PDA

View Full Version : Plymouth Argyle vs Everton

Hakka
09-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Great game!

I was really hoping my home town team could cause an upset. Was good game to watch, in the 2nd half Argyle really gave Everton problems... such a shame we had only Micky Evans available up front. He was far too slow to really move himself in to positions to take better shots. The flick on by him for Gudjohnsens goal was class!

When Everton went 2 up I thought it was game over and that Everton would blitz us, but Argyle battled back well.

Fair play to Everton, but it was nice to see us taking on the current 4th place team in the Premiership and to put up a good fight.

Esox Lucius
09-01-2005, 11:44 AM
fair play plymouth they played very well and there were times i thought they were going to do us, we didnt play paticulary well, pretty poor infact although we didnt really have some of our key players in the starting 11.

we will hammer them at goodison though, the plymouth fans were a bit hostile and i dont think there was any need for all the booing..thats football i guess.

Hakka
09-01-2005, 11:52 AM
fair play plymouth they played very well and there were times i thought they were going to do us, we didnt play paticulary well, pretty poor infact although we didnt really have some of our key players in the starting 11.

we will hammer them at goodison though, the plymouth fans were a bit hostile and i dont think there was any need for all the booing..thats football i guess.

Yeah Plymouth fans can be a bit a odd at times.

Traxx
09-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Beattie had a good game :shock:

hahahaha he's shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite :clap:

Esox Lucius
09-01-2005, 02:00 PM

we would hammer them, not will :doh:

i thought beattie played alright, give him a few games son, we didnt say kewell was shit after his first game, we waited a while before we realised that :lol:

Traxx
09-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Ill give you that that one :lol:

Richierush
09-01-2005, 02:26 PM
beattie is no where near match fitness and the only reason ur sayin he's shite is cause he's not playin in a red shirt its always the same owens amazin until he plays elsewhere,rooney was reallly shite ,harry kewel was amazin,cisse is amazin hahahahaha am startin to think if liverpool fans no goood players from shit ones :lol: :lol: ;)

Traxx
09-01-2005, 02:35 PM
:eh:

connor
09-01-2005, 07:07 PM

typical janners :roll:

Hakka
09-01-2005, 08:28 PM

typical janners :roll:

"ere ya cont, fock you"

SimonH
10-01-2005, 12:37 PM
:eh:

"not match-fit" is usually just a euphemistic term used to describe a player with no touch, no movement and the turning circle of a stricken oil tanker

http://www.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/32910/53491.jpg

Traxx
10-01-2005, 12:41 PM
My thoughts exactly :clap: :lol:

Esox Lucius
10-01-2005, 12:55 PM
yawn :roll:

Traxx
10-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Must be catching all this yawn business :lol:

Esox Lucius
10-01-2005, 01:43 PM