PDA

View Full Version : Vagisness @ Trinity feat DJ Misjah, Pedro Delgardo, Ribbz

Vagisness
06-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Saturday 29 January 2005
Trinity Centre, Bristol.

DJ MISJAH – ReRun, ZYNC, Mankind
(3 decks, final scratch and a loop machine)
PEDRO DELGARDO – Id&T, Yin Yang
THOMAS CHRISTOPHER - Resident
SEAN RIBBZ - Resident

Vagisness returns after a 9-month absence from the Bristol Club Scene. Following The Depot’s closure last year, Vagisness now move to their new home The Trinity Centre. Although the city’s techno aficionados have been looked after in the shape of Vayge, bigger international acts have been in shorter supply due to the smaller capacity of Vayge’s city centre venues. Vagisness is set to become a regular feature at The Trinity and will continue to showcase the world’s most sought-after and respected artists…

The Trinity is well renowned as being one of the best underground venues. The former church offers one main room, which will be completely decked out in Vagisness fashion. There is an incredible sound system, which will be complemented by VJ Rodell on visuals, and a stunning light show to boot!

DJ MISJAH
It all began in 1991 for Misjah as an artist and you can definitely say that he's made a huge impact on the dance scene. The name Misjah has been on the lips of practically all electronic music artists for over 13 years due to his prolific high profile release and DJ schedule… and we can’t forget his seminal “access” which is widely regarded as one of the biggest club anthems ever…

As a DJ he has his own minimal, hard, funky and pumping style. He plays on 3 turntables and uses his records as tools in order to create a different sound and to have a more live effect, Final Scratch and a (Cycloops) loop machine are also incorporated. An International DJ of the highest calibre, he has played worldwide in countries like: Germany, Holland, Malta, Spain, France, Macedonia, Belgium, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Scotland, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Chile, Brazil, Colombia, India, Luxembourg, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Denmark, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia, Portugal, Malaysia, Italy, Slovenia, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Poland, Venezuela, Croatia, Japan, and the U.S.A. Misjah has also performed live at such popular events such as Holland's biggest outdoor dance-event: Dance Valley.

Pedro Delgardo
‘Techno man of the moment’ – Mixmag… Pedro Delgardo has had a busy 2004, He’s DJ’ed at the Love Parade (Mexico) in front of 300,000 + people (Whilst touring the country), Done a mix and interview on BBC Radio 1 (Fergie’s show), DJ’ed all over the world at some of the worlds most famous and infamous clubs, His remix of Fergie’s Technoise was on this years biggest selling dance compilation ‘Clubbers Guide 2004’ on Ministry of Sound, he has been quoted in leading magazine’s as “This years biggest techno buzz” and “Hot Property” ..

Pedro recently signed to (the world’s biggest record label) ID&T, with what has been described by Mixmag as one of the biggest techno tracks this year. Also, Pedro has just started a residency every 2 weeks on a thursday night in Tel Aviv (Israel)... So, another busy year ahead for the owner of the legendary record store Tune Inn.

If you have ever had the pleasure of seeing and hearing one of Pedro’s sets or heard any of his productions you would quickly understand why he has quickly rose up through the ranks of techno to where he is today. With either his productions or spinning the wheels of steel, he is fast becoming well known for his ability to work the crowd into a frenzy and his personality behind the decks and pure professional mixing along with his top productions are fast making him one of the stars of today’s Dance Music scene.

Sean Ribbz (please note that from here forward Ribbz will be known as Sean Ribbz whilst DJ’ing techno and just Ribbz whilst MC’ing) is well known to anyone who has followed the rave scene over the last decade – a fine techno DJ and one of the most sought after MCs around. Ribbz is a true ambassador of the scene and is massively respected by everyone contained within it. His passion for sharing music with people is almost tangible and his enthusiasm is infectious… we salute you sir!

Thomas Christopher is rapidly gaining a reputation as one of the national techno scene’s brightest new stars, encompassing technical ability with impeccable taste and programming. He describes his funk fueled sound as dark and twisted, but always full of energy. He's been hard at work developing this distinctive sound, and his first productions are already being played across Europe by those at the top of the scene. His performances to date have ensured that his will be one of the emergent names to watch in the near future.

http://www.vagisness.com/Flyer/january+29+2005+front.jpg http://www.vagisness.com/Flyer/january+29+2005+back.jpg

:love:

koma
06-01-2005, 01:38 PM
nice line up, worth visiting..

btw..

Pedro recently signed to (the world’s biggest record label) ID&T

this is what I have heard 'bout ID&T few weeks ago:

"One of the most well known Dutch based organisations ID&T will soon shut the door of its record label arm to concentrate its resources on media and events.

The label who have a highly talented roster including Marco V, Rank 1, Paul Van Dyk and more will effectively run under the guise of ‘Be Yourself Music’ which will be run by current A&R head of ID&T Dick De Groot. The first release on the new label will be out in February 2005."

man_d
06-01-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm practically pissing myself I'm so excited about this!

What time's Misjah going to be on?

I'll be driving from London, don't want to miss any of his set.

Vagisness
06-01-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm practically pissing myself I'm so excited about this!

What time's Misjah going to be on?

I'll be driving from London, don't want to miss any of his set.

When we have finalised the set times I will post them up, but dont worry he wont be playing too early.

;)

Si the Sigh
06-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Bollocks! I fly out to Australia on the 27th of Jan, so I miss this and DDR & Ant @ The Grove...Aaargh! :doh:

Hope this night goes really well. Big up the Bristol techno crew... :cool:

gary_human
06-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Im sure this will be a wicked night - I must make it to one of your nights, thanks for letting us kip on your sofa after Hawtin at Fabric, big up the Bristol massive :lol: Im sure I'll make it down when you get Patrik down again ;)

djtc
08-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Im sure this will be a wicked night - I must make it to one of your nights, thanks for letting us kip on your sofa after Hawtin at Fabric, big up the Bristol massive :lol: Im sure I'll make it down when you get Patrik down again ;)

yo, yo

hello mate, by all means come along, there will be a sofa somewhere i'm sure ;)

that sunday morning was a sketchy one wasn't it? lol :shock:

WRAGG
10-01-2005, 10:12 AM
That looks awesome, i'm gonna try and get to this!!

Jay Sanders
10-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Init Wraggy Baby...

me and the Misuss are deffinately considering it for sure!!!

:twisted:

djfurness
10-01-2005, 09:31 PM
pedro delgardo is a beast like

steelgrooves
10-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Man this looks like fun wish i could check it :doh:

Vagisness
12-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Its going to be a wicked night

:cool:

djtc
13-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Its going to be a wicked night

i cant wait to see and play after misjah.

Vagisness
24-01-2005, 03:44 PM
:love:

man_d
24-01-2005, 05:37 PM
any chance of the set times yet?

please?

Vagisness
25-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Pedro Delgardo and Misjah will be playing between 10.30 and 2.30 so get down early.

PM me with names for the paying guest list if you haven't already got tickets.

Vagisness
03-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Pictures are now up in the gallery on www.vagisness.com.

JimmySomerville
03-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Does anyone have any links to a delgardo set at all?

pedrod
19-06-2005, 10:49 PM
here you go

http://dev.tuneinn.com/djmixes/PedroDelgardoLiveMix.mp3

Traxx
20-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Whats the first tune on that mix?

278d7e64a374de26f==