PDA

View Full Version : woohoo! i start my midi workshop class today

Greg Dee
11-01-2005, 05:51 PM
i'll let you guys know how it went, as well as share any useful information i pick up. hehe im pretty excited!

:lol:

audioinjection
11-01-2005, 07:39 PM
what school are you going to greg?

Greg Dee
12-01-2005, 03:48 AM
what school are you going to greg?

my local community college. they offer both digital audio and midi studio classes. 2 hour lecture, 3 hour lab.

RDR
12-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Good luck! work hard and don't waste time while you are there. get your assignments done early!

do i sound like your dad? :oops: :doh:

but :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

get your education sorted!

Greg Dee
12-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Good luck! work hard and don't waste time while you are there. get your assignments done early!

do i sound like your dad? :oops: :doh:

but :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

get your education sorted!

haha trust me, for the money i had to dish out to get the classes i got, id hafta be pretty dumb to just f*ck around!

the class is taught on dualcore G4 macs, with Korg Tritons and a few other goodies on each station. Software is Pro Tools and Motu Digital Performer.

audioinjection
12-01-2005, 04:40 PM
thats pretty cool man, the school i went to taught midi with sonar :doh:

but the good things i learned was how to use a Neve, SSL, Sony Oxford, and Sony DmxR-100 consoles, plus surround sound mixing hehe

loopdon
13-01-2005, 05:40 PM
thats pretty cool man, the school i went to taught midi with sonar :doh:

but the good things i learned was how to use a Neve, SSL, Sony Oxford, and Sony DmxR-100 consoles, plus surround sound mixing hehe

yeah, all that hobby-producer gear mate, eh? :lol:

audioinjection
13-01-2005, 06:44 PM
haha yeah, but i initially wanted to work in a recording studio.........i was working at one for a few months and i hated it haha, dont know how people can do it there, artists are such little whiny bitches

278d7e64a374de26f==