PDA

View Full Version : most over rated player in YOUR team only !

nick_anarchy
11-01-2005, 08:58 PM
for me being a man utd fan ...

ronaldo
rooney
giggs ( all tho he has played well the past few games )
david bellend
jember jember ( or how ever he spells his name )
kleberson

Frank Dogshit
11-01-2005, 09:05 PM
good topic nick larrrr.

bein rovers scum mine would have to be...

lorenzo amoruso(sicknote pile of grease,useless defender but knows how to take a fine free kick....still a wankstain tho!)

piginabush
11-01-2005, 09:25 PM
franck quedrue..... lazy useless dirty french tosser :roll:

basslinejunkie
11-01-2005, 10:07 PM
hhmmmm,id say dudek,the fella couldnt catch a cold. :doh:

Traxx
11-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Dudek
kirkland
nunez is fukin shite
josemi
diao
smicer

+Nearly everyone that the last frog twat bought :roll:

jam
11-01-2005, 11:31 PM

you must be joking?

Its has to be ****ing Nemeth useless prick

or Jimmy

basslinejunkie
11-01-2005, 11:37 PM
Dudek
kirkland
nunez is fukin shite
josemi
diao
smicer

+Nearly everyone that the last frog twat bought :roll:

i think nunez is a decent player,not your typical tricky spanish player,but puts in quality crosses 8 out of 10 times though an kees it simple.not great,but not bad either.

Traxx
11-01-2005, 11:40 PM
Think he's fukin awful mate. You never know he's playing till his name gets mentioned when he gets takin off.

piginabush
11-01-2005, 11:57 PM

you must be joking?

Its has to be **** Nemeth useless prick

or Jimmy

oh, hang on a minute, I take that back......

Joseph Job beats these lot by miles!!!

lukekendall
12-01-2005, 08:15 AM
Atuba :roll:

basslinejunkie
12-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Atuba :roll:

i think he a pretty good player!!

scored some crackin goals aswell.

dee
12-01-2005, 02:51 PM
for me being a man utd fan ...

ronaldo
rooney
giggs ( all tho he has played well the past few games )
david bellend
jember jember ( or how ever he spells his name )
kleberson

you must be jokeing mate, GIGGS is a legend ,

djemba-djemba
david bellion
roy carroll
:cool: :cool:

basslinejunkie
12-01-2005, 03:01 PM
giggs is turd,easily the most over-rated player ever.

dee
12-01-2005, 03:10 PM

you would say that mate ur pink shite,

to me giggs is a legand :cool:

lukekendall
12-01-2005, 03:14 PM

Na mate i hate Unt but i disagree, giggs is class

dee
12-01-2005, 03:17 PM

Na mate i hate Unt but i disagree, giggs is class

nice to see someone got sense :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
12-01-2005, 04:04 PM
nar he aint as legend at all , hes good yes well very good , but not all what hes hype'd up to be , he dont do what hes good at , he fannys about , cant tackle etc but hes had a good run of late so hopefully he keeps it up b4 he hangs up his boots

Richierush
12-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Most overrated player in the tranmere team has got to be jason mcateer he is ****in shite lazy and can string the occasional pass,only reason some tranmere fans like him is cause he played for liverpool,one thing that i cant understand is how can someone so shite get to play in the premeirship i hope they get shut of the ugly cunt fast cause he's poo ;)

penthesilea
12-01-2005, 04:32 PM
we're talking overrated here... Not crap player...

mm..
I'd say in the past
Veron

Now...

Kleberson
bellion

Forlan?? Not that he is crap but when he joined, I thought he was gonna be the god of football seen how he was presented...

Richierush
12-01-2005, 04:37 PM

mm..
I'd say in the past
Veron

Now...

Kleberson
bellion

Forlan?? Not that he is crap but when he joined, I thought he was gonna be the god of football seen how he was presented...

yeah and macteer is overrated just because he played for liverpool andplayed in thepremeriership phew year back :cool:

lukekendall
12-01-2005, 04:43 PM

mm..
I'd say in the past
Veron

Now...

Kleberson
bellion

yep Veron was def!!!! and also kezman

DJsmallpaul
12-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Tuff question being a non premier footy fan, most of our players never really get over-rated :doh: :lol: most are under-rated like Richard Chaplow,james o'connor & "Big John" Mcgreal.

I guess i'd have to say Mo Camara, most of our fans say he's a big improvement this season but i still think his only quality is his pace other than that he's pants.

