of them prepeared 2 sit there an get paid loads of money the wanna play football

You spoke to both of them have ya?

The paper talks shite lad. We will soon see if they wanna move when they dont say fuk all in the january window.

macca
20-12-2004, 03:07 PM

Yeah but your forgetting there not mourinho buys are they? The last fella bought them. He hasnt bought them to sit them on the bench at all. If there so ineterested in playing then they will ask to move & there's fuk all mourinho can do about it. I bet they dont though ask though.

Cash, money $$$$$

rodney marsh "think it was him" said on soccer sat that hes heard both players wanna leave but they av been told there goin no where. what exactly can they do about it????? nothing there on 2-3 year contracts

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 03:09 PM

Cash, money $$$$$

rodney marsh "think it was him" said on soccer sat that hes heard both players wanna leave but they av been told there goin no where. what exactly can they do about it????? nothing there on 2-3 year contracts

If a playerwants to leave, he'll leave.

Saha & Rooney are perfect examples.

If they wanted to go, they would.

Traxx
20-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Plenty. If there not getting played & they wanna go, they will. Chelsea cant just bench anyone for 3 years. Look at morientes on 2 or 3 year he wants to go in january, he goes. The players are the ones who contracts favour not the manager or the club.

macca
20-12-2004, 03:14 PM

Cash, money $$$$$

If a playerwants to leave, he'll leave.

Saha & Rooney are perfect examples.

If they wanted to go, they would.

how can u compare rooney an saha to this they left 2 better there careers an everton didnt av a choice with the money involved they had 2 except it with chelsea they can do what they want with them they dont need 2 sell them they av got shit loads of money thats the difference they can rot on the bench dosent matter to them they will just buy some 1 else then the same thing starts again

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Because if a player wants to go, he will. Like it or not, his club couldnt stop them.

Parker & Cole are just greedy bastards.

Esox Lucius
20-12-2004, 03:19 PM
football is all about money these days, there are loads of greedy players quite happy to sit on the bench and pick up £50.000 odd a week.

macca
20-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Because if a player wants to go, he will. Like it or not, his club couldnt stop them.

Parker & Cole are just greedy bastards.

how da **** do u no that???? do u no what money there earnin???? :nono: exactly

if this situation has happened about cole an parker been told they aint goin any where what do they do??? if they go 2 the manager an say i wanna leave an he says ur not going anywhere untill i buy some 1else explain 2 me what they do?????

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 03:34 PM
If gerrard turns round to you and says he wants to go, how will you stop him? You wont, he'd go fact.

the chelsea players dont give a **** about the game, all they care about is the £££££££££

macca
20-12-2004, 03:41 PM
If gerrard turns round to you and says he wants to go, how will you stop him? You wont, he'd go fact.

the chelsea players dont give a **** about the game, all they care about is the £££££££££

we wont be able 2 stop him ya nob cos chelsea av the finacially muscle that we dont av thats my point we cant afford 2 not let him go 4 that amount of money. god ur a muppet

macca
20-12-2004, 03:43 PM

we wont be able 2 stop him ya nob cos chelsea av the finacially muscle that we dont av thats my point we cant afford 2 not let him go 4 that amount of money. god ur a muppet

where as if some 1 comes in for parker an say 3 million 4 him or even 20 million chelsea can say no we dont need money there behind imbramovich's billions

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 03:57 PM
bollocks. if gerrard said he wanted to go, and man u offered 15-20 mill, you would still have to take it, or risk losing him on a free.

Dickhead.

macca
20-12-2004, 04:01 PM
bollocks. if gerrard said he wanted to go, and man u offered 15-20 mill, you would still have to take it, or risk losing him on a free.

Dickhead.

on a free he signed a contract in the summer for 3-5 years what u on about :eh:

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 04:07 PM

Dickhead.

He didnt sign a new contract in the summer, he just said he wasnt leaving. the contract was signed the season bfore (about 18 months ago now)

he probably has about 2 1/2 yrs left. If thats true, in january (2006) he could presign for a club for jack shit.

macca
20-12-2004, 04:22 PM

Dickhead.

