http://www.germantrance.com/audio.ram?s=TTX2053B

gary_human
30-12-2004, 03:14 PM
that wouldn't work for me:

I surfed and found it http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF166285-01-02-01.mp3

it got a Judge Jules acid rmx on the flip :shock:

wenna
30-12-2004, 08:59 PM
yeah , i hated the j.jules mix (no offence) ;) but the b-side is excellent techno from an acid trance label...i thought.

Bas Mooy
31-12-2004, 12:37 AM
mmm, tracid>>> ?...not sure what to think about that...anyway, i will check it out since its Natus, but TRACID is not my kind of thing usually...strange

AcidTrash
04-01-2005, 02:40 PM
quite surprised to see it on traccid. it was just a sharanz loop as far as i could tell.

DJ Corbzy
04-01-2005, 10:42 PM
not liking the natus mix as much as some of his other stuff...also a bit miffed about the jules mix on the flip...strange tracid release :neutral:

Si the Sigh
05-01-2005, 07:51 AM
strange tracid release :neutral:

Hit the nail on the head there Corbz. Proper weird! Not liking either side of this TBH. Heard soooooo much better from Tracid.

jon connor
05-01-2005, 12:15 PM
:wtf: no way! :shock: let me chek this out.

jon connor
05-01-2005, 12:26 PM
jools on the same peace of vynyl as robert :wtf: right excuse me while i go load my shot gun.........hmmmm! i dont like that 1 bit. and its a por track from robert to.

this better not escalate into somthing with jools milking it hmmmm! im must say im disapointed about this. :cry:

jon connor
05-01-2005, 12:29 PM
wow! quite damn amazing!! :clap:

having it techno on TRACID!!!!! :rambo:

yea i wonder why! ?

FUSION
05-01-2005, 03:48 PM
tracid clearly havning an identity crisis bet robert gave em one of those should i souldnt i tracks and laughed all the way to the bank :lol:

JimmySomerville
05-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Did Natus not do a release on Tracid before?

I'm sure it was a novelty shaped disk (Like a circular saw blade?) and played backwards?

jon connor
05-01-2005, 05:21 PM
tracid clearly havning an identity crisis bet robert gave em one of those should i souldnt i tracks and laughed all the way to the bank :lol:

:lol:

daviec
05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Tracid Traxx have had a Marco Remus mix on one of their releases as well. They've been at it for a while now.

slavestudios
05-01-2005, 06:18 PM
i have an old Heckman Tracid pic disc 12 & one track on it is firing rezzy techno..

but the other 2 are trancy pants :lol:

well made quality trance, but trancy pants none the less

btw, i'm not knockin trance at all. its jus a term me & me mates knock about.. like 'pishy house' or 'nosebleed techno' :lol:

MangaFish
05-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Did Natus not do a release on Tracid before?

I'm sure it was a novelty shaped disk (Like a circular saw blade?) and played backwards?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i want a record like that!

jon connor
06-01-2005, 12:20 PM
yea ive got that record its a needle breaker, anyone else remeber steve stolls sircular saw a few year ago that was nice to ;) these records are a nightmare there best place is on ya wall as novelty value. ;) i will guarantee every 1 who has got 1 has had a needle breaking situation.hahahahahahah! seen mark try put 1 over his head a few year ago to but he declined last second hahaha! , :lol: i bloody would to ,if you through it like a frisby you would take someones head off! hahahaha!!!! could always be used as a weapon for unrelible promoters i suppose! hehehehehehe! ;)

MangaFish
07-01-2005, 01:11 AM
hahaha :lol:

Mindful
07-01-2005, 01:52 AM
Got quite a few Traxid hanging around in my collection good lable for hard trance anyone heard Warmducher - 10 Kleine BassDrums :rambo: its the b*ll*x.
Im quite supprised to see Natus on Traxid fair play to Rob and to Traxid but J Jules :shock: WTF

jon connor
07-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Got quite a few Traxid hanging around in my collection good lable for hard trance anyone heard Warmducher - 10 Kleine BassDrums :rambo: its the b*ll*x.
Im quite supprised to see Natus on Traxid fair play to Rob and to Traxid but J Jules :shock: WTF

yes im in agreement with that i love that warnducher track i have all his work on that label as i used to play like acid trance stuff many moons ago at north etc! chriss liberater hammered that to, been a great label tracid over the years but hmmmm! the judge jools on it just dont fit somehow and quite frankly seeing him on the same peace of vynyl as robert is worying! ;) very silly indeed! next will be seeing robert on nukleux or tidy trax or somthing even more gay i duno! hahahahahaha! jesus help us! :lol:

