PDA

View Full Version : kluiverts offside or onside?

macca
20-12-2004, 01:48 PM
did any watch the game an see this goal??? for me its offside an shouldnt of counted thankfully it didnt matter. when are these nobeds at the top gonna sort out these rules properly :roll: whats everyone else think????

Esox Lucius
20-12-2004, 01:49 PM
aye it was defo off side.

Traxx
20-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Referee’s are fukin terrible they need to be held accountable for there actions just like players are. If they are “professional” then why shouldn’t there terrible decisions be talked about just like players are?

I’m sick of hearing about good managers who speak the truth getting fined silly amounts of money for speaking there mind & saying what everyone else is thinking. The FA needs to get its act together pronto before people lose all faith in them being able to do a good job. Its a fukin shambles.

lukekendall
20-12-2004, 02:03 PM
well to the new rules it aint offside :shock: but clearly it is :roll:

Richierush
20-12-2004, 05:32 PM
yeah the blues where lucky the lines man was on the ball agaist blackburn :)

DJ RE:HAB
21-12-2004, 11:10 AM
Well the rule is:

That if hes not interferring with play when the ball is played through he isnt off side.. Which was the case for the Kluivert.

But what has to be asked is...

Kluivert who was not interferring with play @ the time, surely would not of been in the position to score had he not been

Him not interferring with play originally gave him the oppurtunity to score as he was miles ahead than any of the centre backs...

Baffling..

Esox Lucius
21-12-2004, 11:13 AM
you won anyway so i wouldnt let it bother you, personally i dont think the goal should have been giving.

DJ RE:HAB
21-12-2004, 11:23 AM
understandable mate..

But it needs to be sorted out, so it wont happen again, or if it does, everyone is aware of the rules?

We did stuff them tho!!

lukekendall
21-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Well the rule is:

That if hes not interferring with play when the ball is played through he isnt off side.. Which was the case for the Kluivert.

But what has to be asked is...

Kluivert who was not interferring with play @ the time, surely would not of been in the position to score had he not been

Him not interferring with play originally gave him the oppurtunity to score as he was miles ahead than any of the centre backs...

Baffling..

how you think horse face scores all his goals :lol: ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==