PDA

View Full Version : Biscan

Traxx
06-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Looks set to stay at least till the end of the season. Southampton were supposedly interested but he's decided to stay on due to alonso getting snapped. He would be a good buy for many a premiership team, shame that he's got 3 world class midfielders ahead of him in our pecking order.

macca
06-01-2005, 09:03 PM
thought he was a shite buy when houllier bought him :doh: but the season in the games benitez has played he has showed theres some talent there. what is it with liverpool buyin players with talent who dont do jack shit eg diao, biscan, kewell :doh: we must be a curse :roll:

Traxx
06-01-2005, 09:11 PM
To be honest though mate when we first got biscan he was shit hot. His first 2 games were against man u & arsenal. Pretty big fukin games to wet thrown into. Him & gerrard walked all over them. He looked like a cracking buy till he got injured then it all went tits up. That soft arse frog of a manager we had decides his new posistion is as a defender.

Hmmmm....

Thats not gonna do your confidence any good is it when coming back from a injury?

Traxx
06-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Same for kewell he was fukin good for leeds.

Traxx
06-01-2005, 09:12 PM
He was good for his first season with us as well :doh:

macca
06-01-2005, 09:21 PM
He was good for his first season with us as well :doh:

er... would of said he was good in terms of scoring goals think he ended the season with 20 odd in all comps but he never actually played 2 his best ability in them games did e :doh:

Traxx
06-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Dunno. Ill take 20 goals for a winger any day of the week though :cool:

Even if he a lazy Australian twat :lol:

basslinejunkie
06-01-2005, 10:09 PM
To be honest though mate when we first got biscan he was shit hot. His first 2 games were against man u & arsenal. Pretty big fukin games to wet thrown into. Him & gerrard walked all over them. He looked like a cracking buy till he got injured then it all went tits up. That soft arse frog of a manager we had decides his new posistion is as a defender.

Hmmmm....

Thats not gonna do your confidence any good is it when coming back from a injury?

exactly.houlieer f*cked him up by playing him centre back.im glad hes staying,id prefer him over diao any day of the week.dont rate him at all,although he is good for booting ppl round the pitch :rambo:

Traxx
06-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Yeah he's ok at doing that but lets be honest, hamman & gerrard are no pussies. There more then capable of handling themselves as we know.

The-last-man
06-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Harry Kewell

I dont know what you ****ers did to him, he was class @ leeds. I suppose when Houlier (sp?) was playing him out of position that must of knocked his confidence.

PS - For all the red shite, do you honestly think that James Beattie is a good signing?

basslinejunkie
06-01-2005, 11:37 PM
Harry Kewell

I dont know what you **** did to him, he was class @ leeds. I suppose when Houlier (sp?) was playing him out of position that must of knocked his confidence.

PS - For all the red shite, do you honestly think that James Beattie is a good signing?

yup i do,he'l b good for the blue s*ite.

Traxx
06-01-2005, 11:56 PM

All jokes aside ive never been that convinced in his abilities when he was at blackburn or southampton. I think he will struggle big time with your style of play.

lukekendall
07-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Harry Kewell

I dont know what you **** did to him, he was class @ leeds. I suppose when Houlier (sp?) was playing him out of position that must of knocked his confidence.

yeah was good at leeds, i think he lacks confidence big time too :neutral:

Esox Lucius
07-01-2005, 08:32 AM
kewell & biscan - you cant polish a turd.

Traxx
07-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Funny that. Moyes must of been bathing your fukin squad in polish.

nick_anarchy
07-01-2005, 01:46 PM
kewell & biscan - you cant polish a turd.

spot on .

biscan is shite hope he stays

278d7e64a374de26f==