CORROSIVE
05-01-2005, 07:01 PM
more free acid from me.

http://www.southwestunderground.co.uk/mp3/mp3/TheOracle-name.mp3

would love to get some feedback.

cheers :clap:

AcidTrash
05-01-2005, 07:05 PM
I like your style mate. been really impressed with your work recently. Top acid lines. production is still a bit raw in places and the acid line could be louder but I would play this.

AcidTrash
05-01-2005, 07:06 PM
what are you writing this with?

CORROSIVE
05-01-2005, 07:23 PM
a combination of FLStudio 5, Cubase SX 2 loads of plugins. and a Novation KS Rack, and Drum Station.

AcidTrash
05-01-2005, 07:31 PM
I knew it!!!!! No mistaking FL Studio

loopdon
05-01-2005, 11:34 PM
fruiteeeee :cool:

CORROSIVE
06-01-2005, 03:43 AM
fruiteeeee :cool:

dont diss FL, combined with Cubase its a usefull tool.

CORROSIVE
06-01-2005, 03:44 AM
I knew it!!!!! No mistaking FL Studio

what makes u say this???

CORROSIVE
06-01-2005, 03:53 AM
at the end of the day, its not what u use to make ur music, its how good it sounds. if u like what ur makin (i ****in love my tracks, wouldnt bother if i didnt) its all good. if other people like it its even better.

but still ne thing regarding my production, tips or opinions i would love to hear.

AcidTrash
06-01-2005, 04:08 AM
at the end of the day, its not what u use to make ur music, its how good it sounds. if u like what ur makin (i **** love my tracks, wouldnt bother if i didnt) its all good. if other people like it its even better.

but still ne thing regarding my production, tips or opinions i would love to hear.

I'm with you on that dude FL studio is a very powerful tool on its own and if you have inspiration and skill you can make awesome tracks with it. I hear wicked tunes all the time made on FLS that bet the bants of a lot of these piss boring techno loop tracks made with posh kit. People who diss fruity can shove it really. while they're still trying to work out how to get a sound out of logic audio I'll have three ideas in progress thanks to the ease of it. Tisn't what you got... it's what you do with it. I love what you're doing. Could do with a bit of tweaking but otherwise it's ace.

Wouldn't mind trading some source files with you at some point. I reckon between the two of us we could hit the mark with fruity studio.

I detected it was FLS as I recognised the general pitch and tone of the output if that makes sense. just an instict I have from using fruity studio for acid techno every day for the last 18 months.

AcidTrash
06-01-2005, 04:13 AM
I made this with Fruity Studio 4:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/peter.north80/day13.mp3

I love it!

dirty_bass
06-01-2005, 05:00 PM
I`m not a huge fan of acid any more, so I won`t comment on the tune itself.
But from a production standpoint, this is sounding a bit thin, in overall dynamic.
Better use of compression and eq is needed here to get a phatter sound.
And obviously thats not a 303, but you could do with phattening that up with some chorus, and a nice valve compressor/emulator.

CORROSIVE
06-01-2005, 05:04 PM
I`m not a huge fan of acid any more, so I won`t comment on the tune itself.
But from a production standpoint, this is sounding a bit thin, in overall dynamic.
Better use of compression and eq is needed here to get a phatter sound.
And obviously thats not a 303, but you could do with phattening that up with some chorus, and a nice valve compressor/emulator.

fair enouth, the track definitly needs phattening up, all though the eq'in wasnt to bad, but everyone has there own opinion.

dirty_bass
06-01-2005, 05:08 PM
If you make a good, more clinical use of subtractive eq, and good compression you`ll be able to make more room in the mix, and get a much hotter and phatter overall signal.

CORROSIVE
06-01-2005, 05:24 PM
If you make a good, more clinical use of subtractive eq, and good compression you`ll be able to make more room in the mix, and get a much hotter and phatter overall signal.

nice one, ill give it a try. :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==