PDA

View Full Version : video evidience for the ball crossing the line

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 10:52 AM
after last night id def say yes, that could of cost us a place in Europe and the mancs being done :evil:

im sure it would be done if that was a cup final and it was Man UNt getting done over :roll:

Dave Elyzium
05-01-2005, 10:56 AM
i hate Man U but whats the point in having a ref if his decisions arent worth shit??? thats half the game right

macca
05-01-2005, 11:03 AM
i would of said no be 4 last nights game as video evidence can slow the game down. that decision was the biggest joke ive ever seen :doh: and after the chelsea liverpool game with that clear handball as well, somethin needs 2 be done. i think these refs bottle it under pressure an with video evidence they cant make stupid decisions.

Dave Elyzium
05-01-2005, 11:13 AM
i dont htink its the owrst decision ever made though, maybe it seems like it right now but it's just one in a million mistakes made all the time....but i still feel that if you give a refeerree the job of running a game an dmaking decisions then you have to go with those decisions wether you like it or not.....if we have video evidence then you will have all sorts of comebacks further down the line from bitter teams / players feeling that the first yellow card of the season was unjust which led to that player picking up too many cards later in the season, being banned for x number of games which diminshed the teams chance of success in x games...it will go on and on...better we just slag the referee off....

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 11:16 AM
i dont htink its the owrst decision ever made though, maybe it seems like it right now but it's just one in a million mistakes made all the time....but i still feel that if you give a refeerree the job of running a game an dmaking decisions then you have to go with those decisions wether you like it or not.....if we have video evidence then you will have all sorts of comebacks further down the line from bitter teams / players feeling that the first yellow card of the season was unjust which led to that player picking up too many cards later in the season, being banned for x number of games which diminshed the teams chance of success in x games...it will go on and on...better we just slag the referee off....

na i only think it should be for if the ball crosses the line and stop at that. if it was for to much stuff it would ruin the flow of the game

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 11:34 AM
haven't seen it but somebody told me this morning we had a lucky escape...
What can I say? Sounds like we had...
Sounds like a poor game too at least on Man U's part... Would be expecting them to beat spurs easy... ;)

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 12:03 PM
haven't seen it but somebody told me this morning we had a lucky escape...
What can I say? Sounds like we had...
Sounds like a poor game too at least on Man U's part... Would be expecting them to beat spurs easy... ;)

hey

were the inform team at the mo ;) :lol:

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 12:04 PM
In form compared to what? :lol:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 12:48 PM

Your cheating, moaning shower of shite team :cool:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 12:49 PM
i hate Man U but whats the point in having a ref if his decisions arent worth shit??? thats half the game right

Thats the point though. They are fukin crap, cant make decisions.

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 12:50 PM

Your cheating, moaning shower of shite team :cool:

yeah that :lol:

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 12:52 PM
defo should be video evidence though, except for liverpool it should always go against them.

Traxx
05-01-2005, 12:53 PM
:roll: :lol:

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 12:55 PM
defo should be video evidence though, except for liverpool it should always go against them.

I'd be happy with that... ;)

Traxx
05-01-2005, 12:56 PM
All manc's in it together :roll:

MARK NEENAN
05-01-2005, 12:58 PM
The ref should have the power to look at the video after the game and give spurs 3 points! Imagine if spurs needed 3 points to stay in the premiership and the same thing happened and spurs went down! That would be totally unfair! I'm sure if utd needed a win to win the league and it was the other way around the ref wouldn't even bat an eyelid and give the win to the scummy mancs!! :rambo:

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 01:03 PM
The ref should have the power to look at the video after the game and give spurs 3 points! Imagine if spurs needed 3 points to stay in the premiership and the same thing happened and spurs went down! That would be totally unfair! I'm sure if utd needed a win to win the league and it was the other way around the ref wouldn't even bat an eyelid and give the win to the scummy mancs!! :rambo:

blablablablabla...
bollocks!
It's always the same, you moan when it goes against you, you shut up and lye low for a while...
Swings and roudnabouts mate...

