View Full Version : Pussy 2 Reloaded

osmotek
07-01-2005, 12:50 AM
www.mlyniec.gda.pl/~osmo/osmo_pussy2_reloaded.mp3

-----------------------------------
www.mlyniec.gda.pl/~osmo

AcidTrash
07-01-2005, 12:22 PM
F*cking sweet dude. Clap is a bit loud at first and could be affected by something. I do love this though. Awesome production. Worthy of Geezer.

Brilliant. Get this to EVERYONE!!!! I would gladly play this intil the record turned white!!!

AcidTrash
07-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Turn the bass up!!!! AWESOME!!! Best tune I've heard for ****ing months dude!

BloodStar
07-01-2005, 12:58 PM
quite nice track. it sounds furious, but too flat and dry to me. i would add more compressions into it, and lower that clap sounds a little + some percussio sounds are also too loud in compare to rest.. i think.

AcidTrash
07-01-2005, 01:01 PM
It could use a bit of mastering on 9th listen of it but other than that it is awesome.

dirty_bass
07-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Well, I don`t wanna be too harsh here, but I prefer honesty to softly softly butt sucking, so.
It sounds like every B-Side acid techno tune made in the last 3 years.
Same old 909 claps, predictable patterns, little hard house type sped up vocals.
Not much originality here at all. Now if you are looking to put out records, then you need to stand out. So you have to look at who is making music like this. Ant and Geezer. Now although these guys are stuck making the same tune over and over again they do a good job with the production, and have the acid techno legacy to sell their records. I think to get into making records in the same realm as these guys, you have to be real good.

Production wise. Everything is a bit too dry, make some very subtle use of verbs and delays too wet the sound a little.

Also your kick drum lacks clarity and punch. Try Adding some top end to it, so it cuts through the mix, or layer over another kick eq out the bass and just have the mid and top end.

Also the tune lacks bottom end. The kick and the sub can go lower, eq wise.

There`s little definition in the mid range (everybody has trouble with the mid range, it`s hard for your ears to pin it down, but it`s soooo important for puch and funk in the groove), try adding some more little percussion hits into the mid range to make the beat more interesting. and really go careful in this area with subtractive eq.

I would suggest, (assuming you made this on a PC) you get a good spectrum analyser. you can keep track of whats going on in the frequency spectrum then.
Try inspector

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/637.html

http://www.elementalaudio.com/products/inspector/download/index.html

it`s free, and very good. Wack it over your main outs.

I know I`ve been hard, but I`m doing this not to be nasty, but to be helpful, which is what this part of the forum is for.

FILTERZ
07-01-2005, 09:50 PM
groovy baby , liked it

BRADLEE
07-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Man, I'd rock this one for sure. That is some mean Acid. In AZ where I live, I dont get to hear enough of it. So thank you. Once you have this mastered, you should hit up some Acid labels. This is very much along the lines of what I hear out in this genre. :clap:

osmotek
08-01-2005, 12:47 PM
thanks for downloading and nice feedback

278d7e64a374de26f==