PDA

View Full Version : House of God 12th Birthday Party, 22nd January 2005

DJ Sainsburys
03-01-2005, 03:31 AM
@ Custard Factory, Birmingham 9pm - 5am

British Murder Boys, Tim Wright, Sol-Dat, PCM, Dark Sound Foundation + usual HOG residents

£8/£7members

For those that know

Traxx
03-01-2005, 12:16 PM
May have to make the trip down for this :cool:

miss bass
03-01-2005, 04:12 PM
wahoo!

Sir Real
11-01-2005, 12:53 AM
wahoo!
Hang on, I thought I read (on some other inferior forum) that you were working...Did you wangle the day off?

MARKEG
11-01-2005, 01:11 AM
oh god i get so annoyed sometimes. i would cross heaven and earth to come to this if i wasnt djing. do these guys record sets? they must've done some unbelievable partys over the years.

miss bass
11-01-2005, 08:28 AM
wahoo!
Hang on, I thought I read (on some other inferior forum) that you were working...Did you wangle the day off?

yeh :( i wrote wahoo as soon as i read this post, then realised im working....

Sir Real
12-01-2005, 01:03 AM
oh god i get so annoyed sometimes. i would cross heaven and earth to come to this if i wasnt djing. do these guys record sets? they must've done some unbelievable partys over the years.
Hey Mark, shame you can't make it, I remember playing a pretty crazy gig with you at Aberystwyth Uni. about 7 years ago!
We do record stuff occasionally (though not as often as we should), we usually manage to get it together for the birthdays so you might be in luck with this one...Anyway hope to catch you soon and hope your gig goes well :-)

ampassasinbirmingham
12-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Hey Mark, shame you can't make it, I remember playing a pretty crazy gig with you at Aberystwyth Uni. about 7 years ago!
We do record stuff occasionally (though not as often as we should), we usually manage to get it together for the birthdays so you might be in luck with this one...Anyway hope to catch you soon and hope your gig goes well :-)

pull your finger out neil, this one needs recording. HOG birthdays go off.

Im making the trip down from leeds for this.

BASS: work?????sicky????? what u work as?????

ampassasinbirmingham
12-01-2005, 11:40 AM
also

sir real: where can i get hold of back catalogue krak-tronik records???

miss bass
12-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Im making the trip down from leeds for this.

BASS: work?????sicky????? what u work as?????

yes but im pulling a sicky for the week after when im djing. Il just go and go to work after :shock:

Traxx
12-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Hardcore. :lol:

miss bass
12-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Hardcore. :lol:

:shock: :shock: not quite il be dead, im small and frail already.

Traxx
12-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Ive no sympathy for people that work weekends ;) :lol:

miss bass
12-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Ive no sympathy for people that work weekends ;) :lol:

Well theres no other way i can afford monitors etc :( It sucks cock

Traxx
12-01-2005, 02:06 PM
Fair do's.

Traxx
12-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Gonna have to have a trainstation party for a hour & a half after this one.

Traxx
12-01-2005, 04:56 PM
So is this just in the medicine bar & not the pool bit?

djfurness
12-01-2005, 09:45 PM
you'll have a bit longer of a wait than an hour and a half rilo
it'll be sunday morning so dont get caught out
we got caught out the last subsonica in september and had to wait till 9 bells
not only that but the actual station didnt open till 6.30 so we were outside in the cold (i ended up fallin akip outside there!)
and we ended up in crewe :roll:

Traxx
12-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Oh dear thought this was on a friday. Dont like the sounds of a 3hr wait either.

Sir Real
12-01-2005, 11:46 PM
also

sir real: where can i get hold of back catalogue krak-tronik records???
Mail me at neil@veto.co.uk and I will sort you out good and proper (although [k]001, [k]002 and [k]ltd001 are all sold out...)

Sir Real
12-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Oh dear thought this was on a friday. Dont like the sounds of a 3hr wait either.
Well, either:
(a) bottle of brandy, a warm coat, and some patience, or
(b) find an after-party (surely not too hard)

Sir Real
12-01-2005, 11:53 PM
So is this just in the medicine bar & not the pool bit?
Is in the Medicine Bar / Kitchen / Theatre
Will be good to have all 3 rooms rocking again in true HOG style...

8bitapocalypse
16-01-2005, 03:15 PM
http://www.hog.org.uk/photopages/back.jpg

duncandisorderly
20-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Good Luck Boys.

I won't be there but i know it will go off.

drop squeaky for me neil, you knows i loves it.