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 01:09 PM
I meant, you shut up and lye lown when the decision goes your way...

Traxx
05-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Hahaha nothing better then a defensive manc, tell a lie a manc after a good beating is always good :rambo: :lol:

Scummy manc bastards :clap:

dee
05-01-2005, 01:10 PM
moaning cunts , the ref didn't see it end of story
thats what footballs about , bring in your stupid vidio evidence
maybe that will stop the moaning,

we should have lost last night to a blunderous error

YOU SAYING YOUR TEAMS NEVER GOT AWAY WITH ANYTHING

:rambo: :rambo:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Not nearly every fukin home game like your's do dee :roll:

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 01:12 PM
well said mister Dee... http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/36_2.gif

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 01:24 PM
every team is guilty of getting away with murder now and again, liverpool always get away with it ;)

Traxx
05-01-2005, 01:26 PM
every team is guilty of getting away with murder now and again, liverpool always get away with it ;)

Bollox lad & you know it.

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 01:26 PM
yeah i know just winding you up :lol:

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 01:30 PM

Really?!??!?! :shock:
How disappointing!!! :lol:

For a moment, there, I was dreaming of a world where not everybody would hate man u...
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/0100.gif

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/042.gif
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/035.gif

dee
05-01-2005, 01:34 PM

Really?!??!?! :shock:
How disappointing!!! :lol:

For a moment, there, I was dreaming of a world where not everybody would hate man u...
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/0100.gif

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/042.gif
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/035.gif

that will never happen mate :lol: :lol:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 01:34 PM
hahah keep dreaming pent. Hell will freeze over first ;)

dee
05-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Not nearly every fukin home game like your's do dee :roll:

im not getting at you mate , just a little rant thats all :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 01:37 PM
I don't hate united, I don't love them though, I hate city more.

dee
05-01-2005, 01:38 PM

ahem to that ,city then arsholes :cool: :cool:

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 01:41 PM
well I'll just have to love them enough for the rest of the wolrd then...

Hum...right... Here it comes...
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/-47.gif

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 01:43 PM
i despise arsenal.

gary_human
05-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Yes definiteley video evidence after last nights performance, also how can that liar Carroll live with himslef.

Thing is if that were my team that one the point by cheating I wouldn't be happy, United fans dont mind whether they cheat to get points, they dont have no love for the beautiful game.

dee
05-01-2005, 01:45 PM

ahem to that ,city then arsholes :cool: :cool:

i dind't mean i dont love utd then :oops: :oops:

i love um

http://www.moviemarket.co.uk/archive/European_Champions__99_262057.jpg

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 01:47 PM
i dont love them or anything but you have got to have respect for a club & a manager who have achieved so much, I do think united days are over though ;)

dee
05-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Yes definiteley video evidence after last nights performance, also how can that liar Carroll live with himslef.

Thing is if that were my team that one the point by cheating I wouldn't be happy, United fans dont mind whether they cheat to get points, they dont have no love for the beautiful game.

thats bollocks mate, we should av lost ill admit that , i love football
i sleep ,talk,piss ,shit football mate , i listen and watch every game i can

what do expect carroll to do the ref hasn't blown .

ANYONE WOULD AV DONE THE SAME , DONT TELL ME LIES

:rambo: :rambo:

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 01:52 PM

word!! :clap:

cheating mancs :lol: ;)

Traxx
05-01-2005, 01:54 PM
I don't hate united, In fact id go as far to say that id have sir fergies babies if i had the necessary part to have one. Just think my own little fergie to play with :love:

Scumbag :dontevengothere:

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 01:54 PM
hahaha :lol: :lol:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 01:55 PM
i dont love them or anything but you have got to have respect for a club & a manager who have achieved so much, i tell fergie that every thursday when i cup his balls

Shocking :shock:

Its all coming out today downs...

