PDA

View Full Version : hennes and cold hennes and cold hennes and cold hennes and c

mattnjoy
26-10-2002, 09:15 PM
markeg my dear man,

oh where may i find a head warping- speaker blowing- structure shaking and all around beast of a hennes and cold bassline (in wav. format). if anyone can help i will be eternally dark and hard.

oh and one more thing. the techno that you play at the danceacademy. what labels do you play there, the only stuff that i can find that sounds similar is bxr- style italian stuff. any help would be appreciated

MARKEG
28-10-2002, 08:57 AM
i sampled a really good H+C bassline from a track on (i think) proceed records called 'House Is A Feeling'. But you must make sure the kick drum is a good one too or it won't fit. this is the thing... it's not just about the bass with h trance - it's the way it fits with the kick...

PS labels from my techno set @ dance academy:

primate

mbelectronics

punish

drumcode

amc

compound

planet rhythm

genetic

etc etc!

Basil Rush
08-02-2003, 10:32 PM
Who are H+C? I feel left out! Obviously missing some major cheese cliche here... :?

Barely Human
14-02-2003, 02:50 PM
H+C are Hennes and Cold

aponaut
17-02-2003, 10:54 PM
You can get good results using a really distorted kick, reversing it (you'll need to adjust start and end points obviously), and compressing the hell out of it on a group track with your kick.

278d7e64a374de26f==