PDA

View Full Version : Manchester - Locked and Sequence - Ruskin/Regis/Sir real

11-01-2005, 04:56 PM
LOCKED and COMPUTER CONTROLLED present..............

11th February 2005
10:00pm till 04:00am
£9 ON THE DOOR / £8 NUS + TICKETS

ROOM 1: LOCKED
Quality underground techno

James Ruskin (Blueprint) vs Regis (Downwards) as O/V/R
Residents: Jay Knight and Adam Rayner

ROOM 2: COMPUTER CONTROLLED
Future electro, classic acid and bass heavy electronics

Sir Real : Electro Set (House of God, [k]rack-troni[k])
Residents: Science Block (Sequence) & Peter Mangalore (Human Shield)

The Phoenix Nightclub
Oxford Road, Manchester
0161 272 6806

Contact us for more information and reduced guestlist entry to this event: -
www.lockedrecords.co.uk / www.computercontrolled.co.uk
lockedrecords@hotmail.com / computercontrolledrecords@hotmail.com

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

http://www.vinci.plc.uk/locked/media/locked-feb01.jpg
http://www.vinci.plc.uk/locked/media/locked-feb02.jpg

Matt Blak
13-01-2005, 10:47 PM
looking foward to this!

thank god locked is back! i'm sure its going to be a good year for these guys!

see you there

e'poch worx 002 - the second era ep
jamie bissmire - more fire
ben long - nicely
matt blak - audio chaos
jay knight - project 22
release date jan 05

e'poch worx 003 - the third era ep
all tracks by matt blak
4 tracker + 2 loops
release date march 05

14-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Ive heard the Jay Knight Track on Epoch Worx 2 is a good un :twisted: ;) !

fitipaldi
14-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Ive heard the Jay Knight Track on Epoch Worx 2 is a good un :twisted: ;) !

Is that the one with the craig david vocal? :lol:

14-01-2005, 01:08 PM
No its the one with the Daniel Bedinfield solo in the middle, it will destroy the dance floor !
The Craig David re-edit will be out in summer just in time for the festivals !

fitipaldi
14-01-2005, 01:18 PM
No its the one with the Daniel Bedinfield solo in the middle, it will destroy the dance floor !
The Craig David re-edit will be out in summer just in time for the festivals !

:lol:

Must be amazin collaborating with these top artists, don't let it go to your head Jay!

romelpotter
15-01-2005, 11:16 AM
now then Jay, looking good fella. james rusking and regis are cool man :lol:

17-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Alright there Danny, are you Subsonica boys attending this event, you've not been down for a good while ?

28-01-2005, 11:17 AM
There are a choice of 3 free mix cd's available free at this event

1. Matt Blak Live @ Epoch Worx studio
2. Sven Wittekind @ Locked November 04
3. Jay Knight @ Locked May 04

Also free Epoch Worx 002 promo's available featuring tracks by:
Jamie Bissmire
Ben Long
Matt Blak
Jay Knight
Only 15 records available

Traxx
28-01-2005, 05:11 PM
BO!

Oh & with the promo's, is it first come first served or do you have to be in the know?

romelpotter
29-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Alright there Danny, are you Subsonica boys attending this event, you've not been down for a good while ?

Hi jay, sorry man I cant make this one as I will be in Hospital, ****ing gutted and yes your right we aint been down for ages, i am gonna be out for a couple of months Jay but i am already looking forward to comin down to see you guys after.....

you can save me a promo if ya like, ;) :lol:

Mindful
30-01-2005, 10:20 PM
The pheonix has a nice system this is going to be good.
Two of my favourite producers too.
I think I may be going on my own tho by the look of it as none of my mates has confirmed yet(they must be mad).

31-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Im sure you will know plenty of people in there mate, very friendly atmoshphere!

Traxx
31-01-2005, 10:37 PM
You dont need tickets for this do ya?

31-01-2005, 10:41 PM
No, I dont think you will need tickets, but i think it will be busier than normal! Just get down early!
Did i meet you on saturday ?????? :doh:

Traxx
31-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Aye :lol:

Traxx
31-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Should be down for about 11'ish.

lucy
01-02-2005, 10:11 PM
oh my god this site is top. i am a BIG locked fan, cant wait for it, 2more weeks of waiting, well i gotta say its picked up SO much, i remember when it was at the attic, and now it is PACKED within 5mins of the doors openin, ****in fantastic, i cant wait for this ben sims and dave clarke tho, oh yeah bring on the sex and dirty techno!!!

