PDA

View Full Version : Morientes Limbo

DJ RE:HAB
06-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Just read in the paper, that the new manager of madrid played morientes ahead of owen last night...

After the game, he said he would not like to sell morientes to Liverpool, as that would be selling to the enemy.. But Morientes fate lies in his own hands...

WTF...

Who the **** does he want to sell him to, Scunthorpe Utd.....

I think maybe him playing him was a tatical move to try and make him think hes needed by the club..

Surely he favours Owen more...

Cheeky Brazilian Bastard..

lukekendall
06-01-2005, 09:13 AM
hows owen getting on over there??

anyone know??

Esox Lucius
06-01-2005, 11:00 AM
yeah he's really cheeky for wanting to keep a quality forward :doh:

DJ IKON
06-01-2005, 11:28 AM
I can see him still coming! There is no room at Real for 4 quality forwards and he has already publicy stated that he wants to come to us so hopefully it'll still happen!

Traxx
06-01-2005, 01:10 PM
See what i mean? hardly desperate to play for us is he? fuk him off & get anelka :cool:

basslinejunkie
06-01-2005, 02:07 PM
See what i mean? hardly desperate to play for us is he? fuk him off & get anelka :cool:

nah,its the clubs fault for f#ckin him around,this is exactly what happend last time,then they sacked their manager after 2 games :doh:

hopefully he'l still come,forget owen,hes still not gonna start ahead of ronaldo or raul so its time to leave :cool:

Esox Lucius
06-01-2005, 04:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==