PDA

View Full Version : quick cubase qs

stjohn
21-12-2004, 09:58 PM
should b an easy one!

how do i get a common send effect to the mixer in Cbase Sx2, so that i can add the same effect to each channel?? my CPU is gettin killed when i have to put loads of individual reverbs on each channel.

i know in reason you can add the Fx to the mixer and then add the send to each channel as u wish..... thats reason tho!!

cheers in advance
rory

ps: cubase is very slow if i have a 7+ tracks goin...each with effects. Ive tried pre-processing the effects but as im a newbie im always wantin to change stuff.
so if you have any tips that i can use to clean it up, hit me! sound as a euro

nervous systems
22-12-2004, 08:44 AM
create an fx track and add your effect
click the edit button on the channel you want to send from
select the fx track you just created
then apply the amount of send

you can also use a group channel to do this

fatcollective
22-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Click on Devices, then Send Effects, you should now get your send effect's box up, add ur desired effect, then go to your mixer & above the fader for the desired track you want to add a send effect to, click on the little arrow, (which brings up: inserts, eq's, sends) click send effects, then you should see the send effect you added, turn it on & turn it up to the level you require.

Hope this has helped you :lol:

stjohn
23-12-2004, 10:37 PM
thanks lads got it goin Nervous's way but, just as a matter of interest FAT.... when i go to devices theres NO option for Snd Effects....

before i posted the original message i checked the manual and it said to do it ur way, thats y i was thrown off...
any idears?
thanks for yur help

DJZeMigL
24-12-2004, 02:50 PM
are U using cubase sx2 or 3?

if so u can check the sends on the mixer or on the main window u'll have the inspector column on the left where u can choose send!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==