Richierush
12-01-2005, 10:28 PM
is john mcgreal a centre back am just wonderin if its the one who use to play for tranmere years ago when i was a pup,,where did you get him from was it ipswich :eh: ;)

jam
13-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Giggs is pure class the most over rated player ever is david beckham and hes closely followed by Alan Shearer

DJsmallpaul
13-01-2005, 04:02 AM
is john mcgreal a centre back am just wonderin if its the one who use to play for tranmere years ago when i was a pup,,where did you get him from was it ipswich :eh: ;)

Aye tis the same on Richie ;)

He's the rock of our defence & a bargin at £250.000

Richierush
13-01-2005, 04:26 PM

blood ell it is i thought he'd be sittin in his wheel chair wearin slippers by now :rambo:

SimonH
13-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Giggs is pure class the most over rated player ever is david beckham and hes closely followed by Alan Shearer

are you insane? Shearer has 281 career goals and his Premiership scoring record will probably never be equalled and imagine how many more he might have scored if he hadn't had serious injuries as well

penthesilea
13-01-2005, 04:49 PM

are you insane? Shearer has 281 career goals and his Premiership scoring record will probably never be equalled and imagine how many more he might have scored if he hadn't had serious injuries as well

Yeah, but he still is a twat...
And still over-rated, above all at national level!

jam
13-01-2005, 05:51 PM
He played poorely for England for about 20 games in a row and everyone still went on about him.Newcastle have always played to his strengths now he is a good player but world class he is not.If he ever did go abroad i believe he would have struggled.As far as his record goes,henry looks well on his way to beating it and i wouldnt put it past ruud van niystolroy beating it either.

Richierush
13-01-2005, 06:25 PM
shearer is a moanin twat but he was a class goal scorer thats all he needed to be ;)

Esox Lucius
13-01-2005, 06:27 PM
bollocks shearer is over rated, best british forward to play in the prem by far, sounds like a case of bitter boro fans to me.

Richierush
13-01-2005, 06:28 PM
ruud van and shearer are exactly the same type of player not much pace not much skill just have a good eye for goal and good headerers of the ball ;)

DJsmallpaul
13-01-2005, 06:31 PM

blood ell it is i thought he'd be sittin in his wheel chair wearin slippers by now :rambo:

No way man he's still going strong (bout 33 i think) When him & Frank Sinclair & in defence were x-treamly solid

http://cache-1.sportinglife.com/pictures/general/allsportjohnmcgreal.jpg

Esox Lucius
13-01-2005, 06:33 PM
haha McGreal :lol: remember him when he was at rovers :lol:

DJsmallpaul
13-01-2005, 06:37 PM
He's ****in ace for us, 9 Man of the matches this season for us :cool:

Richierush
13-01-2005, 06:39 PM
pity u could only find him wearing an ipswich shirt :lol:

DJsmallpaul
13-01-2005, 06:41 PM
I know :roll:

Just found out he was born in Liverpool in 1972 ;)

SimonH
14-01-2005, 10:40 AM

Yeah, but he still is a twat...
And still over-rated, above all at national level!

:roll: the question wasn't whether he is a twat which he may or not be, never met the fella, but it beggars belief that anyone with his scoring record at club and international level can be overrated.

Esox Lucius
14-01-2005, 11:19 AM
cant say i think sharer is a twat, he's one of the fairest players in the prem...the man is a legend simple as.

Esox Lucius
14-01-2005, 11:21 AM
united fans don't like him because he went to newcastle instead of them, infact united fans hate anyone sucessful who turned them down, boro fans are just bitter, if he played for boro he would be the best thing since sliced bread.

over rated - gareth southgate ;)

Traxx
14-01-2005, 06:17 PM
He played poorely for England for about 20 games in a row and everyone still went on about him.

Too true mate he used to do my fukin head in. Made up when he packed england in. There a lot better strikers in the league as well downie.

nick_anarchy
14-01-2005, 11:14 PM
ruud van and shearer are exactly the same type of player not much pace not much skill just have a good eye for goal and good headerers of the ball ;)

very true ... but shearer is class , shame he is so old

jam
15-01-2005, 12:44 AM
united fans don't like him because he went to newcastle instead of them, infact united fans hate anyone sucessful who turned them down, boro fans are just bitter, if he played for boro he would be the best thing since sliced bread.

over rated - gareth southgate ;)

OVER RATED?

yeah he gets loads of good press?

Traxx
15-01-2005, 01:27 AM
Hahah :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==