PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place for flyers?

rs1800
11-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Hi

Can anyone suggest the best/cheapest place to buy flyers/posters please? (or for 300ish would it be cheaper to print myself with an inkjet)

Also what ways do people promote their nights? this will be my first one. I will do word of mouth, local press, forums like this, and poster/flyer. Anything i've forgotton?

Lastly whats the cheapest way of making/buying tickets without risk of forgery to sell in advance?

cheers

11-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Yes mate, where are you putting your night on ?

rs1800
11-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Basingstoke but I can email the design so I didnt think it would matter if local or not.

cheers

SimonH
11-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Hi

Can anyone suggest the best/cheapest place to buy flyers/posters please? (or for 300ish would it be cheaper to print myself with an inkjet)

Also what ways do people promote their nights? this will be my first one. I will do word of mouth, local press, forums like this, and poster/flyer. Anything i've forgotton?

Lastly whats the cheapest way of making/buying tickets without risk of forgery to sell in advance?

cheers

most companies will only do 10k minimum though some will do 5k but the price isn't usually much different

personally I thjink the flyer is over-rated as a promotional tool - well placed posters plus local listings/press and message boards are better value

A0 or A1 size posters are the best if there are suitable sites but be careful when flyposting

12-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Try Uk Flyers in portsmouth www.ukflyers.com and the print store in manchester www.promoprintstore.com

278d7e64a374de26f==