PDA

View Full Version : camp ref!

Traxx
04-01-2005, 07:27 PM
http://files.blog-city.com/files/aa/17241/b/the_gayest_ref.wmv

Hilarious :lol:

gary_human
04-01-2005, 11:28 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah hes camp, but I bet he would of realised it was a goal for Spurs against united.

QUALITY - made me laugh a lot - this should be used to combat depression ;)

I just watched it again and laughed even more seeing the fans in the background :lol: :lol:

Traxx
04-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Hahah he'd be funny in the premiership. Could you imagine the stick he would get?

ahhahahahaha :lol: :lol:

dee
05-01-2005, 12:26 AM
:lol: :lol:

gary_human
05-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Hahah he'd be funny in the premiership. Could you imagine the stick he would get?

We should start a petition to get him on the list of Premier League refs. Has he got a website? ;) I think the referee world needs a new icon - isn't Colina retiring? I could just see "the gayest ref" (or as we warmly refer to him camp ref) on the front cover of Pro Evolution Soccer 5 :lol: :lol:

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 09:50 AM
ha

seen this b4

its class :lol:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 12:52 PM

We should start a petition to get him on the list of Premier League refs. Has he got a website? ;) I think the referee world needs a new icon - isn't Colina retiring? I could just see "the gayest ref" (or as we warmly refer to him camp ref) on the front cover of Pro Evolution Soccer 5 :lol: :lol:

Hahaha :clap:

Id just like to hear what the kop would have to say to him or any other ground for that matter. I reckon there would be some hilarious chants around the grounds. :lol:

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 12:54 PM

Hahaha :clap:

Id just like to hear what the kop would have to say to him or any other ground for that matter. I reckon there would be some hilarious chants around the grounds. :lol:

your lot would love it, they all play for the team in pink aswell.

Traxx
05-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Team in pink????

Sure your's has had a dodgy pink kit or two :eh:

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 12:57 PM
salmon actually not pink ;)

Traxx
05-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Fuk off :lol:

Pink, salmon all graham norton if you ask me :dontevengothere:

Boring boring everton :clap:

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 12:58 PM
nah its a grand old team to play for, a grand old team to support :lol:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 01:06 PM
http://bushwhacked.net/bits/boring.jpg

He knows his stuff... :lol:

Boring boring everton. :clap:

Mindful
05-01-2005, 01:19 PM
:shock: WTF
Thats well funny but shurely not real.Is it? ha ha i do hope so

gary_human
05-01-2005, 01:48 PM
How can I save this footage on my PC - I need this for times when the chips are down - this makes me laugh everytime I watch it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Traxx
06-01-2005, 01:08 PM
How can I save this footage on my PC - I need this for times when the chips are down - this makes me laugh everytime I watch it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Save target as!

278d7e64a374de26f==