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 01:56 PM

You're talking shit...
When the decision goes your way and you know it should not, you're gonna go to the ref and say "sorry sir but you're wrong, we should loose"??? Just to proove that you are a real football lover?!?!?
heu... http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/bangin.gif

Traxx
05-01-2005, 01:59 PM
He's talking from a fans point of view pent not as a player. He's right as well. Your lot arent arsed as long as you get the win.

gary_human
05-01-2005, 01:59 PM
[quote=gary_human]what do expect carroll to do the ref hasn't blown .

ANYONE WOULD AV DONE THE SAME , DONT TELL ME LIES

hard for me to say, coz I only play football for fun, when Ferguson is your boss it may be a bit different, but either way he (Carroll) knows hes gonna get sacked - sacked and a cheat - hmmmmm???! - or sacked and the most honest man in football - hmmmmmm??!!

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1266120.jpg

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 02:00 PM
at the end of the day you're all wrong and its only me, the last man, subsy & richie who are right :lol:

dee
05-01-2005, 02:01 PM
at the end of the day you're all wrong and its only me, the last man, subsy & richie who are right :lol:

:lol: :lol:

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 02:02 PM
No way jose!
From a player's point of view or a punter, doesn'trt change anything...
You're not gonna wish the team you support didn't get the point, however unfair it was...

Can you look me straight in the eye and tell me you're rather your team loose then win or draw thx to a ref's mistake???

dee
05-01-2005, 02:10 PM
its just bitterness mate , if it wasn't man utd , everyone
would say how funny it was :lol: :lol: :roll:

gary_human
05-01-2005, 02:16 PM

Im not bitter mate, I support spurs for god's sake!!! Im used to them losing!! Maybe thats why I wouldn't want my team to get the result the way your team did. You lot on the other hand are used to winning and dont like it when youre team dont win, or even worse - lose. Could you tell me that if it were the other way round, you wouldn't want video evidence brought it in that scenario - yeah right :lol:

DJ RE:HAB
05-01-2005, 02:30 PM
yer only on decisions, that are too close to call...

but you would probably see refs, trying to avoid not giving a decision and passing it to the fifth official all of the time, to save there backs...

So its a toughie...

Was nice to hear wanker ferguson admitting it was a goal... :lol:

Arrogant bastard..

However if it was Man utd on the recieving end you'd bet your nan, that there would a be a complaint on its way to the F.A. today. And they would probably try to sue the linesman...

But even tho, i said yes to the poll, they jury is still out for me...

It would be a big grey area again, the same as the not interferring with play rule...

The managers, the refs, the players, and the fans, dont know what the **** is going on there..

And i think FIFA dont aswell..

dee
05-01-2005, 02:32 PM
what would we be able to have a good banter about, if cameras come in
:roll: :roll:

jack shit :lol: :lol:

gary_human
05-01-2005, 02:36 PM

lol

dee
05-01-2005, 02:54 PM

lol

like your avater

:evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 02:55 PM

Im not bitter mate, I support spurs for god's sake!!! Im used to them losing!! Maybe thats why I wouldn't want my team to get the result the way your team did. You lot on the other hand are used to winning and dont like it when youre team dont win, or even worse - lose. Could you tell me that if it were the other way round, you wouldn't want video evidence brought it in that scenario - yeah right :lol:

true

this has really ****ed me off i was in a room of man unt fans and they were all saying how they were going to dick us all night cause we did not have defoe or kanote, but i took it on the chin, i was actually celibrating when that went in and then they said it was not a goal !! :shock: gutted!! :doh: and the cheating mancs got away with it!! and they were ripping into me again

if it was the other way round it would be all different, all man u fans blabbing they would have lost the title but theres news for ya you aint winning shit now!!

ahahhahahahahahahahaha :lol: :crackup:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Wouldnt make a ounce of differance anyway even if they did put cameras in. It may effect other teams but i bet at united the cameraman would of been looking the wrong way or the video was bust whenever a decision against them needed to be made. Scum!!!

