PDA

View Full Version : Real deal for Gravesen - youve gotta laugh :-)

Traxx
07-01-2005, 12:36 AM
The agent of Everton midfielder Thomas Gravesen has revealed that Real Madrid have stepped up their interest in his client.

Gravesen has excelled this season in the hub of Everton's midfield and has reportedly attracted a host of interest across Europe.

The talented Dane is out of contract in the summer and his agent, John Sivebaek, predicts it would be unlikely that deal would be sealed until the end of the current campaign - despite Madrid's apparent interest.

''Yes, one person from Real Madrid has called,'' Sivebaek told Onside.dk.

''He said they are interested in Thomas Gravesen and that they will get back to me later.

''That is what we are actually waiting for. All the time, we have been expecting for something to happen in the summer because I don't expect Everton to sell.

''But it is a possibility that he will extend with Everton. I can't mention names but clubs from England, France, Holland, Italy and Spain have all been in contact.''

I can see the team sheet now

zidane
figo
carlos
thick spice
gravesen !!!!

WHO? :lol:

DJsmallpaul
07-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Gotta be a hoax innit :lol:

DJsmallpaul
07-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Thick spice :doh: PMSL :lol:

Traxx
07-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Not looking good lads...

Everton star Thomas Gravesen has confessed that he is flattered at links to Spanish giants Real Madrid.

The Danish midfielder has been in scintillating form for Everton this year, prompting projected interest from La Liga.

Gravesen insisted that there had been no firm contact from anywhere, but confessed his admiration for Real.

"The interest from Real Madrid in me comes as a great surprise," Gravesen told AS.

"I know absolutely nothing about it and I cannot comment further because there are so many rumours.

"If you want to know anything you should talk to my representative.

"Real Madrid are a great club but I cannot say more."

Madrid it is :doh: :lol:

DJsmallpaul
07-01-2005, 12:42 AM
:lol:

Has the new Real coach got any history with him ?

Traxx
07-01-2005, 12:45 AM
Nah doubt it he's the ex brazil manager isnt he. Gravesen would easily get into the brazil team though so maybe that is the reason :shock: :shock: :shock:

DJsmallpaul
07-01-2005, 12:47 AM
lol, wheres John when you need to laugh at him :lol:

Traxx
07-01-2005, 12:52 AM
He will be sitting in his team wanking over pictures of fergie, probably while the last man watches. Scum bags the pair of them :nono:

Esox Lucius
07-01-2005, 08:31 AM
why would you laugh at me paul when your team cant even get in the play offs :doh: :lol:

if gravesen goes we should get robbie savage.

Frank Dogshit
07-01-2005, 12:01 PM
why would you laugh at me paul when your team cant even get in the play offs :doh: :lol:

keep dreaming lad......hes off to blackburn and you know it.

least he knows his car will be safe and he'll be able to sleep easily at night. :lol:

DJ RE:HAB
07-01-2005, 12:31 PM
He will be sitting in his team wanking over pictures of fergie, probably while the last man watches. Scum bags the pair of them :nono:

hahaha, that made me laff traxx... :lol:

Bye Bye Gravesen...

Fouling Bastard anyhow...

Middle table for the blues.... :lol:

DJ RE:HAB
07-01-2005, 12:32 PM
WTF, HAPPENED IN THAT LAST POST?

BOXY
07-01-2005, 03:06 PM
i think that savage wants to go to everton really he handed in a transfer request hopin that everton would make a bid for him!!
i cant belive that real want to sign gravesen its crazy shit has he really played that brilliantly this season???

nick_anarchy
07-01-2005, 03:16 PM

keep dreaming lad......hes off to blackburn and you know it.

least he knows his car will be safe and he'll be able to sleep easily at night. :lol:

haha class dan .

why would he wont to go to real anyway , thay wont even win the league or the champions league , hes got better chances at everton aint he :lol:

Esox Lucius
07-01-2005, 03:28 PM
i think that savage wants to go to everton really he handed in a transfer request hopin that everton would make a bid for him!!
i cant belive that real want to sign gravesen its crazy shit has he really played that brilliantly this season???

they have never really covered that position since makele went to chelsea, gravesen is strong like, but i didnt think real would be interested myself.

278d7e64a374de26f==