PDA

View Full Version : Another brick in the wall

DJsmallpaul
29-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Got a top pressie for Christmas of my ma.

It's a brick.... :shock: but it's no ordinary brick. It's a very special brick actually.

Cause you see i'm now cemented in history, yes i have a brick with my name on it with a little message "forever Claret" on the wall of legends at Turf Moor. The wall is Built into the stand and can been seen by all :)

Pritty cool don't you think :cool:

DJsmallpaul
29-12-2004, 04:52 PM
http://www.claretsdirect.com/sites/BURNLEY/images/Products/wall2003sb_B.jpg

The-last-man
29-12-2004, 05:08 PM

It's a brick.... :shock: but it's no ordinary brick. It's a very special brick actually.

Cause you see i'm now cemented in history, yes i have a brick with my name on it with a little message "forever Claret" on the wall of legends at Turf Moor. The wall is Built into the stand and can been seen by all :)

Now you can twat somebody in style :lol:

Esox Lucius
29-12-2004, 05:15 PM
would have been good if it wasnt burnley :lol: nothing to be proud of that :lol: ;)

DJsmallpaul
29-12-2004, 05:22 PM
would have been good if it wasnt burnley :lol: nothing to be proud of that :lol: ;)

Piss off :rambo:

DJsmallpaul
29-12-2004, 05:23 PM

Now you can twat somebody in style :lol:

Except the brick is built into the wall

Esox Lucius
29-12-2004, 05:25 PM

only stating the obvious, you would have to pay me to step foot in burnley let alone have my name on the towns ground :lol: ;)

The-last-man
29-12-2004, 05:25 PM
:doh: Didnt look properly!

*Andy gets his coat and goes home (and not just because its time to go*

DJsmallpaul
29-12-2004, 05:30 PM

only stating the obvious, you would have to pay me to step foot in burnley let alone have my name on the towns ground :lol: ;)

Well i've tried to get into goodison but they have a dress code :roll:

Reeboks trainers or rockports, addidas trackies(tucked into socks,la shark top

Esox Lucius
29-12-2004, 05:35 PM

Well i've tried to get into goodison but they have a dress code :roll:

Reeboks trainers or rockports, addidas trackies(tucked into socks,la shark top

mate you wouldnt catch people round here with la shark on :lol: la coste yes but they dont do la shark, reebok trainers & rockports are old news aswell. :lol:

go and burn some asian corner shops down and cause a few riots or something, the bnp meeting is at 7 isnt it? :lol: ;) :shock:

only messin paul ;)

DJsmallpaul
29-12-2004, 06:36 PM
No that's it i'm getting you banned :dontevengothere:

:lol: :lol: ;)

Esox Lucius
29-12-2004, 06:45 PM
lol :lol:

dan the acid man
29-12-2004, 09:40 PM
thats quite a cool present, until they decide to build a new stadium :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==