PDA

View Full Version : Marco Nastic....

MARKEG
30-04-2003, 12:06 AM
... probably my bestest m8 from Serbia :D

i've seen everywhere that UMEK fans are really onto his stuff...

good luck to him, he's a lovely bloke... he deserves massive success - an amazing dj - what does everyone else think of his recent trax?

meri
30-04-2003, 10:08 AM
"Devil In My Pants" on Recylcled Loops was awesome, but I haven't heard any others. What labels does he go on?

karlo
30-04-2003, 11:05 AM
Hohohoho.

I meet him before few days on party in our club Colosseum (Rijeka/Croatia)
He is realy cool little boy..hehehe..
Didnt heard his stuff, but heard for him before few years.
hehe

Regards,
Karlo :lol:

miasma man
30-04-2003, 01:04 PM
I have only recently heard of this artist.

I don't know a lot about him - anybody got any background info or know where I can go to get it?

Cheers

MM

daviec
30-04-2003, 03:26 PM
I've got "Devil In My Pants" on Recycled Loops as well. I like it in near the start of my set, but apart from that I haven't heard any production or dj'ing by the guy.

The two b-side tunes might be more representitive of his stuff if Umek fans like him.

wenna
01-05-2003, 11:54 AM
i think hes woody mcbrides fav. producer aswell.

go|plastic
01-05-2003, 01:51 PM
It was great watching Marko’s career develop... he started very young and really earned everything he achieved so far... I think he’s beginning to get a superstar-like status over here in Serbia, everyone knows about him! ...it’s really weird! :D and he still has a long way to go...

Although he’s going a little “soft” in his production, he still puts on a banging dj set... I just heard him a couple of weeks ago...

MARKEG
01-05-2003, 01:59 PM
yes i was amazed last time i saw him. he played me all his recent tracks and they were so soft... i remember when we used to stay up all night playing the hardest headroom tracks in industria. hehe...

you're right about him being a superstar though - and so young!!!?!?!

good luck to him that's what i say.

go|plastic
01-05-2003, 02:03 PM
I don't know a lot about him - anybody got any background info or know where I can go to get it?MM

try this: http://www.yutechno.org/artists/ttp.html

It's a pretty old article I think, but it gives a nice insight on how the whole Teenage Techno Punks "crew", including Marko, started out...

ROD
02-05-2003, 05:00 PM
i think nastik will be one of the top of the world,his technique is amazing......he plays with 3 dex really easy.
i saw him here in brazil......what this guy does.
playing in 3 dex and drinking some vodkas....ahahaha
good luck for u NASTIK.....and come back to brazil
ROD

JACKSTAR
02-05-2003, 11:52 PM
I was meant to be djing with him last Wednesday at the Beatklinik in Germany but for some reason he didn't show ?

P.

herman
03-05-2003, 01:39 PM
i have played a couple of gigs with him ,he's a top bloke and really good dj one of the few who play on three and make it creative

Dustin Zahn
05-05-2003, 07:00 AM
i think hes woody mcbrides fav. producer aswell.

Actually, his fav. producer is Henrik B.

As for Marko, I wasn't all about that Recycled Loops EP at first, but I kinda dig it now. That crew can mix like no other. I hope the best for anybody who's doing what they want to do.

278d7e64a374de26f==