PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool teams gay night out shocker!!!

Traxx
23-12-2004, 04:31 PM
just got this off another board i use. Supposedly in todays star...

Liverpool players were mobbed by hundreds of gay fans during their Christmas celebrations. The squad ended up at Liverpool's campest club 'Garlands' to try and avoid female groupies but the visit backfired with men throwing themselves at the players instead.

Goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek wasn't impressed and fled after around 20 minutes but Steven Gerrard, Sami Hyypia, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso and Harry Kewell saw it out to the end and partied with the guys dressed in skimpy festive outfits while listening to an ongoing selection of Abba tunes.

One clubber said: "I saw Neil Mellor get surrounded by a band of guys dressed up as bare-chested angels with wings. It looked like he was drowning in feathers.

"Harry Kewell was very popular. There were two guys who had spray-painted their bodies gold and they were so on to him that you would have thought they were his gay bodyguards.

"I saw one of the younger players dancing with a girl. He looked kind of relieved to be getting a bit of straight attention. He seemed oblivious to the fact that the girl was a transvestite called Graham."

El-Hadji Diouf will have been gutted to miss out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
23-12-2004, 04:45 PM
arse bandits :lol:

DJsmallpaul
23-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Doh ! :doh:

Ashley
23-12-2004, 08:50 PM
:lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==