Mindful
09-01-2005, 04:51 PM
@jon connor easy jon I got a CD of you BTB with Mike Teknoist off one of my mates(I think you know Seige dont ya)its perty good man. :clap:

jon connor
09-01-2005, 09:57 PM
@jon connor easy jon I got a CD of you BTB with Mike Teknoist off one of my mates(I think you know Seige dont ya)its perty good man. :clap:

yea dood we used to drop them in acid techno sets a few years ago sum nice stuff and very tripy in places, but its all techno these days man! :lol:

eviled303
09-01-2005, 10:30 PM
aaaaah!!! i bought this the other day but never bothered to read who'd written the a side. after reading this thread i had a look and my worst fears were confirmed....i have a record by judge jules in my collection. i feel soiled, i'm off to bathe in bleach and say a million hail mary's.

Mindful
10-01-2005, 03:02 PM

yea dood we used to drop them in acid techno sets a few years ago sum nice stuff and very tripy in places, but its all techno these days man! :lol:

The cds all Techno Jon the first tracks a good one.

jon connor
10-01-2005, 10:55 PM

The cds all Techno Jon the first tracks a good one.

hahaha yea it will be mike with the gay stuff hehehehehe! :lol:
fairplay to ya! give seige my regards if ya see him good solid jock fairplay to him he rocks. ;)

jon connor
10-01-2005, 11:05 PM
aaaaah!!! i bought this the other day but never bothered to read who'd written the a side. after reading this thread i had a look and my worst fears were confirmed....i have a record by judge jules in my collection. i feel soiled, i'm off to bathe in bleach and say a million hail mary's.

:lol: lets just watch carefully + see wot appens, on the 1 hand it could be good for techno it might not, fergie aint doing a bad job fairplay to him,the question is do we want superstars milking techno no we dont but i suppose it exposes techno to a wider community + could bump up techno sales as a whole, its a catch 22 situation this ,.lets just wait + see.... ;) still very odd mixture robert + the judge! :shock: its like ive been spiked with a bad trip or summit! :lol:

Dirtyacid
24-01-2005, 02:27 PM
I hate this ****in wanker Judge jules what a ****ing gaylord im sorry if this offended anyone but tracid has made some qaulity piece,s of vinyl but to let this jumped up pillock remix a tune on this label what the hell is going on I recently had the unfortunate pleasure of haveing to listen to him now he can mix very well but i went to ask if my girlfreind could have a signed vinyl coz she love,s the guy & he just looked at me gormlessly I think its grounds for devorce ha ha natus though is not my thing but still has done some qaulity tracks p,s JUDGE JULES YOUR MOTHERS GOT A PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dontevengothere:

Paul Nisbet
24-01-2005, 09:38 PM
wasnt feelin this at all, original aint my cuppa at all.... such a souless tune.

Natus mix is pretty standard natus really, normally love his stuff, but ehhhh. :neutral:

fatcollective
26-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Take the time to buy this record, put it on ur technics n give it a good old listening, The natus track is wikid, Driving, tribal techno with cheeky little breaks!!! the overall mix is a little muddy, but this track rocks, couldnt give a damn what label its on, it works for me!! beleive me if it was on bitshift or highball ect you'd all b sayin good things about it, ur just lettin the fact that its on tracid put a downer on it!! :lol:

eyes without a face
26-01-2005, 10:01 AM
codswallop

done for the money this one me thinks

DJ Corbzy
27-01-2005, 12:45 AM
I'm a huge (hard) Natus fan, but I really didn't feel this...If it was released on Highball or Bitshift I would be very disapointed...I think this suits the sorta techno that Tracid are trying to go for to be honest...

Oh and the tracid saw novelty disc which played backwards was 'Melanie Di Tria - Die Kriessage'...they funnily enough did another backwards playing Tracid which was the original 'Concious' mix...

Still can't beleive about the Jules mix, and isn't P. Masterson 'Yomanda'?? LOL, but then I spose Kai Tracid sees Jules in the same scene...?

278d7e64a374de26f==