weres he gone too?

if he has everton are ****ed he was there main man

DJ RE:HAB
12-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Real Madrid..

According to the papers, signed sealed and soon to be delivered,,

12-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Everton manager David Moyes still remains confident he can fend off Real Madrid's interest and keep Thomas Gravesen at Goodison Park.

Reports in Spain suggest Real have stepped up their efforts to entice the Denmark international to El Santiago Bernabeu during the transfer window.

Speculation claims Gravesen has already concurred on personal terms with the Spanish titans, who are now seeking an agreement with The Toffees.

Gravesen is out of contract on Merseyside at the end of the season and is stalling on signing a new deal.

Real hope to persuade Everton to cash in on the 28-year-old by offering up to €4 million (£2.8 million) for the combative midfielder.

But Toffees chief Moyes is staying upbeat about Gravesen's prospects of playing in an Everton shirt for the rest of the season.

"I speak to Tommy regularly and we know where we are at," said Moyes.

"We've had no contact and I hope it stays that way.

"I want him to stay."

With Everton pressing hard for a spot in the UEFA Champions League, Moyes would be reluctant to accept even a knockdown fee for Gravesen as he has been instrumental in the club's push for a European berth.

The purported desire of Gravesen to join Real, though, could force Moyes' hand as he will not want any distractions during the second half of the season.

Real will not offer upwards of €4 million for Gravesen and will switch to either Marseille's Benoit Pedretti or Arsenal's Edu, if they can not snare the Scandinavian.

Hes a goner... :lol:

lukekendall
12-01-2005, 11:51 AM
i dont think he will go personally :neutral:

12-01-2005, 11:57 AM
28 years of age.. Nearing end of his career... Extra $$$

And Real Madrid want ya...

Come on get real,(no pun intended)...

Traxx
12-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Hahaha bye bye. Back to the bottom of the league you will go :clap:

The-last-man
12-01-2005, 02:30 PM
He aint goin to madrid. He's not good enough for them. Its just his agent pimping him around to see who else will come in for him

He's good, but he aint that good.

basslinejunkie
12-01-2005, 02:40 PM
what a surprise,another 1 of evertons decent players cant wait to jump ship ;) :lol: :lol:

basslinejunkie
12-01-2005, 02:40 PM
what a surprise,another 1 of evertons decent players cant wait to jump ship ;) :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
12-01-2005, 03:27 PM
i think he will go and i think robbie savage is coming to everton.

basslinejunkie
12-01-2005, 03:54 PM
i think he will go and i think robbie savage is coming to everton.

if that happens,your replacing him with someone who isnt as good,and youl suffer because of it.

Esox Lucius
12-01-2005, 04:04 PM
i would like to keep gravesen, but i honestly think thats what will happen, savage is good but a bit of a pleb at times, thats probably just being from wrexham though, they are all pebs down there :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==