PDA

View Full Version : Controller wont work in SX and Fruity as VST in SX question

eyes without a face
28-04-2003, 08:55 PM
my evolution controller has stopped working in SX for some reason, everything seems to b ok but it wont work, it is picking up the input tho as the little meter on the control panel is flashing when i press a key. anyone any ideas?

also, how do i use fruity as a vst in cubase? ive jsut installed a new version of fruity (3.56) and when i open it in cubase as a vst it opens fruity and just wondering wot i do from there?

cheers

DJZeMig_L
29-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Check if u have activated the monitor for the track u want 2 send midi messages 2... on the left (main arrange page), in the track information/ settings (inspector), just bellow the name of the track it's a button (very) ruffly similar 2 a microphone... that should do it....

Fruity (most recent Fruity Studio 4.1)... open as vst i (if it asks choose multi)... now in fruity opena track or add channels, if u close fruity U r back in Cubase... in each midi track on it's output u will now c the name for each of the channels open in your track (not more than 16 are possible). Also Use the efxs assigment for each track 2 get separate mixer /audio channel in Cubase...

Hope this helpz!!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==