PDA

View Full Version : I know this is dumb as fcuk...

DJ Corbzy
25-04-2003, 10:15 AM
I downloaded this software called 'Traktor Mixing Studio', basically what it is, is a computer mp3 mixing software package. But I can't work out how to use the two soundcards options, It says i have like 5 soundcards installed and when I go to select that option....NOTHING. I cant monitor in the headphones, and have the mix playing out through the speakers, has anyone encountered this software and know how to use it?

Cheers..............The Corbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

b
25-04-2003, 04:21 PM
nope, im lost like you, i DL atomixMp3 n fek knows how to get the headphones werkin

darkstar
26-04-2003, 12:55 AM
you need 2 sound cards to get the headphones working, well im pretty sure you do anyway. Unless u can asign line out or a certian output for one virtual deck and another output for another virtual deck.

Barely Human
26-04-2003, 01:43 AM
I had pc dj, and that needed two sound card to be able to monitor through headphones. I put two soundcards in, but i never got it to work!

lunatrick
28-04-2003, 12:35 AM
the best way to use traktor is to have a soundcard with 2 or more stereo outputs feeding a normal dj mixer. This way you can monitor as normal. if you want to use to computer mixer, then again you would need a soundcard with two stereo outs or have to split the audio into two mono channels to enable one to act as the master and use the other for monitoring...not ideal. A duo called 'digital motion' were using turntables and traktor at the holodeck (our night) recently and I was impressed with the results. They were using the external mixer method but also had a controller a bit like a phatboy controlling the filter etc. I'm going to look into using this myself.......

Dave Elyzium
29-06-2003, 03:12 PM
I have Traktor DJ Studio v2 and you can set it up with one sound card so that the main mix is coming out the left speaker and you cue up in the left monitor, the recorded output is still a stereo mix...not ideal but for one soundcard a good enough system...

DJZeMig_L
01-07-2003, 01:32 AM
hey djcorbzy.. if u get about 5 soundcards listed u probably have so sort of faulty software, soundcard drivers or something... 'cause if U aint got 5 soundcards in yer system then they shouldn't b showing... that is probably the main source of all your problems....

Traktor is "probably" the best virtual djing software ....

Z

DJZeMig_L
01-07-2003, 01:33 AM
In fact this new revision of Final Scratch is all based around Traktor!!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==