PDA

View Full Version : [REVIEW NYE TRANSMISSION(CORNWALL)]

DJTrubass
01-01-2005, 07:14 PM
didnt know where to put this so goin in here ;)

TRANSMISSION/REHAB - Secret Party - Newquay (Cornwall)

made it into newquay a little early went straight into the venue at about 9:30 and saw it was ALREADY filling up, went passed the d&b room which was phatt the set up was quality in there into the transmission room..

the dj was playingsome techno which was cool to warm up with, Paul asked me and Evade to go b2b from about 10 - 11:15 but we get to go on later in the nght also

by about 10:30 the room was f**king stompin, we had the most people in there in that room than there was the rest of the whole night bit of hard trance into hardstyle and the floor was jumpin.

come 12 there must have been 400+ people in the whole venue and the d&b room was going OFF as soon as the mc's started shotin..

we had to wait around for a while after that for our next set which was from 4-5 with me and FAZER, we cained out non stop hardstyle and managed to get some more people back onto the floor then asked to play till 6 so me fazer and evade went b2b2b for another hour and just got harder and harder with the choons..

after our set the night still carried ontill about 7:15 and the place still had a load of people going then..

in all its been one of my best djing experiances yet besides lockdown the sound system in there was full on quality

RESPECT TO THE TRANSMISSION AND RE:HAB CREWS

Trubass

DJTrubass
02-01-2005, 12:28 AM
ps this is ment to be in the hardstyle section :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==