PDA

View Full Version : ROBBIE SAVAGE, WOT A WANKER!!!

BOXY
05-01-2005, 04:15 PM
how much of a ****in wanker is robbie savage??
i have constantly defended the geezer when people have slagged him off but now i take it all back he is a total cunt
he says he wants to move to blackburn to be closer to his family but it is further from blackburn than brum..
we also offered him a chauffered car when ever he wants it
all savage is interested in is more dollar and to be with his bum palls
mark hughes and mark bowen..
about 4 monthes ago he signed a 4 year contract as well there is no chance we are gonna be abel to get a player of his quality in by the end of june and the sad thing is i think we aint gonna do very well with out him
so i ask yous lot next time that wank stain is in your town make sure you give him plenty of shit!!

macca
05-01-2005, 04:18 PM
i just think the cunts after more money simple. if he dosent wanna stay get rid of him hes causin more trouble then hes worth. ;)

lukekendall
05-01-2005, 04:28 PM
i always thought he was a cock

gary_human
05-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Idiot - he got a sever lack of brains - look at his gay hairstyle, and I couldn't belive it when I heard that blackburn and birmingham were just as near - TWAT!!!

get rid of him, or let him rot in your reserves.

BOXY
05-01-2005, 04:43 PM
ha ha quality we have turned down blackburns bid of 2.7 mill and unless they come back with an offer of 3.5 we aint gonna sell him also brucie is makin savage play in the reserves tommorrow and he will leave the ****er there to rot im gonna go to the reserves match to give him some shit :rambo:

Traxx
05-01-2005, 04:44 PM
I like the fact that he gets on people's nerves so much.

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 05:02 PM
he's a good player, dont buy all that family shit though, i think he just wants a move.

Frank Dogshit
05-01-2005, 05:16 PM
dont see much wrong with him wanting a move personally....

hes obviously coming to a side with bigger ambition,a team thats actually won trophys and been in europe in the last few seasons. just remember birminghams only just installed itself as a premiership outfit in the last few seasons before that they were loitering in the 1st division doldrums with the likes of wolves and preston.

plus as we all know its far better up north anyway :lol: ;) and theres more sheep for him to get stuck into. :rambo:

BOXY
05-01-2005, 05:23 PM

hes obviously coming to a side with bigger ambition,a team thats actually won trophys and been in europe in the last few seasons. just remember birminghams only just installed itself as a premiership outfit in the last few seasons before that they were loitering in the 1st division doldrums with the likes of wolves and preston.

plus as we all know its far better up north anyway :lol: ;) and theres more sheep for him to get stuck into. :rambo:

thats bollocks mate you aint no bigger than us at all i could understand if it was a big team but you aint we are now an established prem team on a level pegging with you boys so i cant understand why he wants to move when a few monthes ago he said he loved the club and said he wanted to sign for life!!

BOXY
05-01-2005, 05:24 PM
its the lies that have pissed me off :rambo:

Frank Dogshit
05-01-2005, 05:28 PM

thats bollocks mate you aint no bigger than us at all i could understand if it was a big team but you aint we are now an established prem team on a level pegging with you boys so i cant understand why he wants to move when a few monthes ago he said he loved the club and said he wanted to sign for life!!

seriously mate youve done nothing since youve been in the premier league apart from make up the numbers.....
you aint been in europe,you aint won any trophys....nothing! ;)

dunno why your moaning anyway....its about time we took a player off his calibre anyway. i was gutted when you took david dunn off us(souness fault i know) plus youve took jeff kenna and damien johnson so i think its about time we got a pick of your crop... :lol:

DJsmallpaul
05-01-2005, 06:13 PM
If Savs available we'll have him :love:

Esox Lucius
05-01-2005, 07:21 PM
to be h0nest i would play for brum city over blackburn anyday, take a long time to sirt your lot out frank after the mess souness left you in

Frank Dogshit
05-01-2005, 07:26 PM
to be h0nest i would play for brum city over blackburn anyday, take a long time to sirt your lot out frank after the mess souness left you in

were gettin there now though......hughes has well steadied the ship. :rambo:

give us another season and we'll back in the top 10 no probs.

DJsmallpaul
05-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Yea top 10 in the Championship :lol:

Frank Dogshit
05-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Yea top 10 in the Championship :lol:

still be higher than you though burnley boy!! :lol:

piginabush
05-01-2005, 09:17 PM
so i ask yous lot next time that wank stain is in your town make sure you give him plenty of shit!!

we do that anyway!!!

BOXY
07-01-2005, 02:54 PM
It looks like blackburn are giving up on him now anyway as they aint gonna meet our valuation!

278d7e64a374de26f==