03-02-2005, 08:21 AM
oh my god this site is top. i am a BIG locked fan, cant wait for it, 2more weeks of waiting, well i gotta say its picked up SO much, i remember when it was at the attic, and now it is PACKED within 5mins of the doors openin, **** fantastic, i cant wait for this ben sims and dave clarke tho, oh yeah bring on the sex and dirty techno!!!

Ahh Lucy, you enthusiast, you made a bit of a grammer mistake in your last post:nono:, i think you were supposed to say- " oh yeah bring on the dirty sex and the techno !" :lol:

jock
03-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Looks like me and jennie will be making our first trip to locked for this as well, cannot wait, heard all good things about it!!!

One thing, what is parking like nearby?? We can get the train from Southport but I am working till 7pm on the friday and might be quicker to drive?

Frank Dogshit
03-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Looks like me and jennie will be making our first trip to locked for this as well, cannot wait, heard all good things about it!!!

One thing, what is parking like nearby?? We can get the train from Southport but I am working till 7pm on the friday and might be quicker to drive?

good stuff jock....bout time you made it down i reckon,treat the wife to some valentines weekend techno ;)

plenty of places to park around the club as far as i know so youll be sound....your welcome to come back to ours for a party later on if you want somwhere to stay if you decide on the train mate.....

lucy
05-02-2005, 09:26 PM
u know that tribal sessions thing its not dave clarke n ben sims is chris finke and ben sims. anyway, did you get my birmingham record?? u know u want to pay it just for me!! haha. i dont know how im gunna cope with all these bnights this month. ive been off sick. ive got 50quid to last me a month!!! oh no!!

ComputerControlled
10-02-2005, 01:07 PM
boom... tomorrow... it's gonna be :twisted:

Frank Dogshit
10-02-2005, 01:21 PM
aye lookin forward to pounding the floor relentlessly for a few hours tomorrow night.

lookin good.

conflict
10-02-2005, 06:41 PM
wish i could come up for this,should be a belter,happen i'm taking the misses to paris

i will make it up for one soon garenteed!

Frank Dogshit
11-02-2005, 02:19 PM
tonight felchers!!

whos rollin down for some? :twisted:

Boboagogo
11-02-2005, 03:49 PM
haha lets have it!! this is gonna be amazin.. gettin the ol butterflys n all :lol:

Matt Blak
12-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Words cant explain how ****ing good it was!

What a crowd!!!! Everyone loved it! :love:

Ad, Jay, Regis & Ruskin all played outstanding set's, i was loving it!

A BIG round of applause :clap: for Jay and Ad! Well done, you boys. ;)

the only downside on the whole thing, is that we all got to wait till next month now for the Advent!

its good to see Locked getting the turn out it truely deserves, i have a good feeling for Locked in 2005, i'm sure they wont let us down!

see you next time everyone!

matt

Stella Boy
12-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Good on the Locked boys, sounds like it was an excellent night but you don't get anything else from these guys :cool:

14-02-2005, 08:41 AM
Thanks to everyone who came down on friday, only just managed to drag myself onto the internet! We could not of wished for a better start to the year, the atmosphere was amazing ! Bring on The Advent !

Katie
14-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Had a wicked time on friday! was really good at the phoenix too and was well busier than usual! can't wait for the advent now! :love:

fitipaldi
14-02-2005, 02:22 PM
What a night!! The music downstairs was amazin right from the start and it was great to see locked as busy as it should be. the after party took clowin to a new level. :lol: :crackup:

Frank Dogshit
14-02-2005, 04:51 PM
quality quality night!! from start to right till the end it was rammed!! some serious ass shakin goin on!

got down there for about 11 and Adam was playin some quality shit,loads of class tribal stuff that soon had the dancefloor filled up nicely till Jay came on...top set from the chap. loads of dirty dark shit that had the place goin nuts....biggest cheer of the night went up when 'lanicor' came in...superb! :lol: :twisted:

set the night up nicely for regis n ruskin who really went to work on the place,these lads work superbly together...between the 2 laptops and 2 turntables they did a cracking job! absolutely pounding it out near the end!
:clap:

Superb Locked!!Think everyone will agree that its the best one theyve had! ;) Sound crowd(lots of familar faces from leeds,birmingham,stoke way down there was good to see) and i thought the sound system was spot on in there too! Think next time ill have more of a gander in the upstairs room as i couldnt seem to tear myself away from downstairs...heard all was good upstairs anyway!! :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==