He didnt sign a new contract in the summer, he just said he wasnt leaving. the contract was signed the season bfore (about 18 months ago now)

he probably has about 2 1/2 yrs left. If thats true, in january (2006) he could presign for a club for jack shit.

he signed a contract in november 2003 til 2007 we wont let him go on a free simple we wont let it get 2 that an neither will he will we av sold him be 4 that if he wants 2 leave which aint gonna happen hes already told benitez hes stayin :rambo:

Esox Lucius
20-12-2004, 04:28 PM
dream on son, he is going at the end of the season, end of.

macca
20-12-2004, 04:29 PM
dreamin he is going at the end of the season, end of.

sound about right stop wingin ye tart

Traxx
20-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Being perfectly honest i don’t really care what he's said to benitez he will still go in the summer unless we win the champions league or finish in the top 3. Which I cant see us doing.

macca
20-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Being perfectly honest i don’t really care what he's said to benitez he will still go in the summer unless we win the champions league or finish in the top 3. Which I cant see us doing.

where u get that from his exact words where he wants us 2 get closer 2 to the top 2 which is correct an 2 do well in the champions league not win it. and 2 be honest the only team i think could win it is arsenal be cos of the draw the got. barcelona will beat chelsea an cant c da mancs beatin milan as 4 us we might get passed bayern nut thats it which would be further than the others anyway.

Traxx
20-12-2004, 04:41 PM
where u get that from his exact words where he wants us 2 get closer 2 to the top 2 which is correct an 2 do well in the champions league not win it.

Yeah but if we come 6th in the league & win the champions league then I think he would stay. That was the point I was making. Either way its gonna take a miracle or a rich Russian cunt throwing a load of money into us for him to stay.

macca
20-12-2004, 04:51 PM
where u get that from his exact words where he wants us 2 get closer 2 to the top 2 which is correct an 2 do well in the champions league not win it.

Yeah but if we come 6th in the league & win the champions league then I think he would stay. That was the point I was making. Either way its gonna take a miracle or a rich Russian cunt throwing a load of money into us for him to stay.

i honestly believe he will stay after what the gaffer said be 4 that i would of said yep hes defo going. just wait till jan anyway way hope we will get morientes or anelka which make a huge difference an we will climb the league dunno if we can make up the ground 2 arsenal and chelsea tho time will only tell but we av a real chance 2 get in 2 the 1/4 finals of the champions league maybe further lol

Traxx
20-12-2004, 05:00 PM
I hope he does but im not getting my hopes up.

nick_anarchy
20-12-2004, 10:20 PM
by far the best player in the world , hes just class end off !! cant see his leaveing barca for chelsea tho pointless him goin tbh .

The-last-man
20-12-2004, 11:51 PM
by far the best player in the world , hes just class end off !! cant see his leaveing barca for chelsea tho pointless him goin tbh .

Shit, id forgotten what this post was about :lol:

Ronaldinho is amazing, won footballer of the year tonite too :clap:

You'd think with all his cash, he'd sort out them fukkin teeth tho :shock: :lol:

penthesilea
21-12-2004, 09:47 AM

Shit, id forgotten what this post was about :lol:

Ronaldinho is amazing, won footballer of the year tonite too :clap:

You'd think with all his cash, he'd sort out them fukkin teeth tho :shock: :lol:

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/3dbiggrin.gif

I couldn't agree more...

penthesilea
21-12-2004, 09:48 AM
By the way, what the hell happened to the insane asylum???
Just realised it was closed...

The-last-man
21-12-2004, 09:52 AM

Nobody know mate :shock:

Traxx
21-12-2004, 11:01 AM

Nobody know mate :shock:

Considering nobody knows people are being quick to blame.

penthesilea
21-12-2004, 11:05 AM
blame? wat you mean?

Traxx
21-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Read the posts in there.

penthesilea
21-12-2004, 11:09 AM
You mean this?

THIS FORUM IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Following abuse by certain members, petty squables and posts that are bound to offend others, Gandalf The Grey has decided enough is enough. For now, please use the other music forums for music discussion. A decision will be made on the future of this forum in the next few days. Happy posting!

Or the actual posting in this thread?

The-last-man
21-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Read the posts in there.

I know what ya mean mate, i know a few people have thrown you, downy, cheeky & diva's name's around in blaming people, bit shitty if you ask me.

Surely it will be open again soon tho :eh:

Traxx
21-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Read the posts in there.

I know what ya mean mate, i know a few people have thrown you, downy, cheeky & diva's name's around in blaming people, bit shitty if you ask me.

Surely it will be open again soon tho :eh:

Excatly lad. Im not arsed its not even worth making a issue of.

Im sure it will open again. I hope...

278d7e64a374de26f==