PDA

View Full Version : Hows your teams Xmas form been?

Frank Dogshit
30-12-2004, 02:41 PM
Belter for us lads.....5 points and not been beaten in 9 games. :cool:

The-last-man
30-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Played 3
Won 1
Drawn 1
Lost 1

4th in the league

Not too bad tbh ;)

BOXY
31-12-2004, 10:21 AM
ours has been brilliant since we beat the vile played 4 won 4 and we will do the geordie wankers tommoroww

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 10:57 AM
im well happy, 4th in the league and hopefully making some signings in the next few weeks :clap:

boxy - hope you do well this season lad, always had a soft spot for the blue brummies :cool:

DJ RE:HAB
31-12-2004, 11:05 AM
im well happy, 4th in the league and hopefully making some signings in the next few weeks :clap:

boxy - hope you do well this season lad, always had a soft spot for the blue brummies :cool:

I thought you bumloved united, bluenosed shite...

you'll be needing those signings lad, as it looks like its gonna start to go wrong for ya..

blackburn - Very Lucky
Charlton - Typical Blue shite Form..

You better take a snapshot of the league mate, coz its gonna drastically change for you...

I predict you will finish in 7-8th pos. This year EL, which is a good position.

FOR YOU

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 11:44 AM

you'll be needing those signings lad, as it looks like its gonna start to go wrong for ya..

blackburn - Very Lucky

You better take a snapshot of the league mate, coz its gonna drastically change for you...

FOR YOU

kopites talking

http://i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/1e/fb/7c_1.JPG

AGAIN

one thing is for certain, liverpool wont be in europe next season!

and i will be happy with 7/8th position, we are doing well as it is considering the size of our squad, we're not rich bastards with a mc donalds in our ground who try to buy glory :roll:

we have the best up & coming gaffer in the prem, better than that spanish rubbish you have, the only way is up for the blues.

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 11:47 AM

blackburn - Very Lucky

FOR YOU

and who mentioned anything about supporting charlton you pleb :roll: :lol: ummmmmmmmmm im a kopite mong

http://my.aptrick.com/modules/gallery/albums/album01/retard.jpg

Traxx
31-12-2004, 01:25 PM
Back down the league you will go :cool:

The-last-man
31-12-2004, 01:30 PM
Back down the league you will go :cool:

Always so negative :nono:

We all know that your just jealous of us ;)

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 01:32 PM
beattie coming to goodison, good lad :cool:

DJ RE:HAB
31-12-2004, 01:34 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39401000/jpg/_39401040_boumsong203.jpg

diouf look a like... ;)

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 01:35 PM

diouf look a like... ;)

ummmmmmmmm kopite retard, wrong thread ummmmmm :lol: :lol:

The-last-man
31-12-2004, 01:36 PM

diouf look a like... ;)

Good bit of business from Rangers, get a player for free in aug and sell him for £8mill in january :cool:

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 01:39 PM
dont tell me you like the rangers scum :roll: :rambo: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 01:42 PM
http://usuarios.lycos.es/eurovalencia/celtic.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Traxx
31-12-2004, 01:42 PM

The white emile heskey.

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 01:43 PM

The white emile heskey.

yeah right, if he signed for your lot you would be wanking into your anfild bought mc donalds happy meal :roll:

The-last-man
31-12-2004, 01:45 PM
dont tell me you like the rangers scum :roll: :rambo: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Yeah mate, i like rangers, only coz i used to get the kits bought for me as a kid, still keep an eye out for them too.

Cant stand Celtic tho, fukkers :evil:

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 01:48 PM
:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: dont like you anymore :rambo: :lol:

The-last-man
31-12-2004, 01:51 PM

:cry: :lol:

Traxx
31-12-2004, 01:52 PM

The white emile heskey.

yeah right, if he signed for your lot you would be wanking into your anfild bought mc donalds happy meal :roll:

Honestly i wouldnt. Think he's very over rated & he will struggle in your team. Bet he dont sign for your lot anyway...

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 01:56 PM

nah only messin, you should wash your mouth out with soap for calling celtic fukkers though, you dirty mouthed man :lol:

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 01:57 PM

The white emile heskey.

Honestly i wouldnt. Think he's very over rated & he will struggle in your team. Bet he dont sign for your lot anyway...

fair enough, as for over rated, thats half of your squad mate, bet your made up kewell is out for a month :lol:

The-last-man
31-12-2004, 01:59 PM

nah only messin, you should wash your mouth out with soap for calling celtic fukkers though, you dirty mouthed man :lol:

Come on mate, u gotta admit, celtic are shite and we all know it, plus they have ties to the red shite :rambo:

Traxx
31-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Made up aint the word mate. Whats gets me is benitez is acting all gutted saying that he was getting back to his best form over the last few games. Dunno what fukin games he's been watching :doh:

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 02:02 PM

Come on mate, u gotta admit, celtic are shite and we all know it, plus they have ties to the red shite :rambo:

big hairy bollocks! celtic are the shizzle :cool: as for the ties they have more ties to irish catholics than the red shite, founded by irish travellers :cool:

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Made up aint the word mate. Whats gets me is benitez is acting all gutted saying that he was getting back to his best form over the last few games. Dunno what fukin games he's been watching :doh:

you should get rid, i cant see him getting any better, he's blown his chance at liverpool i reckon.

Traxx
31-12-2004, 02:06 PM
We should raid valencia & get that fukin Aimar. He would sort us out big style. There's no creativity in the midfield.

The-last-man
31-12-2004, 02:07 PM

big hairy bollocks! celtic are the shizzle :cool: as for the ties they have more ties to irish catholics than the red shite, founded by irish travellers :cool:

Still, they are shite tho ;)

Esox Lucius
31-12-2004, 02:11 PM

Still, they are shite tho ;)

:lol:

nick_anarchy
02-01-2005, 02:51 PM
7 wins an 1 draw in 8 games for utd , lookin like the old form is back

basslinejunkie
02-01-2005, 02:55 PM
We should raid valencia & get that fukin Aimar. He would sort us out big style. There's no creativity in the midfield.

spot on,particulary as xabi's broke his ankle :crackup:

lukekendall
04-01-2005, 11:09 AM
spurs have done hell of a well since martin Jol took over 7 wins out of 6 and one draw, im happy with our form and i think we are done well over crimbo :clap:

Esox Lucius
04-01-2005, 11:22 AM
spurs have done hell of a well since martin Jol took over 7 wins out of 6 and one draw, im happy with our form and i think we are done well over crimbo :clap:

bloody hell you are doing well, 7 wins out of 6 and a draw aswell, you being given extra points or something :lol:

The-last-man
04-01-2005, 11:34 AM

bloody hell you are doing well, 7 wins out of 6 and a draw aswell, you being given extra points or something :lol:

:lol:

lukekendall
04-01-2005, 12:13 PM

:doh: :doh: :doh:

6 out of 7 :lol:

Frank Dogshit
04-01-2005, 01:35 PM
we won again yesterday......

mark hughes has turned our team into a really difficult side to beat at the moment.

keep an eye out for a guy called neils johanson at the back....destined for big things this guy,hes a monster. :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==