DDx

Sir Real
20-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Good Luck Boys.

I won't be there but i know it will go off.

drop squeaky for me neil, you knows i loves it.

DDx

HAHA cheers Dunc, I may just do that...

Frank Dogshit
20-01-2005, 11:37 PM
finally made our minds up to come down now.

will be a cracker! :clap:

Katie
21-01-2005, 06:41 PM
oooh can't wait now been dying to go to hog for ages! should be fun! :dance: :lol:

neko
21-01-2005, 06:53 PM
you'll have a bit longer of a wait than an hour and a half rilo
it'll be sunday morning so dont get caught out
we got caught out the last subsonica in september and had to wait till 9 bells
not only that but the actual station didnt open till 6.30 so we were outside in the cold (i ended up fallin akip outside there!)
and we ended up in crewe :roll:

crewe station is baaaaaaaad.
had a horrible experience there on the way home from seeing hawtin.

Traxx
21-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Yeah we got stopped there On nye 2003. Some old fella had been battered & there was loads of people freaking out while we were waiting for the connecting train. Very scatty.

neko
21-01-2005, 07:00 PM
:shock: scatty indeed. funny how things like that only seem to happen while you're wrecked and in no fit state to deal with it.

its the coldest station ever, nasty business.

Katie
22-01-2005, 09:56 AM
:shock: scatty indeed. funny how things like that only seem to happen while you're wrecked and in no fit state to deal with it.

its the coldest station ever, nasty business.

Thats were sam goes to uni! sure he'll love it there with all the chavs! haha! :lol:

retox
24-01-2005, 12:54 AM
How was it then people? :?:
Gutted I couldn't make it. :cry:

Stuart
24-01-2005, 10:22 AM
An excellent night from house of god, The medicine bar refurbishment makes it a much better place now, and the sound system is pounding. All in all it was a really good night, great to see several people dwn there too.
:clap: :lol:

TechMouse
24-01-2005, 11:55 AM
I had a great time, but I occasionally thought the music went a bit off-track in the main room. That said, Tim Wright and BMB were both awesome.

More like this please. ;)

fitipaldi
24-01-2005, 03:47 PM
It was an amazin night, BMB were class, pure pounders! That was my first HOG, deffinitly not the last. :clap:

Francisco Scaramanga
24-01-2005, 05:48 PM
What a top night! I can't remember the last time I had that much fun in a club. Everything was top notch in my estimation, the tunes, the turnout, the refit (loved the new cinema seating chill room!) and can't wait for more like this. I saw ALOT of old faces that I hadn't seen in years, but also, I couldent believe how many HOG first timers there were - and as the night was ****ing ace no doubt they'll all be back for more punishment! I hope the next 12 years are as banging as the first twelve!

Frank Dogshit
24-01-2005, 06:05 PM
really great night,sound crowd and belting tunes.

BMB did the business! :clap:

Katie
24-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Had an amazing night it was the first time i'd been to hog too! and bmb were awesome! one of the best nights i've had out this year (well include last year aswell cause its only january!) :lol:

Tony
25-01-2005, 01:42 PM
i had heard the club was still a building site, much to HOGs annoyance.
and the cinema bit has been there for ages.

Sir Real
26-01-2005, 12:01 AM
i had heard the club was still a building site, much to HOGs annoyance.
and the cinema bit has been there for ages.
Hi Tony, maybe you should have come down and checked it out yourself rather than relying on hearsay...Indeed the Med Bar WAS still a building site in the afternoon (much to our annoyance), but a lot of hard work on all behalves sorted it, and I didn't hear any complaints all evening - only people saying that they really liked the new layout (myself included) - and as for the Funktion One soundsystem, that thing is a beast. Loud as you like and clear as a bell. Awesome. I think the comment regarding the cinema was from someone who hasn't been for a while (so it was new to them...) Looking forward to doing another one when it is properly finished (ie painted!)

Sir Real
26-01-2005, 12:07 AM
Oh, one teeny complaint: the DJ booth is a little bit....errrrm....cosy, now they have changed the stage around. Lots of homo-erotic sliding past each other to get to records, fetch beers etc.
Is that a gun in your pocket? etc.
Still, it'll make playing with Andrea Parker a lot more fun next time :love: :shock:

Analbumcover
26-01-2005, 12:13 AM
A big dark room with a monster sound system at one end and quality music all night...

What more do you want or need anyway??

Never even found the theatre to be honest, too busy dancing...

278d7e64a374de26f==