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2005000566,00.gif

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 03:11 PM
a liverpool fan posting pics from the sun website :nono: :nono: you shouldnt even be looking on that scummy site

gary_human
05-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Was nice to hear wanker ferguson admitting it was a goal... :lol:

Arrogant bastard..

did fergie really say it was a goal :shock: wtf

like your avater

:evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

heheh - it's especially for you :lol: :lol:

gary_human
05-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Wouldnt make a ounce of differance anyway even if they did put cameras in. It may effect other teams but i bet at united the cameraman would of been looking the wrong way or the video was bust whenever a decision against them needed to be made. Scum!!!

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2005000566,00.gif

lol lol :lol: :lol:

I bet they would only be employed at Old Trafford if they went to the same school of honesty which Fergie taught Carroll at :lol:

Im off to buy the Sun now :lol:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 03:20 PM
a liverpool fan posting pics from the sun website :nono: :nono: you shouldnt even be looking on that scummy site

There's nothing on the pic that ive posted that says it from the sun. I got sent it in a e-mail. My conscience is clear.

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 03:30 PM
yeah yeah, bet you get it delivered everyday and buy the news of the world aswell on a sunday which is made by the same publishers, sun scum lover :nono: :lol:

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 03:31 PM

There's nothing on the pic that ive posted that says it from the sun. I got sent it in a e-mail. My conscience is clear.

Whats wrong with the sun :eh:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 03:33 PM
yeah yeah, bet you get it delivered everyday and buy the news of the world aswell on a sunday which is made by the same publishers, sun scum lover :nono: :lol:

Fuk off. Wouldnt wipe my arse on one lad :nono:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 03:34 PM

Whats wrong with the sun :eh:

Fukin scumbag paper mate :dontevengothere:

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 03:41 PM
scum paper that told lies about liverpool fans at hillsborough, they said that the kopites were pick pocketing their own dead which was utter bollocks... scummy tabloid who will print any old bollocks to sell copies, they never apoligised either.

scum.

Traxx
05-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Thats why you find loads of shops here either dont stock it or they are left on the shelves.

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Do agree, shit paper, shit editor, right wing... Nothing saves it (except page 3)
I don't buy it but most of my colleagues in the city do, so keep and eye on what's happening page 3...

Once saw some people doing a photo shoot for it in liverpool street.
Had a dispach rider sitting on his bike, reading the Sun and a girl, standing at the back of the bike, leaning on him with massive tits on each side of his helmet... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 03:51 PM
only tabloid i will read is the daily sport :lol: funny stories in there and its page 3 on every page :lol:

penthesilea
05-01-2005, 03:54 PM
:oops: I am of course a guardian reader...

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 04:31 PM
scum paper that told lies about liverpool fans at hillsborough, they said that the kopites were pick pocketing their own dead which was utter bollocks... scummy tabloid who will print any old bollocks to sell copies, they never apoligised either.

scum.

shit did not know that :neutral:

i like it tho and the star, there both full of shit but i like em

gary_human
05-01-2005, 04:36 PM

scum.

neither did I - a lot of my step family are liverpool fans - its the Sport for me from now on.

connor
05-01-2005, 05:18 PM
tiz true..

sun wont ever be allowed in this house either... and ive been brought up not to read it :nono:

anyways in answere 2 the poll i voted no...
basically lifes a bitch! yeah i feekl sorry for spurs but every team has won a game or 2 via a dodgy goal or decision.. its tough luck and we r always up in arms if it happens to r team and i hate untd as much as the next man and yeah there keepin it a cheatin coont but goo luck to him i know in the situation i prob would ave tried to play on my self...

u always see keepers try and pull it back jsu after it crossed the lien this tiem he got away wiv it normally they dont...

its happened live wiv it...

video evidence wil lspoil the flow of the game and sum1 sed it earleir wots mroe fun than standin in the stand and shoutin abuse at the ref???

278d7e64a374de26f==