PDA

View Full Version : Cant seem to find the techno im looking for! :S

Winds
09-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Ive only recently started listening to techno (I usually listen to hard trance & hardstyle). Ive been searching through techno vinyl on the net, but cant seem to find the stuff I really like.

Im not sure if some of this will make sense, but its the only way I can describe the stuff im looking for is: Hard, thick, intense, chaotic. Like TRB.

Is there any chance someone could guide me in the right direction, of where I can find techno like this? As in names of a few labels, or producers?

Id appreciate any help you can give me. :) Thanks!!

Ritzi Lee
09-01-2005, 02:13 PM
www.juno.co.uk

TRB
09-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi friend,

Let me help u, ok?

If u like my stlye you can look for others names too, like: PETDuo, Rush, Frank Kvitta, DJ Amok, Lukas, Eto&Gab, Invoke Duo, Patrick DSP, DJ Pauze, O.B.I., Marcus Remus, Robert Natus. Some of those people it's possible find sets at my website, take a look : www.technopride.net (visit DJs section)

I sugest u listen some tracks and sets from those guys too: Jamie Bismire, Mark EG, Markus Allan, Paul Langley, Glenn Wilson ....

Labels: Kne Deep, TekTribe, Blackout Audio, Nerven, Utils, Artillery, Frigten, Life Form Records, and a few others... it's too many.

websites to listen some tracks: www.juno.co.uk , www.decks-records.com , www.only-djs.com , www.web-records.com , www.tuneinn.com

My new DJ set it's online, at my website it's possible download it. I hope u like it.

ps: if some day you travel to Brazil, tell me. Here have good Hard Techno parties. next one will be day 29 of january with Glenn Wilson, Oscar Mulero and Christian Wunch.

Cheers!

poisoned antidote
09-01-2005, 02:32 PM
www.tuneinn.com
www.sector-1.com

labels:

bitshift
working vinyl
carnage
crowbar
combat skill
heroes
jackstarr

aritsts:

switchblade
chris noise
sven wittekind
viper xxl
weichentechnikk
arkus p
mario ranieri

or if want even harder industrial stuff check out:

Rude Awakening (Raw)
N-Vitral

on Third Movement records.

Winds
09-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Nice one, appreciate the help. :)

TRB - Just having a browse through www.technopride.net now. Loads of sets to download -Sorted!

Ive started searching through some of the labels you both posted, and Ive already found a load of stuff that I really like. :love:

:lol: :cool:

poisoned antidote
11-01-2005, 04:32 PM
NP man...i had exactly the same problem when first tryna find the harder edged techno.

waldhaus
11-01-2005, 08:16 PM
try www.unitedsb.de and look for "PLATTENREVIEWS", this board is only for hard as f*** techno, there are all new important brutal techno releases :)

i recommend you especially artists like weichentechnikk and amok!

djsirround
13-01-2005, 09:10 AM
check also the track from DJ Nojz on Urban State Records

www.juno.co.uk and search for DJ Nojz

or else www.urbanstaterecords.com

Bas Mooy
13-01-2005, 11:11 AM
SPAM >>>

...or check www.audioassault.com for some short parts of our latest rleases of audio assault and arms...

hehe

djsirround
13-01-2005, 04:48 PM
heheh

TRB
13-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Winds,

That label Audio Assault it's very good, take a look :)

Arms label is one of my favorite.

;)

278d7e64a374de26f==