PDA

View Full Version : BloodStar - Fast Scripts

BloodStar
06-01-2005, 11:20 PM
hi,

i just finished a new track. it's hard techno, full of drums and grooves,. some weird sounds around make it a little darker in the end, i think. :o)
i would appreciate any feedback

d(*(_)*)b (http://audionet.sk/Mp3/down.php?ids=3559)

cheers

BRADLEE
06-01-2005, 11:29 PM
WOW, I dunno what server your stuff is on, but that was the fastest download I have ever experianced. Mad props for just that factor. No getting along into the tune.

The tune opens with some nice thick percussion and build and builds into an even more driving piece of machinery. Eventually bringing the kick back in to inject funk onto the floor. Later in the tune during the second break a bit more goodies are added which really brings the tune together quite well also. This is a very nice tekno driver all in all.

I think it could maybe use a few more edits here and there. Like maybe a couple of filters on the whole drum sequence or a couple little reverse edits too. That stuff would sound cool. Also maybe just add a little atmospheric touch during the breaks. I think that would really help it to sound just a bit more complete. Atleast in my opinion. But as always very good solid work on the techno tune.

lau
08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Hey man loved the track....

that some funky stuff.... maybe could use some few more edits like messanger said... but its definitly rockin"!!

lau

BloodStar
09-01-2005, 10:02 AM
heya,,
thanx a lot for a feedback. glad you like it. ยด

cheers

Dave Elyzium
09-01-2005, 09:43 PM
some nice interesting elements in this track...bottom end could be a bit beefier though i think and maybe work a little on the stereo placement of certain elements?? apart from that a really well produced tune :) liked it :)

BloodStar
13-01-2005, 09:58 AM
thanks a lot.... cheers

gary_human
19-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Real cool track as usual Bloodstar - reminds me of Michael Burkat style - I really like this style - simple yet effective. Have you got any releases coming up man? :clap: :clap: I would play this ;)

The Overfiend
19-01-2005, 10:37 PM
Real cool track as usual Bloodstar - reminds me of Michael Burkat style - I really like this style - simple yet effective. Have you got any releases coming up man? :clap: :clap: I would play this ;)

I'm going to have to agree. :clap:

BloodStar
20-01-2005, 10:06 AM
ThankYou guys,. I'm still waiting for some opportunity, but it's cool time for improving skills,, haha.. tbh I hope something will happen soon.,I wish..
really appreciate your feedback m8s... Thanx a lot
cheers

duffdeal
20-01-2005, 10:13 AM
oarsome

Jack
20-01-2005, 10:39 PM
spot on!!
really like the break 1.20ish :clap:

dirty_bass
21-01-2005, 08:32 AM
This is real solid, a lovely big, but laid back groove here :clap: :clap:

A good clean and polish will do this a world of good.
It gets a bit muddy in the low mid to sub, so better separation with the eq would help. Maybe back off with some of the sub.

there`s some empty space right slap bang in the mid range that could do with filling out.
Maybe a nice simple clunky loop of some kind?

Good solid stuff from you again.
Please repost when finished.

BloodStar
05-04-2005, 05:43 PM
i add some final elements in the track and i also did some sound polishing ... let me know.. thanks

HERE (http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/down.php?ids=3559)

dirty_bass
05-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Class stuff.
This should definitely be on viny.
l
I`d just add a few edits in to break up the tune into 32`s or 64`s, it makes referencing for DJ`s a bit easier, and it adds chapters for the people dancing. :clap: :clap: :clap:

BloodStar
05-04-2005, 07:59 PM
thanks for pointing it.. i reworked the breaks little bit and also add some more sounds. i think it fit there quite well.
it sounds complete to me, now.. i'd say.. :cool:

HERE (http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/down.php?ids=3559)

BRADLEE
05-04-2005, 08:11 PM
man, sounds really proper now. Pretty sure you send this one out you'll get a good response amigo. That is if someone hasn't already contacted you. :!: :!: :!:

BloodStar
07-04-2005, 09:20 AM
thanks amigo.. :clap: :shock:

BRADLEE
08-04-2005, 01:11 AM
thanks amigo..

Of course homie, always give credit where credit is due :clap:

audioinjection
08-04-2005, 06:18 PM
nice work man, sounds really phat, good job

278d7e64a374de26f==